07-28-2011, 03:45 PM #1
LuckyAiden
Samurai Poster
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); THE LAN xp GLITCH GOT PATCHED ON AUGUST 23TH sorry

[multipage=INTRO]When the LAN xp glitch first came out only few people were getting it to work, I worked on a way to get it to work more often and found one, this was back on 06-23-2011... My thread was on top of all the threads for 2 weeks... You must login or register to view this content. ! The LAN xp glitch got patched and now... It's working again and I'm comming to you with another way to do it which is hundred times better !!! Yes if you follow exactly my steps you will get it to work 10 times out of 10 !

[multipage=RULES] Don't play any online game before doing this glitch.. If you did just go back to the main menu, the one where you are sitting in front of TVs :y:

Once you're done boosting just go back to the main menu again the one where you're sitting in front of TVs =D

[multipage=VOICE+VIDEO TUTORIAL ( different way ) ] Here is my old thread when the LAN xp glitch first came out You must login or register to view this content.

[multipage=STEPS] Go to Local > Lan Party

Create Match > Set up Nuketown and the game mode you like

Hover over start match > Press triangle to bring up your friend list

Press square on your host's name

You will see a message in the middle of your screen saying " Joining session in progress "

Once you see it, wait for it disappears

As soon as it is gone press O with your first controller and then rapidly press X on both controllers till the map loads

You should now see your game loading with no game mode

[multipage=TIPS & TRICKS] The key to get this to work : Once you see " joining session in progress" message just wait for it disappears and press O with your first controller and then rape your X on both controllers !!

Here are few tips to understand you got it to work :

1. Once the loading bar is full, your screen goes black for a half second and you will again see the loading bar but already full ( it does the loading twice cuz you are using your splitscreener )

2. Of course you have to see your online rank when you press Select and your online classes when you choose your class..

Another tip if you get stuck when you press start with your first controller :

Go to Options and press start again then O and the start menu should now disappear.
Last edited by LuckyAiden ; 08-24-2011 at 02:44 PM.

The following 44 users say thank you to LuckyAiden for this useful post:

.DiGiTaLTwO., 266H, Alpha, AMNE, bnader, Capture, Cole MacGrath, DeAd_bLiTz, Eminem., FrOzTi, Fuser's Hoe, himpmund, howigethere, IRAQ, keotommy, MagesticTiger, Monster-Energy, Mr. Star, Nas., Nightm4rPhantom, ninja12, oHai My Name Is, PLZdieHAX, Ps3DizPuTe, remi06, rockym56, Sn0wb0arder245, Soldier., Solid Snake, Stone, SU44K8, SuperGamecube64, TEXAS24_ReStEr, The Open Minded, TheLastOutLaw, thugnificint, TyLeR61093, Vegetᶏ, WiKKiD, X-_VeNoM_-X, XaMpLexMarcus., xiHoMiCiDe, xJayJayOkocha_, yourdude9
07-28-2011, 04:54 PM #20
+Despair
Veni. Vidi. Vici.
Anyway to do this with one controller. My secondary one broke and wont have a new one till tuesday.
07-28-2011, 05:03 PM #21
LuckyAiden
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by xdiiversive View Post
Anyway to do this with one controller. My secondary one broke and wont have a new one till tuesday.

No.. You can't that's rhetorical... :dumb:
07-28-2011, 05:08 PM #22
Ultimate-Playa
[s][move]NGU ELITE Dancing[/move][/s]
Anyone wanna do this with me? Take turns, one match each?
07-28-2011, 05:11 PM #23
HPandya10
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Playa View Post
Anyone wanna do this with me? Take turns, one match each?

Yeah I'll try it. Never have gotten any of these XP glitches to work though stare
07-28-2011, 05:14 PM #24
Ultimate-Playa
Originally posted by HPandya10 View Post
Yeah I'll try it. Never have gotten any of these XP glitches to work though stare

Add iFaXD. Lemme go first stare
07-28-2011, 05:15 PM #25
Soldier.
The Legend
Originally posted by xAK47 View Post
No.. You can't that's rhetorical... :dumb:

I still kinda prefer doing splitscreen because I can use 3 or 4 controllers and have 2, sometimes 3 diers Awesome face

But this is a lot easier to get working.
07-28-2011, 05:19 PM #26
Ultimate-Playa
What's up everybody!! The LAN xp Glitch is working again, confirmed by me and few of my friends I get it to work everytime I try to do it.. I hope you guys will get it to work and get back on this thread to let other users know that it is really working again. Feel free to quote me and suggest things that I should add on my thread so it becomes the most detailed possible :y:

[multipage=INTRO]When the LAN xp glitch first came out only few people were getting it to work, I worked on a way to get it to work more often and found one, this was back on 06-23-2011... My thread was on top of all the threads for 2 weeks... You must login or register to view this content. ! The LAN xp glitch got patched and now... It's working again and I'm comming to you with another way to do it which is hundred times better !!! Yes if you follow exactly my steps you will get it to work 10 times out of 10 !

[multipage=RULES] Don't play any online game before doing this glitch.. If you did just go back to the main menu, the one where you are sitting in front of TVs :y:

Once you're done boosting just go back to the main menu again the one where you're sitting in front of TVs =D

[multipage=STEPS] Go to Local > Lan Party

Create Match > Set up Nuketown and the game mode you like

Hover over start match > Press triangle to bring up your friend list

Press square on your host's name

You will see a message in the middle of your screen saying " Joining session in progress "

Once you see it, wait for it disappears

As soon as it is gone press O with your first controller and then X on both controllers till the map loads

You should now see your game loading with no game mode

[multipage=TIPS & TRICKS] The key to get this to work : Once you see " joining session in progress" message just wait for it disappears and press O with your first controller and then rape your X on both controllers !!

Here are few tips to understand you got it to work :

1. Once the loading bar is full, your screen goes black for a half second and you will again see the loading bar but already full ( it does the loading twice cuz you are using your splitscreener )

2. Of course you have to see your online rank when you press Select and your online classes when you choose your class..

Another tip if you get stuck when you press start with your first controller :

Go to Options and press start again then O and the start menu should now disappear.

Tried 3 times and won't work.... Help.
07-28-2011, 05:22 PM #27
LuckyAiden
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by TheReaperMan View Post
I still kinda prefer doing splitscreen because I can use 3 or 4 controllers and have 2, sometimes 3 diers Awesome face

But this is a lot easier to get working.

So you kill non stop ? lol

---------- Post added at 07:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 PM ----------

Originally posted by Playa View Post
Tried 3 times and won't work.... Help.

What are you having troubles with ?
07-28-2011, 05:23 PM #28
Ultimate-Playa
So you kill non stop ? lol

---------- Post added at 07:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 PM ----------

What are you having troubles with ?

The game loading. It loads then brings me back to the party with the host.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo