03-02-2011, 08:17 PM #1
--xXRyanXx--
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is my take on what, and more importantly how, the Nazis were planning on total world domination. Please don't be a jerk, you can kindly correct me if I'm wrong, and I will gladly change it. Thanks, and I hope you like it. P.S. I mention a man named 9thMan3rdEye5thFloor. He has ties with Treyarch. I can't give his identity away, but I can tell you that he gives hints to on the zombie storyline, and is currently helping make a 4-hour documentary on not only the story, but the real-life events that "could" have happened. I'm just clearing that up, so you should really believe the hints I'm giving you from him. Enjoy! Happy

P.S. Check out Black Ops Tiger's Info here AFTER you read this: You must login or register to view this content.

THE BEGINNING

It all started when Die Glocke, or The Bell, was made by the Nazis, reverse engineered from some sort of alien ship with crazy advanced technology on it. The Nazis took it to a location only known as Der Riese. Out of curiosity, a super top-secret group was formed, Group 935, to experiment and find out what this hunk of metal could actually do. Well, they took it apart, analyzed all of the components and stuff, and realized that the pieces were still functional, but needed a power source.

ELEMENT 115

Well, an American spy by the name of Peter found a huge glowing rock in the middle of a forest near an outpost in Japan named Shi No Numa. Peter supposedly worked for a secret American organization named Majestic 12. They then took pieces off it to do their own studies in the Pentagon and in Area 51. Peter then fled to a secret abandoned Nazi research center named Verruckt (more on that later) A Nazi scientist by the name of Richtofen, which worked for 935, also took bits and pieces off of it and found out that this was Element 115, an extremely unstable element, that not only could power The Bell, but could also reanimate dead cells. What this means is that it could pretty much bring a dead person back to life. Richtofen then fled to Verruckt also, finding Peter there and unknowingly unleashing hell with their 115.

VERRUCKT

Peter was actually at Verruckt when all hell broke loose, and since Peter was an American, a group of marines were sent in to extract him, one of them being Dempsey. After finding Peter wasn't there, they all died except Dempsey, which met Richtofen there. Richtofen, knowing that the lone soldier now knows all these secrets, took him back to Der Riese, along with a Russian and Japanese, (origins unknown) and experimented on them with 115. You can find in the terminal saying that all of their past memory is now gone because of the 115. Peter then went to Shi No Numa to continue his research.

AGENT PETER AND THE CCCP AT SHI NO NUMA

Well, since they found all of this out, the Americans sent a scientist team over to Shi No Numa to analyze the rock and experiment and stuff, one of those being Peter. Now, Peter's location, to this day, is still unknown, but a man can be seen hanging in Shi No Numa. Whether this is actually Peter, or if it is somebody else, is unknown. For right now though, we'll just say he is Peter. Now, this is where it gets confusing. While the scientists at Der Riese were making all this crazy stuff like teleporters and Ray Guns, in Shi No Numa, things were going bad. If anyone is familiar with 9thMan3rdEye5thFloor, then you would know what I am talking about. Anyways, one of the hints he gave out was "The CCCP is behind it all" and "Bed CCCP" Now you're thinking, "Wtf does that mean." Well I thought, and thought, and thought, and then, it hit me. This is what I think happened, "At Shi No Numa, Peter and the rest of the scientists were sleeping. All of a sudden CCCP agents parachuted in, (that's why you see the parachute next to the hanging man in Shi No Numa) and killed everyone except Peter. Now, if you look at the Shi No Numa trailer, right in the beginning you will see this green bed pop up like 3 times. On this bed, you see a bloody handprint and the whole bed is on its side. There is a trail of blood leading from that bed, up the stairs and to the hanging man. Well, I think that the CCCP went over to Peter, beat the living crap out of him trying to interrogate him, and when he didn't respond to their questions, they dragged him up stairs and hung him. They then found the 115, took it back to Russia, and experimented on animals, making the cosmic silverback, which is CLEARLY Russian. It says CCCP all over his uniform and on the last level of Dead Ops Arcade, there is a rocket that has CCCP written on the side, obviously meaning that the monkey is Russian.

THE CONTROL OF THE ZOMBIES

While that was happening, 935 was still trying to find out how to control these mindless things so that they could release them into battle and just wipe out a whole army without any German-army casualties. They then found out that brainwashing was an effective way to control them. They then needed a place to brainwash them in. So they used a local movie theater named Kino der Toten. The projector would show images and the zombies would then just stare at those for weeks and weeks, learning to do whatever the projector tells them to do. This then was almost ready to be perfected, so they needed a plan to literally wipe out an entire mass of people in seconds without destroying their cells because if the cells were destroyed, the 115 wouldn't bring those parts of their body back to life.

NOVA-6 AND THE MASTER PLAN

They then created a biochemical weapon called NOVA-6. This would kill them quickly and would only destroy their eyes. This is why the NOVA-crawlers have no eyes. Now they could unleash hell on the Allies. They would first carpet an entire area in NOVA-6, (possibly using the rocket in Ascension???) Then they would expose a huge number of 115 to that area, turning all of the dead people into zombies. Then they would brainwash them into killing the Allies, and eventually release them into battle just obliterating the opposing force with Ray Guns, Thunderguns, Wunderwaffes, (any other wunder-weapons they put in there) and a huge, unstoppable horde of zombies. The plan would have been in full effect, only if something didn't screw up their plans. What was that something? I guess we're just going to have to wait and find out...

ASCENSION

Ascension goes SUPER deep into the storyline. First off, lets get this straight. This IS a fact, not speculation. THIS IS IN THE BLACK OPS TERMINAL!! There IS, and I say IS, 115 on the moon. THAT IS A FACT THAT MOST PEOPLE DON'T BELIEVE, BUT THERE IS 115 ON THE MOON!! Ok, now that that is sorted out, we can continue. Even though the Ascension Group and Group 935 worked together on NOVA-6, they each had their own separate plans for world domination. Group 935's plans were explained up top, but now they are explaining the Russian side of the deniable operations. The CCCP were truly behind everything. They went to the moon using the rockets, and mined 115 from it. On there, I even believe they built colonies, and have a whole base up there, making things like possible black hole bombs and even, I believe, a gateway to Aether. Aether is a whole dimension in between life and death. Samantha, Dr. Maxis, and the new Doctor from Ascension, Yuri, are all stuck in here. Maxis is unknown, but Yuri contacted the team at Ascension, thus making the Mystery Man easter egg. This easter egg has more importance that you think. When you free him, he rises up into space, or maybe to the possible gateway on the moon... Also, they made a play on words for the title when you finally free him... he is "Ascending" to the moon, which just HAS to be the next map, I will bet ANYBODY that the moon is the next map. Anyways, Samantha got mad so she had that spas attack and that is why the whole screen turns black and white. Back to the actual story though, some scientists found out a way to make a singularity, and made it possible for black holes to form. In the Nacht Der Untoten loading screen, you see a man form the 50's walk through a spiraling object (blackhole) and go back in time, giving the old Nazi-future-allies information and technology from the future, in the past, causing an alternate reality where the CCCP and the Nazis in the 40's and 50's are super advanced allowing them to create all these weapons with the technology they found from the Bell. Now, since they are so advanced, it was obvious that they needed a source of 115 to power all this stuff, and that is where the moon comes in. Now, if they were so advanced, why did their plan of total world domination fail? That is where our heroes come in. If you listen to Richtofen in a Shi No Numa radio, he says that the wonderwaffe caused an over-dose of power BACKTRACING them to the FUTURE. What? This is how they managed to get to the alternate-reality future and where they can now travel backwards in time in the alternate-reality past where the Russian scientist guy gave them advanced stuff, not the real reality where everything went normal, do you see where I'm getting at? This whole story centers along that one guy going back in time creating a whole new reality of advanced super powers. I bet the zombie story ends when the team goes to the place where the guy went back in time, stopped him from time traveling, and created a paradox where that reality no longer existed, so they traveled back to the REAL reality where everything is real-life today. WOW THAT WAS A MOUTHFUL. I know this is EXTREMELY confusing, but if you guys do somehow understand this, please explain it better than I did.

EDIT #1: THE LADY THAT SAYS, "ASCENSION" AT THE BEGINNING OF THE GAME

She might be Sophia from the radio transmissions in Der Riese. Since the Nazis and the Russians work together, and 935 is Nazi and Ascension Group is Russian, she could be sending that to the Ascension Group, since she works for 935.

EDIT #2: DER RIESE AND TIME TRAVEL

If any of you guys have seen that big clock right by the FG-42 and Speed Cola Machine, you would notice that the second hand on the clock moves about 3 times upwards and then falls back down. Now, if this was any ordinary clock, IT WOULDN'T BE DOING THAT! Since time travel is obvious because they ended up like 20 years in the future from Der Riese to Kino, then is it possible that the gang is stuck in some sort of time frozen vortex type of thingy majig where the outside world is frozen and only their little space-time-continuum bubble has real time? I know it's kinda hard to imagine, but is that why there are infinite zombies, or is that just a gameplay necessity? This would explain the clock because their little bubble of time goes forward 3 seconds, then instantly goes back in time causing a never-ending loop. It feels like real time to hem and they age the same way, but the outside world is frozen or progresses 3 seconds then restarts. In Shi No Numa, there is a radio transmission that has Richtofen saying, "Ze Vundervaffe must have overloaded ze teleporters, RIPPING ze space time continuum APART! HOW VUNDERVUL!" Translated, lol: "The Wunderwaffe must have overloaded the teleporters, RIPPING the space time continuum APART! HOW WONDERFUL!"

EDIT #3: CONFIRMED LOCATIONS OF SOURCES OF ELEMENT 115

This is taken DIRECTLY from the black ops terminal:

***TOP SECRET***
***LEVEL 1 CLEARANCE ONLY***
***DER RIESE *SERVANT* SAMPLE A00115***

What follows is the chronological primary sample from the Der Riese project “Datenbedjensteter” (translated: DATA SERVANT). Sample was acquired from CIA asset based out of Vozrozhdeniya in the Soviet Union and is translated from its original German Below:

***SERVANT ENTRY A00115***“
Element 115 overview:
“Sources include meteors found in
“Shi No Numa
“Tunguska
“Groom Lake
“Der Riese
“Moon (Confirmed via Astronomical team)
“Applications include:
“Transporter technology
“Power source for DG-2
“General weapon upgrades via CWZIMOJZDUNINXPJZEKWZOLIEXZ
“Side effects include:
“Reanimation of dead cells
“Via inherent electrical properties.

***END FILE***

EDIT #4: COSMIC SILVERBACK RUNNING AROUND ON ASCENSION

Apparently, the Cosmic Silverback can be seen from any of the Lunar Landers while they are in the sky. This has not been proven nor disproven, so if it is true these are my thoughts. Obviously, like I said in my OP, the CSB (Cosmic Silverback for short so I don't have to spell it out every time) is Russian. Ascension is Russian. Simple. Obviously, they did experiments on the mutated monkeys that came back from the Moon (or he was just exposed to more 115 than the others) Somehow, he was more fierce than the others, and had more strength. This, I believe, is why the whole base is destroyed; he obviously killed everyone and escaped the compound. Not knowing where to go, he wanders around the outside perimeter of the base, searching for something? I'm sure it will be explained in due time...

EDIT #5: AETHER

Aether is a whole dimension in between life and death. Samantha, Dr. Maxis, and the new Doctor from Ascension, Yuri, are all stuck in here. Maxis is unknown, but Yuri contacted the team at Ascension, thus making the Mystery Man easter egg. This easter egg has more importance that you think. When you free him, he rises up into space, or maybe to the possible Aether gateway on the moon.

EDIT #6: MYSTERY MAN EASTER EGG STEPS

STEP 1
*You NEED a Gersch Device for this step.

Leave a Crawler at the end of a round.
Go outside towards PHD Flopper.
don't go up the stairs towards it, look outside the map.
You should be able to see a shining/beeping generator.
Throw a Gersch device right near it.
It should suck it up, and you should hear the Mystery Man talking to you.
(I don't remember exactly what he said, but once I do remember I will be sure to post it.)

STEP 2
Keep the crawler from last step alive.
Run towards StaminUp
Go through the door to the right, to the construction yard
Under the stairway to a Barrier, there will be a computer with a Triangle like figure on the screen.
Press X on it and the Mystery Man will start talking to you.

STEP 3
You will now need to have one person buy a perk. ( cheapest is Quick revive so that’s my suggestion
Kill the crawler
if It's not monkey round, keep playing through, and complete the round.
If it is monkey round, then proceed with these steps
You will have to each press a red button near the perks
One is at Juggernog, one at STaminUP, one at Speed Cola, and one at PHD Flopper.
They are a little red button on the wall.
Each player will have to click X on these buttons at THE SAME TIME
The mystery Man's voice will talk again

STEP 4
Complete the monkey round, and then on the next round get a crawler again.
You will have to go to the PAP (PackAPunch) room.
In the entrance there is a pressure pad. (it’s under the giant 4 legged grate thing, where the rocket takes off)
have all 4 players stand on the pressure pad.
There is a clock on the wall with a Ballistic Knife as one of the hands.
Everyone MUST stand on the pad until the clock stops ticking.
when it goes for a minute, it will set of a nuke killing the crawler.

STEP 5
This next step involves the lunar landers
When you fly from lander pad to lander pad, you will collect letters in the sky
You will have to collect these in a certain order.
You will have to get them and an order to spell "LUNA"
to do this you have to go from:
L = The home pad, to the StaminUp pad
U = The StaminUp pad back to the home pad.
N = The Home pad to the Speed Cola pad.
A = The Speed Cola Pad to the StaminUp pad.

STEP 6
*requires a gersch device
If you go to the Construction area, outside the StaminUp room, there will be a broken rocket piece with 4 lights on (assuming you did the steps right)
Each time you do a step correct, one of those will light up
after all 4 are lighten up, there should be a smaller light on the ground in front of it.
throw a Gersch device relatively near the light
Everyone jump through it.
The Mystery man should say if done right: "I can see the outlines, but I need more power!"

STEP 7
*requires an upgraded thundergun, upgraded crossbow, upgraded m1911, gersch device, and matryoshka dolls
If you go to the light on the ground near the other lights on the rocket piece, throw a gersch device right on top of that light and shoot everything you've got into it
You should know if it works If he says, "I'm free, thank you!"
You then get a Death machine for 90 seconds, and the screen temporarily goes black and white with Samantha screaming in the background

EDIT #7: THE PENTAGON THIEF IDENTITY

The Pentagon Thief is very mysterious. There are 3 possible answers to who he is. The first possible answer, but least probable, is that he is stuck in the Aether, and is getting out threw the teleporters somehow. This is probably not the case. The second possible answer is that he is actually some sort of 115-super-powered human guy that is being brainwashed and controlled by someone else. You can tell because the glasses he is wearing are lit up and have a little radio antenna on the top of them. The third, and most probable, possible answer is that he is a clone of Dr. Clarke from the campaign. You can tell because in the terminal, it says that Clarke was not only obsessed with numbers, but also with the idea of cloning. In the campaign, you can also see numbers written all along his body. In "FIVE" you can see that the scientist also has numbers written all over his body. This pretty much confirms that the Pentagon Thief is a clone of Clarke, how? I have no clue, but I have a feeling we will find out soon enough...

Edit #8: WHAT HAPPENED AFTER THE WARS

After the failed experiments and after the downfall of the Nazi regime, Americans supposedly went into a real Nazi base and removed the Belle bringing it to the Groom Lake area. This "did" happen and is recorded in history books and on the internet. I saw this on a History Channel show named UFO Hunters. Since the Belle was supposedly from "Alien" spacecrafts, it was on the show, and talked about all sorts of stuff like the Flytrap and Der Riese. Is this how the outbreaks started at the Pentagon? Who knows. Maybe they shipped a bunch of 115-mutated animals there and they happened to kill, or injure someone, exposing their dead cells to 115, which would turn that one, and eventually turn someone else... domino effect.

I hope you liked my theories and please, PLEASE comment on it because I want to see what you guys think of them. THANKS!!!

The following 14 users say thank you to --xXRyanXx-- for this useful post:

ANTHONY_MEEK, azdaniel33, b0snian, cresterk, ghost1018, goldensun77, Google2052, Luffy*, PoiiZoNiS-CobRa, Pretzel729, ProxiesAreFtw, sliferpoo, spu7, TairyHesticles
03-02-2011, 08:32 PM #2
Luffy*
i'M NoT goNNa LiE
Not bad, lots of information in there. it must've taken u a long time to type that up, unless u c&p it from somewhere.
03-02-2011, 08:36 PM #3
--xXRyanXx--
Little One
lol i didnt c&p me and a mate worked on it for a long time Happy
03-02-2011, 08:39 PM #4
boss10000
Like A.....
After reading this i.... I..... Brains, must eat more brains, ermmm brains... Brains..

Lol god theory but hopefully treyarch will eventually release a whole back story one day.
03-02-2011, 08:48 PM #5
b0snian
Gym leader
Wow. Nice work.
03-02-2011, 08:49 PM #6
--xXRyanXx--
Little One
please thanks this thread and +rep so hopefully it can get stickied

The following user thanked --xXRyanXx-- for this useful post:

Nickm0117
03-02-2011, 09:10 PM #7
i--DanieL_
Edgier than an octagon
Originally posted by ryanoates View Post
please thanks this thread and +rep so hopefully it can get stickied

Very good thread . i love a good theory rep+
03-02-2011, 09:27 PM #8
Nickm0117
Are you high?
nice post it seems to be a very legit theory i like it and i think it should be stickied
03-02-2011, 10:25 PM #9
TairyHesticles
Add Me on PSN/X-Box Live!
This is my take on what, and more importantly how, the Nazis were planning on total world domination. Please don't be a jerk, you can kindly correct me if I'm wrong, and I will gladly change it. Thanks, and I hope you like it. P.S. I mention a man named 9thMan3rdEye5thFloor. He has ties with Treyarch. I can't give his identity away, but I can tell you that he gives hints to on the zombie storyline, and is currently helping make a 4-hour documentary on not only the story, but the real-life events that "could" have happened. I'm just clearing that up, so you should really believe the hints I'm giving you from him. Enjoy! Happy

P.S. Check out Black Ops Tiger's Info here AFTER you read this: You must login or register to view this content.

THE BEGINNING

It all started when Die Glocke, or The Bell, was made by the Nazis, reverse engineered from some sort of alien ship with crazy advanced technology on it. The Nazis took it to a location only known as Der Riese. Out of curiosity, a super top-secret group was formed, Group 935, to experiment and find out what this hunk of metal could actually do. Well, they took it apart, analyzed all of the components and stuff, and realized that the pieces were still functional, but needed a power source.

ELEMENT 115

Well, an American spy by the name of Peter found a huge glowing rock in the middle of a forest near an outpost in Japan named Shi No Numa. Peter supposedly worked for a secret American organization named Majestic 12. They then took pieces off it to do their own studies in the Pentagon and in Area 51. Peter then fled to a secret abandoned Nazi research center named Verruckt (more on that later) A Nazi scientist by the name of Richtofen, which worked for 935, also took bits and pieces off of it and found out that this was Element 115, an extremely unstable element, that not only could power The Bell, but could also reanimate dead cells. What this means is that it could pretty much bring a dead person back to life. Richtofen then fled to Verruckt also, finding Peter there and unknowingly unleashing hell with their 115.

VERRUCKT

Peter was actually at Verruckt when all hell broke loose, and since Peter was an American, a group of marines were sent in to extract him, one of them being Dempsey. After finding Peter wasn't there, they all died except Dempsey, which met Richtofen there. Richtofen, knowing that the lone soldier now knows all these secrets, took him back to Der Riese, along with a Russian and Japanese, (origins unknown) and experimented on them with 115. You can find in the terminal saying that all of their past memory is now gone because of the 115. Peter then went to Shi No Numa to continue his research.

AGENT PETER AND THE CCCP AT SHI NO NUMA

Well, since they found all of this out, the Americans sent a scientist team over to Shi No Numa to analyze the rock and experiment and stuff, one of those being Peter. Now, Peter's location, to this day, is still unknown, but a man can be seen hanging in Shi No Numa. Whether this is actually Peter, or if it is somebody else, is unknown. For right now though, we'll just say he is Peter. Now, this is where it gets confusing. While the scientists at Der Riese were making all this crazy stuff like teleporters and Ray Guns, in Shi No Numa, things were going bad. If anyone is familiar with 9thMan3rdEye5thFloor, then you would know what I am talking about. Anyways, one of the hints he gave out was "The CCCP is behind it all" and "Bed CCCP" Now you're thinking, "Wtf does that mean." Well I thought, and thought, and thought, and then, it hit me. This is what I think happened, "At Shi No Numa, Peter and the rest of the scientists were sleeping. All of a sudden CCCP agents parachuted in, (that's why you see the parachute next to the hanging man in Shi No Numa) and killed everyone except Peter. Now, if you look at the Shi No Numa trailer, right in the beginning you will see this green bed pop up like 3 times. On this bed, you see a bloody handprint and the whole bed is on its side. There is a trail of blood leading from that bed, up the stairs and to the hanging man. Well, I think that the CCCP went over to Peter, beat the living crap out of him trying to interrogate him, and when he didn't respond to their questions, they dragged him up stairs and hung him. They then found the 115, took it back to Russia, and experimented on animals, making the cosmic silverback, which is CLEARLY Russian. It says CCCP all over his uniform and on the last level of Dead Ops Arcade, there is a rocket that has CCCP written on the side, obviously meaning that the monkey is Russian.

THE CONTROL OF THE ZOMBIES

While that was happening, 935 was still trying to find out how to control these mindless things so that they could release them into battle and just wipe out a whole army without any German-army casualties. They then found out that brainwashing was an effective way to control them. They then needed a place to brainwash them in. So they used a local movie theater named Kino der Toten. The projector would show images and the zombies would then just stare at those for weeks and weeks, learning to do whatever the projector tells them to do. This then was almost ready to be perfected, so they needed a plan to literally wipe out an entire mass of people in seconds without destroying their cells because if the cells were destroyed, the 115 wouldn't bring those parts of their body back to life.

They then created a biochemical weapon called NOVA-6. This would kill them quickly and would only destroy their eyes. This is why the NOVA-crawlers have no eyes. Now they could unleash hell on the Allies. They would first carpet an entire area in NOVA-6, (possibly using the rocket in Ascension???) Then they would expose a huge number of 115 to that area, turning all of the dead people into zombies. Then they would brainwash them into killing the Allies, and eventually release them into battle just obliterating the opposing force with Ray Guns, Thunderguns, Wunderwaffes, (any other wunder-weapons they put in there) and a huge, unstoppable horde of zombies. The plan would have been in full effect, only if something didn't screw up their plans. What was that something? I guess we're just going to have to wait and find out...

ASCENSION

Ascension goes SUPER deep into the storyline. First off, lets get this straight. This IS a fact, not speculation. THIS IS IN THE BLACK OPS TERMINAL!! There IS, and I say IS, 115 on the moon. THAT IS A FACT THAT MOST PEOPLE DON'T BELIEVE, BUT THERE IS 115 ON THE MOON!! Ok, now that that is sorted out, we can continue. Even though the Ascension Group and Group 935 worked together on NOVA-6, they each had their own separate plans for world domination. Group 935's plans were explained up top, but now they are explaining the Russian side of the deniable operations. The CCCP were truly behind everything. They went to the moon using the rockets, and mined 115 from it. On there, I even believe they built colonies, and have a whole base up there, making things like possible black hole bombs and even, I believe, a gateway to Aether. Aether is a whole dimension in between life and death. Samantha, Dr. Maxis, and the new Doctor from Ascension, Yuri, are all stuck in here. Maxis is unknown, but Yuri contacted the team at Ascension, thus making the Mystery Man easter egg. This easter egg has more importance that you think. When you free him, he rises up into space, or maybe to the possible gateway on the moon... Also, they made a play on words for the title when you finally free him... he is "Ascending" to the moon, which just HAS to be the next map, I will bet ANYBODY that the moon is the next map. Anyways, Samantha got mad so she had that spas attack and that is why the whole screen turns black and white. Back to the actual story though, some scientists found out a way to make a singularity, and made it possible for black holes to form. In the Nacht Der Untoten loading screen, you see a man form the 50's walk through a spiraling object (blackhole) and go back in time, giving the old Nazi-future-allies information and technology from the future, in the past, causing an alternate reality where the CCCP and the Nazis in the 40's and 50's are super advanced allowing them to create all these weapons with the technology they found from the Bell. Now, since they are so advanced, it was obvious that they needed a source of 115 to power all this stuff, and that is where the moon comes in. Now, if they were so advanced, why did their plan of total world domination fail? That is where our heroes come in. If you listen to Richtofen in a Shi No Numa radio, he says that the wonderwaffe caused an over-dose of power BACKTRACING them to the FUTURE. What? This is how they managed to get to the alternate-reality future and where they can now travel backwards in time in the alternate-reality past where the Russian scientist guy gave them advanced stuff, not the real reality where everything went normal, do you see where I'm getting at? This whole story centers along that one guy going back in time creating a whole new reality of advanced super powers. I bet the zombie story ends when the team goes to the place where the guy went back in time, stopped him from time traveling, and created a paradox where that reality no longer existed, so they traveled back to the REAL reality where everything is real-life today. WOW THAT WAS A MOUTHFUL. I know this is EXTREMELY confusing, but if you guys do somehow understand this, please explain it better than I did.

She might be Sophia from the radio transmissions in Der Riese. Since the Nazis and the Russians work together, and 935 is Nazi and Ascension Group is Russian, she could be sending that to the Ascension Group, since she works for 935.

If any of you guys have seen that big clock right by the FG-42 and Speed Cola Machine, you would notice that the second hand on the clock moves about 3 times upwards and then falls back down. Now, if this was any ordinary clock, IT WOULDN'T BE DOING THAT! Since time travel is obvious because they ended up like 20 years in the future from Der Riese to Kino, then is it possible that the gang is stuck in some sort of time frozen vortex type of thingy majig where the outside world is frozen and only their little space-time-continuum bubble has real time? I know it's kinda hard to imagine, but is that why there are infinite zombies, or is that just a gameplay necessity? This would explain the clock because their little bubble of time goes forward 3 seconds, then instantly goes back in time causing a never-ending loop. It feels like real time to hem and they age the same way, but the outside world is frozen or progresses 3 seconds then restarts. In Shi No Numa, there is a radio transmission that has Richtofen saying, "Ze Vundervaffe must have overloaded ze teleporters, RIPPING ze space time continuum APART! HOW VUNDERVUL!" Translated, lol: "The Wunderwaffe must have overloaded the teleporters, RIPPING the space time continuum APART! HOW WONDERFUL!"

***TOP SECRET***

What follows is the chronological primary sample from the Der Riese project “Awesome faceatenbedjensteter” (translated: DATA SERVANT). Sample was acquired from CIA asset based out of Vozrozhdeniya in the Soviet Union and is translated from its original German Below:

Element 115 overview:
“Shi No Numa
“Tunguska
“Groom Lake
Awesome faceer Riese
“Moon (Confirmed via Astronomical team)
“Applications include:
“Transporter technology
“Power source for DG-2
“General weapon upgrades via CWZIMOJZDUNINXPJZEKWZOLIEXZ
“Side effects include:
“Reanimation of dead cells
“Via inherent electrical properties.

***END FILE***

EDIT #4: COSMIC SILVERBACK RUNNING AROUND ON ASCENSION

Apparently, the Cosmic Silverback can be seen from any of the Lunar Landers while they are in the sky. This has not been proven nor disproven, so if it is true these are my thoughts. Obviously, like I said in my OP, the CSB (Cosmic Silverback for short so I don't have to spell it out every time) is Russian. Ascension is Russian. Simple. Obviously, they did experiments on the mutated monkeys that came back from the Moon (or he was just exposed to more 115 than the others) Somehow, he was more fierce than the others, and had more strength. This, I believe, is why the whole base is destroyed; he obviously killed everyone and escaped the compound. Not knowing where to go, he wanders around the outside perimeter of the base, searching for something? I'm sure it will be explained in due time...

EDIT #5: AETHER

Aether is a whole dimension in between life and death. Samantha, Dr. Maxis, and the new Doctor from Ascension, Yuri, are all stuck in here. Maxis is unknown, but Yuri contacted the team at Ascension, thus making the Mystery Man easter egg. This easter egg has more importance that you think. When you free him, he rises up into space, or maybe to the possible Aether gateway on the moon.

EDIT #6: MYSTERY MAN EASTER EGG STEPS

STEP 1
*You NEED a Gersch Device for this step.

Leave a Crawler at the end of a round.
Go outside towards PHD Flopper.
don't go up the stairs towards it, look outside the map.
You should be able to see a shining/beeping generator.
Throw a Gersch device right near it.
It should suck it up, and you should hear the Mystery Man talking to you.
(I don't remember exactly what he said, but once I do remember I will be sure to post it.)

STEP 2
Keep the crawler from last step alive.
Run towards StaminUp
Go through the door to the right, to the construction yard
Under the stairway to a Barrier, there will be a computer with a Triangle like figure on the screen.

STEP 3
You will now need to have one person buy a perk. ( cheapest is Quick revive so that’s my suggestion
Kill the crawler
One is at Juggernog, one at STaminUP, one at Speed Cola, and one at PHD Flopper.

STEP 4
In the entrance there is a pressure pad. (it’s under the giant 4 legged grate thing, where the rocket takes off)
have all 4 players stand on the pressure pad.
There is a clock on the wall with a Ballistic Knife as one of the hands.
Everyone MUST stand on the pad until the clock stops ticking.
when it goes for a minute, it will set of a nuke killing the crawler.

STEP 5
This next step involves the lunar landers
When you fly from lander pad to lander pad, you will collect letters in the sky
You will have to collect these in a certain order.
You will have to get them and an order to spell "LUNA"
to do this you have to go from:
L = The home pad, to the StaminUp pad
U = The StaminUp pad back to the home pad.
N = The Home pad to the Speed Cola pad.
A = The Speed Cola Pad to the StaminUp pad.

STEP 6
*requires a gersch device
If you go to the Construction area, outside the StaminUp room, there will be a broken rocket piece with 4 lights on (assuming you did the steps right)
Each time you do a step correct, one of those will light up
after all 4 are lighten up, there should be a smaller light on the ground in front of it.
throw a Gersch device relatively near the light
Everyone jump through it.
The Mystery man should say if done right: "I can see the outlines, but I need more power!"

STEP 7
*requires an upgraded thundergun, upgraded crossbow, upgraded m1911, gersch device, and matryoshka dolls
If you go to the light on the ground near the other lights on the rocket piece, throw a gersch device right on top of that light and shoot everything you've got into it
You should know if it works If he says, "I'm free, thank you!"
You then get a Death machine for 90 seconds, and the screen temporarily goes black and white with Samantha screaming in the background

EDIT #7: THE PENTAGON THIEF IDENTITY

The Pentagon Thief is very mysterious. There are 3 possible answers to who he is. The first possible answer, but least probable, is that he is stuck in the Aether, and is getting out threw the teleporters somehow. This is probably not the case. The second possible answer is that he is actually some sort of 115-super-powered human guy that is being brainwashed and controlled by someone else. You can tell because the glasses he is wearing are lit up and have a little radio antenna on the top of them. The third, and most probable, possible answer is that he is a clone of Dr. Clarke from the campaign. You can tell because in the terminal, it says that Clarke was not only obsessed with numbers, but also with the idea of cloning. In the campaign, you can also see numbers written all along his body. In "FIVE" you can see that the scientist also has numbers written all over his body. This pretty much confirms that the Pentagon Thief is a clone of Clarke, how? I have no clue, but I have a feeling we will find out soon enough...

Edit #8: WHAT HAPPENED AFTER THE WARS

After the failed experiments and after the downfall of the Nazi regime, Americans supposedly went into a real Nazi base and removed the Belle bringing it to the Groom Lake area. This "did" happen and is recorded in history books and on the internet. I saw this on a History Channel show named UFO Hunters. Since the Belle was supposedly from "Alien" spacecrafts, it was on the show, and talked about all sorts of stuff like the Flytrap and Der Riese. Is this how the outbreaks started at the Pentagon? Who knows. Maybe they shipped a bunch of 115-mutated animals there and they happened to kill, or injure someone, exposing their dead cells to 115, which would turn that one, and eventually turn someone else... domino effect.

I hope you liked my theories and please, PLEASE comment on it because I want to see what you guys think of them. THANKS!!!

Nice job, +34 rep for you Smile
Add me on PSN, LittleBoys- and play some zombies with me.

---------- Post added at 06:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 PM ----------

ASCENSION

***TOP SECRET***

What follows is the chronological primary sample from the Der Riese project “Awesome faceatenbedjensteter” (translated: DATA SERVANT). Sample was acquired from CIA asset based out of Vozrozhdeniya in the Soviet Union and is translated from its original German Below:

Element 115 overview:
“Shi No Numa
“Tunguskathe screen.

STEP 3
Kill the crawler

STEP 4
In the entrance there is a pressure pad. (it’s under the giant 4 lebunch of 115-mutated animals there and they happened to kill, or injure s

Nice job, +34 rep for you Smile
Add me on PSN, LittleBoys- and play some zombies with me.

**** i double posted whatever.
03-02-2011, 11:06 PM #10
Girby2K11
☮ ☯ ☢ ✔ ➝
you know when you look at the moon on ascension there is a dog paw print on it. have a look

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo