05-17-2011, 11:21 AM #1
Wondoh
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Treyarch has confirmed that they will be giving players on the PS3 double xp shortly after psn was back online. The double xp is due to the psn outage and PS3 gamers missing out on the very popular double xp weekend due to the release of the Escalation map pack :y:

Treyarch hasnt announced a date or timings for the double xp however expect the news within the next few days and double xp will be coming to ps3 shortly :y:

Source: You must login or register to view this content.

The following 3 users say thank you to Wondoh for this useful post:

Clodey, WiKKiD, willz360@yahoo
05-17-2011, 06:48 PM #20
sAmIzErE
< ^ > < ^ >
this was already posted ;P but yeh thanks anyway Upside Down Happy i guess it will be when escalation comes out for us then XD
05-17-2011, 07:34 PM #21
Wondoh
Former Staff
^^no we are getting a double xp sometime within the next week and for the map pack :y:

Originally posted by NooFag View Post
lol Winky Winky =D
(still to short :FUSmile

Your link isnt even the same thread, his is just saying that they will, mine is confirming that it will be in the next few days /facepalm
05-17-2011, 11:17 PM #22
NooFag
Stupid Feelings </3
Originally posted by Wondoh View Post
Instead of just trolling why dont you actually find one like i said? Only thing posted like this was a twitter from vondehaar saying:

Details to come. A plan is being crafted with top men who own BIG watches.

Nothing was actually confirmed and my thread says that it will be within the next few days :y:

instead of callin me a troll, quit being a dick. this was already said. still old news to me. i was being nice dude GFYS

---------- Post added at 06:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:15 PM ----------

Originally posted by Wondoh View Post
^^no we are getting a double xp sometime within the next week and for the map pack :y:

Your link isnt even the same thread, his is just saying that they will, mine is confirming that it will be in the next few days /facepalm

want a cookie? cause this is still old news, no matter what source is "right" or "wrong"
you said to find another post, i did No

you done flaming me now?
Last edited by NooFag ; 05-17-2011 at 11:21 PM.
05-17-2011, 11:46 PM #23
.Rush.
Banned
This is exciting to hear. Smile
05-18-2011, 02:18 AM #24
LegitKidd
Vault dweller
Sick!! I was wondering about this...
05-18-2011, 05:46 AM #25
plasma_lemon
Climbing up the ladder
We should get double zombie power ups in double xp weekend...
05-18-2011, 05:50 AM #26
A1
Why You Mad Bruh?
Beautiful!! Im Glad To Hear This.. SmileSmile
05-18-2011, 06:23 AM #27
SuperGamecube64
ナンバー1任天堂ファン
YaY... Happy.............

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo