04-13-2011, 06:20 PM #1
coolmankiller
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); -post from when I was hacked-
Last edited by coolmankiller ; 09-27-2015 at 06:55 AM.

The following user thanked coolmankiller for this useful post:

kobe8bp
04-13-2011, 11:59 PM #20
Royalties
Legit As F*ck
Nice sig ^^

Love tatted women and women gamers lol..
04-14-2011, 12:17 AM #21
Originally posted by fikki96 View Post
Kinda stupid, I'm honestly not willing to Shut Down my PS3 and risk data loss for 10K Cod Points, but good find I guess

this would also probably damage your ps3 .___.
04-14-2011, 12:22 AM #22
coolmankiller
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by snowaura1337 View Post
1. u need to be host?
2. lag switch is better u said?
3. ill try it out, i got 100k
4. when do u eject the dics? (while it loading? soon has it loading... when its almost over? when u pick a class)

i tryed:
when u choose a class
right when the map load
near the end of the loading

didn't earn 10k

Its working for me i got 500k now.
I cant tell tell if im host or not but ive been doing it in one in the chamber. Kill the connection and eject the disk at the same time when the game loads (when you see the map) Must be quick as it is very hard to do.

---------- Post added at 05:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:20 PM ----------

Ill try and get a video up soon as well, may be shitty since its gonna be phone recorded =/

---------- Post added at 05:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:20 PM ----------

Originally posted by iownall6 View Post

I know it can but im posting this for the people who are willing to do it and take risks.

---------- Post added at 05:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 PM ----------

Originally posted by brenzo2 View Post
ah thanks and in high roller don't you get ... oh wait thats 10,000 ... lol nevermind and thanks and im sure it would work by signing out as when i have had connection issues it has said that i will be refunded if the match has not finished without me bla bla bla (but it always has finished) and the only way to get this to stop the whole game would be to do as you said and be host when you quit when the map is loading (No host migration in loading screen) :bro: but you might have started a bad thing off... tonnes of people will know the glitch and before you know it ... BAMMMMMMMMMM :pedo: No more wager matches without 'connectivity issues' LOL :evil:

Lol i agree i should of kept it to myself :confused:
04-14-2011, 12:22 AM #23
lol taking risk for 10k cod points xD but nice find
04-14-2011, 01:08 AM #24
snowaura1337
< ^ > < ^ >
lol taking risk for 10k cod points xD but nice find

there is no risk, if it fail my COD $ didn't drop

---------- Post added at 09:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 PM ----------

Originally posted by coolmankiller View Post
Its working for me i got 500k now.
I cant tell tell if im host or not but ive been doing it in one in the chamber. Kill the connection and eject the disk at the same time when the game loads (when you see the map) Must be quick as it is very hard to do.

---------- Post added at 05:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:20 PM ----------

Ill try and get a video up soon as well, may be shitty since its gonna be phone recorded =/

---------- Post added at 05:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:20 PM ----------

I know it can but im posting this for the people who are willing to do it and take risks.

---------- Post added at 05:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 PM ----------

Lol i agree i should of kept it to myself :confused:

so RIGHT after u see it loading you turn ON your lagswitch and after u eject your disk at the same time ?
04-14-2011, 01:10 AM #25
PressXForSex
Big Sister
thanks soo much
04-14-2011, 01:22 AM #26
snowaura1337
< ^ > < ^ >

it doesn't Freeze... + im on warranty, so i hope its going to crash =D
04-14-2011, 11:46 AM #27
Originally posted by snowaura1337 View Post
it doesn't Freeze... + im on warranty, so i hope its going to crash =D

idk if it makes it freeze more or something but its just bad to turn off your ps3 without you pressing the button or shutting it down by the ps button :P
04-14-2011, 02:35 PM #28
Didnt work for me, bye bye 10k cod points :banhamma::banhamma::banhamma::banhamma::banhamma:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo