09-22-2011, 02:19 AM #1
HowsMySHOOTING
Watch the skies, traveler
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Long story short, I have a 3.55 ps3 with kmeaw cfw. I use it to transfer to my 3.72 all the time, but I want to back up black ops so I can try FlameHD's black ops menu (It's required that you back up BO).

I've looked in the forum and can't seem to find a good tutorial on how to back it up and install the mod, could someone help me out?

Thanks. HMS.
09-24-2011, 09:06 AM #11
Top_Dog_Uk
Gym leader
Flamedhd has released a v2 that now works from disc, but if you want to back up i use multiman and it works very well
Originally posted by HowsMySHOOTING View Post
Long story short, I have a 3.55 ps3 with kmeaw cfw. I use it to transfer to my 3.72 all the time, but I want to back up black ops so I can try FlameHD's black ops menu (It's required that you back up BO).

I've looked in the forum and can't seem to find a good tutorial on how to back it up and install the mod, could someone help me out?

Thanks. HMS.
09-24-2011, 01:04 PM #12
Rowdy
Banned
Originally posted by zxz0O0 View Post
When opening it or what?

as soon as i click it black screen and my ps3 wont turn off and i have to unplug the cable from the back
09-24-2011, 01:07 PM #13
zxz0O0
Are you high?
Originally posted by Rowdy View Post
as soon as i click it black screen and my ps3 wont turn off and i have to unplug the cable from the back

Try to reinstall it. If it doesn't help, reinstall CFW
09-24-2011, 01:23 PM #14
Rowdy
Banned
Try to reinstall it. If it doesn't help, reinstall CFW

ive been away from the cfw scene for a while how do i reinstall the cfw? ive reinstalled the multiman already
09-24-2011, 02:03 PM #15
zxz0O0
Are you high?
ive been away from the cfw scene for a while how do i reinstall the cfw? ive reinstalled the multiman already

Enter recovery menu and then press update firmware or something. Firmware needs to be on USB Stick /PS3/UPDATE/PS3UPDAT.PUP
09-24-2011, 02:53 PM #16
Rowdy
Banned
Enter recovery menu and then press update firmware or something. Firmware needs to be on USB Stick /PS3/UPDATE/PS3UPDAT.PUP

how do i get it into recovery mode lol i remember holding down thepower button i just tried it nothing haha
09-24-2011, 03:13 PM #17
zxz0O0
Are you high?
how do i get it into recovery mode lol i remember holding down thepower button i just tried it nothing haha

Power off PS3
Hold Power button, PS3 will start, and keep holding it until PS3 shuts down again (Red light). After that hold power button again until you hear a double beep.
09-24-2011, 03:51 PM #18
HowsMySHOOTING
Watch the skies, traveler
Originally posted by Uk View Post
Flamedhd has released a v2 that now works from disc, but if you want to back up i use multiman and it works very well

So is the v2 just a patch_mp or is it an eboot? and I can just play it offline on my 3.55?
09-24-2011, 05:03 PM #19
zxz0O0
Are you high?
Originally posted by HowsMySHOOTING View Post
So is the v2 just a patch_mp or is it an eboot? and I can just play it offline on my 3.55?

It's an eboot and only possible offline

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo