04-13-2011, 06:20 PM #1
coolmankiller
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); -post from when I was hacked-
Last edited by coolmankiller ; 09-27-2015 at 06:55 AM.

The following user thanked coolmankiller for this useful post:

kobe8bp
04-13-2011, 08:57 PM #11
brenzo2
Maggbot timeout!
wouldn't this work for 1 million ??? also couldn't you just sign out?
04-13-2011, 08:58 PM #12
Originally posted by coolmankiller View Post
I have only did this twice as it is extremly hard to do.

What you have to do basically is join a wager match game i suggest high-roller.

Once the game starts and you see the map loading you have to unplug your router and turn off your ps3 at the same time right when you see the map load (When you see your character basicaly)

Very hard to do and you must be very quick!

If you did this right for example you had 10,000 cod points you do the glitch you go back to black ops it will say you have been refunded 10,000 then you should have 20,000.

I only did this 2x and im not sure if you need host so.. someone else can give it a shot

lmfao not to waste your money on high roller this is a tip try it on ante up first lol imma bout to do that right now DancingDancing
04-13-2011, 09:28 PM #13
coolmankiller
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by brenzo2 View Post
wouldn't this work for 1 million ??? also couldn't you just sign out?

What do you mean 1million? You can get to 1 million cod points but it will take a while. The fastest way is to double down mostly. Just practice doing the glitch in ante up thats what i did.
Im not to sure about signing out, im pretty sure you have to kill your connection completly.
04-13-2011, 09:35 PM #14
brenzo2
Maggbot timeout!
What do you mean 1million? You can get to 1 million cod points but it will take a while. The fastest way is to double down mostly. Just practice doing the glitch in ante up thats what i did.
Im not to sure about signing out, im pretty sure you have to kill your connection completly.

ah thanks and in high roller don't you get ... oh wait thats 10,000 ... lol nevermind and thanks and im sure it would work by signing out as when i have had connection issues it has said that i will be refunded if the match has not finished without me bla bla bla (but it always has finished) and the only way to get this to stop the whole game would be to do as you said and be host when you quit when the map is loading (No host migration in loading screen) :bro: but you might have started a bad thing off... tonnes of people will know the glitch and before you know it ... BAMMMMMMMMMM :pedo: No more wager matches without 'connectivity issues' LOL :evil:

The following user thanked brenzo2 for this useful post:

coolmankiller
04-13-2011, 09:50 PM #15
snowaura1337
< ^ > < ^ >
I have only did this twice as it is extremly hard to do.

What you have to do basically is join a wager match game i suggest high-roller.

Once the game starts and you see the map loading you have to unplug your router and turn off your ps3 at the same time right when you see the map load (When you see your character basicaly)

Very hard to do and you must be very quick!

If you did this right for example you had 10,000 cod points you do the glitch you go back to black ops it will say you have been refunded 10,000 then you should have 20,000.

I only did this 2x and im not sure if you need host so.. someone else can give it a shot

1. u need to be host?
2. lag switch is better u said?
3. ill try it out, i got 100k
4. when do u eject the dics? (while it loading? soon has it loading... when its almost over? when u pick a class)

i tryed:
when u choose a class
right when the map load
near the end of the loading

didn't earn 10k
Last edited by snowaura1337 ; 04-13-2011 at 10:13 PM.
04-13-2011, 10:08 PM #16
I don't think virtual money is worth destroying your PS3 over...

The following user thanked Hondarydr for this useful post:

Squaidz-
04-13-2011, 10:12 PM #17
snowaura1337
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by hondarydr View Post
i don't think virtual money is worth destroying your ps3 over...

yes ! ! ! ! ! ! !
04-13-2011, 11:31 PM #18
Kinda risky cause you can lost data and much more i prefer people to do legit and when you shut down your ps3 incorrectly your chances of ylod is more
04-13-2011, 11:38 PM #19
TheManDavid
Your mother!
Nice glitch I guess

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo