Post: **READ** Reset killstreak glitch works without 2nd controller!!**
08-06-2011, 08:05 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So im not at my house right now and really wanted to reset my killstreak because it was a ridiculous 101. However i didnt have my 2nd controller, so i thought id try the glitch just using one controller and instead of my second controller, selecting 2 enemies for the opposite team on the split screen menu. So i followed all the steps as shown in previous posts except i added 2 enemies while creating the game, and it worked after the second attempt! My killstreak is now at 1 and ny winstreak is at 0 !

Follow these steps in order for the glitch to work.

1.go in to the splitscreen mode, and set the game options as free for all on nuketown, and put enemies on 2.
2.back out of the split screen lobby and hover over the split screen option.
3.open your in game friends list and look for a friend who is sitting in a party.
4.click square on your friend to join his party and immediatly after press the X button as fast as you can. This should put you into a game of nuketown free for all.
5.if all has gone right your *online* classes that you use in multiplayer games should be available for selection.
6.once you have chosen your online class, the class that you appear to be holding will not be your online class, it will be the default class from the split screen mode.
7.look for an enemy and kill him. (GET ONE KILL ONLY) then quit the game (you may have trouble quittin the game at first, it wouldnt let me press the leave button on the first few attempts)
8.if all has gone correctly, when you check your combat record you should have a killstreak of 1 and a winstreak of 0.

**You dont have to get just one kill only, i thought id give it a go at trying to reset it back to my previous LEGIT highest killstreak which was 30, so i opened up the same game and got 30 kills without dieing then left the game, and my killstreak reset to 30 from 189 Smile**
Last edited by Calumjones92 ; 08-20-2011 at 06:40 AM.

The following 5 users say thank you to Calumjones92 for this useful post:

Fuser's Hoe, Merkii, RD_Element'.', thee3nd, xiHoMiCiDe
08-06-2011, 09:33 PM #2
unggubrian
I defeated!
Will try this later since my K/S is 162
08-06-2011, 10:03 PM #3
Originally posted by unggubrian View Post
Will try this later since my K/S is 162

I think it took me 3 tries, it 100% works
08-07-2011, 03:47 AM #4
i do it and my online classes show up but when i click it. it doesnt show the defualt classes it shows my lan party classes
08-07-2011, 04:32 AM #5
xiHoMiCiDe
Climbing up the ladder
it worked thanks.. o yea and onfirst try also
08-07-2011, 11:39 AM #6
Originally posted by Xbox
i do it and my online classes show up but when i click it. it doesnt show the defualt classes it shows my lan party classes

Reset all your lan party classes back to default.

---------- Post added at 06:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:38 AM ----------

Originally posted by xiHoMiCiDe View Post
it worked thanks.. o yea and onfirst try also

Good good! Smile
08-07-2011, 02:35 PM #7
i can approve this works, just resetted my killstreak from 1024 to 1 yh boyyyy
08-07-2011, 03:23 PM #8
B Loner
Can’t trickshot me!
It works. I can vouch 4 that Smile. Now all we need is to reset your losses. We have everything able to reset but that.
08-07-2011, 05:02 PM #9
ⒿⒺⒷⓇⓄ
At least I can fight
it took some tries, but I hot it working.
08-07-2011, 05:28 PM #10
Nice it worked on my first try thanks bro!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo