Post: Tips on how to improve your play style, Given by YOU
01-16-2011, 11:40 AM #1
Extrazior
u mirin'
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
How to improve your play style, Tips given by YOU

You must login or register to view this content.

Well, You may be asking yourself ''what's the point of this thread?'' the answer is simple, The main aim of this thread is to help you play Black ops effectively as well as helping the rest of the NGU community learn a few tips and tricks on how they can improve their play style in order for them to gain better Scores in a game as well as ranking up quickly.

In this thread you can post what you think is the best:

• Kill-streak setup
  • Class Setup
  • Flank Routes in a map
  • Game modes

Remember, as well as you giving advice, You'll probably find advice given by other users that could hopefully help you in the long run.
01-16-2011, 11:45 AM #2
Oc
****ING NINJA SHIT
Watch the video on gametrailers, Lol.
01-16-2011, 12:00 PM #3
Extrazior
u mirin'
Originally posted by Oc
Watch the video on gametrailers, Lol.

A video may help, But then again a thread full of peoples opinions on what is good or not wouldn't hurt anyone, Would it? In fact it would help a lot of people in improving their Combat record etc.
01-16-2011, 12:31 PM #4
anthoo93
Bounty hunter
ok here is my opinion , with this a have a k/d of 2.75 and +- 80k exp a hour

* Kill-streak setup : care package , attack helicopter , dogs (don't use chopper or gunship they always shot down before u get a kil)
* Class Setup : AK74u+grip+rapid fire (scavenger , warlord , marathon). rapid fire and grip is a really good combination , like stopping power in mw2
* Flank Routes in a map : i always run fast as possible to the enemy spawn (thanks marathon Happy) and go to places where they don't expect you
* Game modes TDM , headquarters , demoltion
01-16-2011, 04:54 PM #5
All you have to do is fap before you play. Next, you will have to blindfold yourself and use the force to brutally rape the enemies on any game!
01-16-2011, 05:13 PM #6
Original
League Champion
[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMHLqge8Aq8]YouTube - Black Ops - Stealth Tactics 2 (TDM: 30 - 2)[/ame]
( Description of Video, Includes the set-up)

[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shkWdup0wsw]YouTube - Black Ops Class Setup and Tips[/ame]

I TAKE NO CREDIT FOR THESE VIDEO'S.
01-16-2011, 07:59 PM #7
Oc
****ING NINJA SHIT
Originally posted by River
All you have to do is fap before you play. Next, you will have to blindfold yourself and use the force to brutally rape the enemies on any game!

Thats how to play games!
01-16-2011, 08:09 PM #8
Originally posted by Oc
Thats how to play games!

Then sir, you have the honor of being called a professional gamer. I myself am one, not everyone has the skill it takes. :y:
01-16-2011, 08:14 PM #9
Oc
****ING NINJA SHIT
Originally posted by River
Then sir, you have the honor of being called a professional gamer. I myself am one, not everyone has the skill it takes. :y:

You must login or register to view this content.

Here's your tag, now go get some private!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo