THREAD: Problem?
  1. 03-03-2011, 11:12 AM
    Markkisonfire's Avatar
    Markkisonfire
    Hail To The King Baby
    Markkisonfire's Avatar
    Markkisonfire
    Hail To The King Baby
    277
    Posts
    391
    Reputation
    Jul 2008
    NextGenUpdate
    Whenever I go to play S&Awesome face, Sabotage or Demolition.. I can never seem to find a game instantly? It takes a while compared to the other game types.

    Any reason why, or is it just my xbox being annoying Sad Awesome
  2. 03-03-2011, 11:23 AM
    Soldier.'s Avatar
    Soldier.
    The Legend
    Soldier.'s Avatar
    Soldier.
    The Legend
    3,305
    Posts
    44,928
    Reputation
    Apr 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Markkisonfire View Post
    Whenever I go to play S&Awesome face, Sabotage or Demolition.. I can never seem to find a game instantly? It takes a while compared to the other game types.

    Any reason why, or is it just my xbox being annoying Sad Awesome


    SnD and demolition are very popular so I would imagine that the servers are more full than the others like free4all, team tactical etc. I doubt thats a problem with your console Cool Man (aka Tustin)
  3. 03-03-2011, 11:28 AM
    Markkisonfire's Avatar
    Markkisonfire
    Hail To The King Baby
    Markkisonfire's Avatar
    Markkisonfire
    Hail To The King Baby
    277
    Posts
    391
    Reputation
    Jul 2008
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by TheReaperMan View Post
    SnD and demolition are very popular so I would imagine that the servers are more full than the others like free4all, team tactical etc. I doubt thats a problem with your console Cool Man (aka Tustin)


    I thought that but, it used to work fine? Then the past week it's just gone all rubbish :/.
  4. 03-03-2011, 11:32 AM
    Soldier.'s Avatar
    Soldier.
    The Legend
    Soldier.'s Avatar
    Soldier.
    The Legend
    3,305
    Posts
    44,928
    Reputation
    Apr 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Markkisonfire View Post
    I thought that but, it used to work fine? Then the past week it's just gone all rubbish :/.


    MAYBE the additional playlists for the map packs have had some kind of effect.
    I don't know much about that kind of stuff sorry m8 :embarrassed:
  5. 03-03-2011, 11:37 AM
    Markkisonfire's Avatar
    Markkisonfire
    Hail To The King Baby
    Markkisonfire's Avatar
    Markkisonfire
    Hail To The King Baby
    277
    Posts
    391
    Reputation
    Jul 2008
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by TheReaperMan View Post
    MAYBE the additional playlists for the map packs have had some kind of effect.
    I don't know much about that kind of stuff sorry m8 :embarrassed:


    Probably is those maps.. >.<