THREAD: Black Ops Prestige Glitch
  1. 04-27-2012, 04:41 AM
    Sox's Avatar
    Sox
    Guest
    Sox's Avatar
    Sox
    Guest
    n/a
    Posts
    n/a
    Reputation
    Once upon a time...
    NextGenUpdate
    Hi^^


    What you will need:
    1.) A PS3 on 3.55/3.41
    2.) A PS3 on 4.10/4.11
    3.) An Ethernet Cable (to data transfer)
    4.) Time
    5.) A friend to switch lobbies

    Here is the tutorial, all typed by me. Winky Winky

    1.) Go here and download the 1.02 and the 1.13 Black Ops update. (Choose your region) You must login or register to view this content.
    2.) Put both files on your USB and plug into your 3.55 PS3.
    3.) Install the 1.13 patch and go on your FTP server.
    4.) Navigate to hdd0>game>BLUS30591(or whatever region you are)>USRDIR and copy the t5mp_ps3f.self to your desktop.
    5.) Quit the FTP server on your PS3 and delete the 1.13 Black Ops update and install the 1.02 Black Ops update.
    6.) Start up your FTP server again and navigate to hdd0>game>BLUS30591(or whatever region you are)>USRDIR and overwrite the 1.02 t5mp_ps3f.self with the 1.13 one on your desktop.
    7.) Quit the FTP server and data transfer from your 3.55 PS3 to your 4.11 PS3.
    8.) When it has finished data transferring, you will need to use a patch blocker so you can remain online on the 1.02 update (so it doesn't ask you to update to 1.13) Download Elite Mossy's Patch Blocker here - You must login or register to view this content. (I uploaded it myself )(You must login or register to view this content. There is no link to copy and paste to you so I took a snap)
    9.) Go on Black Ops and go to multiplayer. (If you ever played Black Ops on your account, you will get a message saying your stats have been reset, which is true, because they do get reset in order to do the prestige glitch)
    10.) Start up Combat Training on any map you prefer (Nuketown is the best because it is the smallest :ySmile
    11.) Play until you are level 50 and have Prestige Mode unlocked. (It took me about 6 hours, 4 hours playing time)
    12.) Get a friend to invite you to a Player Match and then go to Playercard>Leaderboards then click right and hover over Just Show Me the Leaderboards Already
    13.) Get your friend to switch it to Combat Training and then click X and then click O until you are back at your Playercard.
    14.) Click Prestige Mode ONE TIME (I cannot stress that enough, if you prestige right there you will need to get to 50 in Combat Training again)
    15.) Get your friend to switch back to Player Match and then enter Prestige Mode.
    16.) Repeat steps 13-15 until you reach your desired prestige. Once you get there, I recommend going into a pre-game lobby to make sure you prestige sticks (or else it might bring you back one prestige after you quit the game)
    17.) Quit the game and delete the Black Ops update and take off the Patch Blocker and download the 1.13 update.
    Note: If your PS3 freezes after step 9, just restart your PS3. It froze for me about 5 times. :\

    Video Tutorial - Thanks Brunop10 :love:
    Video removed due to copyright. :frown:



    Tutorial on How to get S&Awesome face in Combat Training:

    1.) Get your friend to invite you to a Player Match.
    2.) Tell him to switch it to Private Match and change it to S&Awesome face on Nuketown.
    3.) Tell him to click switch lobbies and hover over Combat Training.
    4.) Tell him to click X, Up, X really fast and then as the map loads he has to quit the game.
    5.) You will end up in a Combat Training lobby with S&Awesome face on Nuketown.
    6.) Change settings to 1 friend and 9 enemies and start the game.
    Note: If you accidentally end the lobby, your friend will have to help you get S&Awesome face again, and I do not think there is a way to get S&Awesome face unlimited lives like back in the day.

    Video tutorial of S&Awesome face in Combat Training



    Tutorial on How to get Unlimited Lives in S&Awesome face Combat Training:
    You need 2 people to do this (not sure if both need to be on 1.02 with 1.13t5mp_ps3f.self, but tested with both on it)
    1.) Have your friend sit in a Combat Training lobby with S&Awesome face. (Follow tutorial above this one)
    2.) You go to a private match and hover over unlimited lives.
    3.) Have your friend invite you to his S&Awesome face Combat Training lobby and then join.
    4.) Have your friend back out of the lobby (leaving you as the host) and then you start it without changing anything else.
    5.) You should have S&Awesome face unlimited lives in Combat Training S&Awesome face.
    Note: This will cut down the time from about 4-6 hours to about 45 minutes to an hour. I suggest you use a Gunship and hover over the enemy spawn and kill them fast.

    Credit:
    Brunop10 for the video tutorial!!!!!
    Elite Mossy for the Patch Blocker :y:
    RSPGlitchersHD on Youtube for a video tutorial on S&Awesome face in Combat Training.
    BornFuziioN & BrinkerzHD for the S&Awesome face Combat Training unlimited lives tutorial.

    I guess that is it. If somehow you are supposed to have credit, PM me and I will add it.

    Proof this is my idea and not anyone else's - You must login or register to view this content. I posted that on January 14th, 2011. It is the same method as before, just with a newer update. Smile
    Last edited by Sox ; 07-19-2012 at 05:45 AM.

  2. The Following 83 Users Say Thank You to Sox For This Useful Post:

    , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , See more...

  3. The Following 7 Users Groaned At Sox For This Awful Post:

    , , , , , ,

  4. 04-27-2012, 04:50 AM
    xAlone's Avatar
    xAlone
    Banned
    xAlone's Avatar
    xAlone
    Banned
    242
    Posts
    862
    Reputation
    Nov 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    this is a dog act. all of ur thread is copy and past from me .. xRaw xFlamehd etc know who posted this first .. ngu 80% mods are gay and sorry about that .. they deleted the post .. real humans will dislike .. dogs will +rep u for stealing my way

    u didnt know that they unpatched it .. when i post my thread u know that they unpatch it .. screw u

    keep hating fucking gay mod .. deleted my post and not even tell me? cuz ur friend is reddickfan? fuck you and him and i will not forget you and you will see

    and i did not take credit for it . dijitalgodz found it .. and i posted tut and tell ngu that its unpatched so dont lie .. some people cant live without lies .. lies is like water for you.. you do it every day shame on u
    Last edited by xAlone ; 04-27-2012 at 11:52 PM.

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xAlone For This Useful Post:

    ,

  6. The Following 21 Users Groaned At xAlone For This Awful Post:

    , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

  7. 04-27-2012, 04:52 AM
    RayJ_chugs's Avatar
    RayJ_chugs
    [move] No Founder [/move]
    RayJ_chugs's Avatar
    RayJ_chugs
    [move] No Founder [/move]
    4,020
    Posts
    13,593
    Reputation
    Jul 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by redsoxfan95 View Post
    I posted that on January 14th, 2011. It is the same method as before, just with a newer update.


    :lol: wow you shouldv'e updated your thread then
  8. 04-27-2012, 05:14 AM
    Sox's Avatar
    Sox
    Guest
    Sox's Avatar
    Sox
    Guest
    n/a
    Posts
    n/a
    Reputation
    Once upon a time...
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by xAlone View Post
    this is a dog act. all of ur thread is copy and past from me .. xRaw xFlamehd etc know who posted this first .. ngu 80% mods are gay and sorry about that .. they deleted the post .. real humans will dislike .. dogs will +rep u for stealing my way

    u didnt know that they unpatched it .. when i post my thread u know that they unpatch it .. screw u


    Damn, so you think I have the balls to copy and paste your shitty thread and put it into mine? Why would it matter if xRaW and xFLAMeHD_ know that you posted it first? You stole my tutorial and posted it claiming it to be yours. The only reason I tried to do the prestige glitch again is because I am permanently banned from Black Ops on my main account and I have recently been playing Black Ops. I don't like being a low level when I play, so I went to 14th prestige. If this is "your" way, then please tell me why you told me that this way isn't possible in a PM? You said they hotfixed it. You have never used this method, you use your own "secret" method. Get the fuck out of my thread. Bye.

    ---------- Post added at 01:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 AM ----------

    Originally Posted by chugs View Post
    :lol: wow you shouldv'e updated your thread then


    Why would I do that? Then I would have to contact a mod and get them to re-open it. I just made a new one.
  9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sox For This Useful Post:

    , , , ,

  10. The Following 2 Users Groaned At Sox For This Awful Post:

    ,

  11. 04-27-2012, 05:14 AM
    Dope.'s Avatar
    Dope.
    Endure and Survive.
    Dope.'s Avatar
    Dope.
    Endure and Survive.
    889
    Posts
    3,344
    Reputation
    Oct 2009
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by redsoxfan95 View Post
    Now, before all of you say it was already released, it was my tutorial and I was going to release it today, but somebody is a rep whore and wanted all the credit and released it without my permission and didn't give me credit.

    What you will need.
    1.) A PS3 on 3.55/3.41
    2.) A PS3 on 4.10/4.11
    3.) An Ethernet Cable (to data transfer)
    4.) Time
    5.) A friend to switch lobbies

    Here is the tutorial, all typed by me. Winky Winky

    1.) Go here and download the 1.02 and the 1.13 Black Ops update. (Choose your region) You must login or register to view this content.
    2.) Put both files on your USB and plug into your 3.55 PS3.
    3.) Install the 1.13 patch and go on your FTP server.
    4.) Navigate to hdd0>game>BLUS30591(or whatever region you are)>USRDIR and copy the t5mp_ps3f.self to your desktop.
    5.) Quit the FTP server on your PS3 and delete the 1.13 Black Ops update and install the 1.02 Black Ops update.
    6.) Start up your FTP server again and navigate to hdd0>game>BLUS30591(or whatever region you are)>USRDIR and overwrite the 1.02 t5mp_ps3f.self with the 1.13 one on your desktop.
    7.) Quit the FTP server and data transfer from your 3.55 PS3 to your 4.11 PS3.
    8.) When it has finished data transferring, you will need to use a patch blocker so you can remain online on the 1.02 update (so it doesn't ask you to update to 1.13) Download Elite Mossy's Patch Blocker here - You must login or register to view this content. (I uploaded it myself :p)(You must login or register to view this content. There is no link to copy and paste to you so I took a snap)
    9.) Go on Black Ops and go to multiplayer. (If you ever played Black Ops on your account, you will get a message saying your stats have been reset, which is true, because they do get reset in order to do the prestige glitch)
    10.) Start up Combat Training on any map you prefer (Nuketown is the best because it is the smallest :ySmile
    11.) Play until you are level 50 and have Prestige Mode unlocked. (It took me about 6 hours, 4 hours playing time)
    12.) Get a friend to invite you to a Player Match and then go to Playercard>Leaderboards then click right and hover over Just Show Me the Leaderboards Already
    13.) Get your friend to switch it to Combat Training and then click X and then click O until you are back at your Playercard.
    14.) Click Prestige Mode ONE TIME (I cannot stress that enough, if you prestige right there you will need to get to 50 in Combat Training again)
    15.) Get your friend to switch back to Player Match and then enter Prestige Mode.
    16.) Repeat steps 13-15 until you reach your desired prestige. Once you get there, I recommend going into a pre-game lobby to make sure you prestige sticks (or else it might bring you back one prestige after you quit the game)
    17.) Quit the game and delete the Black Ops update and take off the Patch Blocker and download the 1.13 update.

    Credit:
    Elite Mossy for the Patch Blocker :y:

    I guess that is it. If somehow you are supposed to have credit, PM me and I will add it.

    Proof this is my idea - You must login or register to view this content. I posted that on January 14th, 2011. It is the same method as before, just with a newer update. Smile


    Thankyou for all your help before bro and thanks for this tutorial, very nice Smile
  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dope. For This Useful Post:

    ,

  13. 04-27-2012, 05:18 AM
    xAlone's Avatar
    xAlone
    Banned
    xAlone's Avatar
    xAlone
    Banned
    242
    Posts
    862
    Reputation
    Nov 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by redsoxfan95 View Post
    Damn, so you think I have the balls to copy and paste your shitty thread and put it into mine? Why would it matter if xRaW and xFLAMeHD_ know that you posted it first? You stole my tutorial and posted it claiming it to be yours. The only reason I tried to do the prestige glitch again is because I am permanently banned from Black Ops on my main account and I have recently been playing Black Ops. I don't like being a low level when I play, so I went to 14th prestige. If this is "your" way, then please tell me why you told me that this way isn't possible in a PM? You said they hotfixed it. You have never used this method, you use your own "secret" method. Get the $#@! out of my thread. Bye.

    ---------- Post added at 01:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 AM ----------



    Why would I do that? Then I would have to contact a mod and get them to re-open it. I just made a new one.


    no .. i told ngu that its unpatched .. u didnt know that its unpatched .. gtfo every 1 know who is right.
  14. 04-27-2012, 05:33 AM
    Sox's Avatar
    Sox
    Guest
    Sox's Avatar
    Sox
    Guest
    n/a
    Posts
    n/a
    Reputation
    Once upon a time...
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by xAlone View Post
    no .. i told ngu that its unpatched .. u didnt know that its unpatched .. gtfo every 1 know who is right.


    I never messed around with anything Black Ops after I got permanently banned because after I got banned, I played xbox and came back to PS3 about a month before MW3 came out. Now, my friend can mod zombies online so THAT is the reason I came back to Black Ops. I never seen you write anywhere that Treyarch "unpatched" the prestige glitch because IT WAS NEVER PATCHED!!! The only way for them to patch it is to release a hotfix that doesn't allow you to do it. They did release a hotfix on earlier patches (around 1.04) but then they added it in the 1.05 patch_mp.ff, leaving the servers without the hotfix anymore. You could have done this glitch at anytime. Just take the newest updates t5mp_ps3f.self and put it in the 1.02 patch and data transfer and do the prestige glitch like normal with the patch blocker on. You had nothing to do with me finding this. All I did was ask for some help on how to keep my playercard up while my friend switches it from player match to combat training, but you didn't even tell me how to do that. So you had nothing to do with this tutorial, please GTFO now Yes

    ---------- Post added at 01:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 AM ----------

    Originally Posted by xAlone View Post
    no .. i told ngu that its unpatched .. u didnt know that its unpatched .. gtfo every 1 know who is right.


    Grow up, stop groaning my posts. I did nothing wrong. You are just mad because you tried to steal my tutorial but got caught.
  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sox For This Useful Post:

    ,

  16. 04-27-2012, 05:33 AM
    xAlone's Avatar
    xAlone
    Banned
    xAlone's Avatar
    xAlone
    Banned
    242
    Posts
    862
    Reputation
    Nov 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by redsoxfan95 View Post
    I never messed around with anything Black Ops after I got permanently banned because after I got banned, I played xbox and came back to PS3 about a month before MW3 came out. Now, my friend can mod zombies online so THAT is the reason I came back to Black Ops. I never seen you write anywhere that Treyarch "unpatched" the prestige glitch because IT WAS NEVER PATCHED!!! The only way for them to patch it is to release a hotfix that doesn't allow you to do it. They did release a hotfix on earlier patches (around 1.04) but then they added it in the 1.05 patch_mp.ff, leaving the servers without the hotfix anymore. You could have done this glitch at anytime. Just take the newest updates t5mp_ps3f.self and put it in the 1.02 patch and data transfer and do the prestige glitch like normal with the patch blocker on. You had nothing to do with me finding this. All I did was ask for some help on how to keep my playercard up while my friend switches it from player match to combat training, but you didn't even tell me how to do that. So you had nothing to do with this tutorial, please GTFO now Yes


    ok why no one know this? why no one release?
  17. 04-27-2012, 05:44 AM
    Sox's Avatar
    Sox
    Guest
    Sox's Avatar
    Sox
    Guest
    n/a
    Posts
    n/a
    Reputation
    Once upon a time...
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by xAlone View Post
    ok why no one know this? why no one release?


    I don't know why no one released it before. I knew about changing certain files in the patch and making it work since MW2. I remember DEREKTROTTER's thread about how to get 11th prestige on MW2. This is basically the same thing as that. The only difference is that DEREK used a debug MW2 patch so he it didn't have security checks in it so 11th prestige would work. I basically just reversed it and put on a higher server file and a lower patch. If you have been on this website longer you would have known that. But you have only been here for about 5 months :dumb:
  18. The Following User Thanked Sox For This Useful Post:


  19. 04-27-2012, 05:46 AM
    TiCiiX's Avatar
    TiCiiX
    TiCiiX
    TiCiiX's Avatar
    TiCiiX
    TiCiiX
    233
    Posts
    602
    Reputation
    Aug 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    nice job ..............Drack
  20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TiCiiX For This Useful Post:

    , ,