05-19-2012, 11:39 PM #1
MrHackerDude1
At least I can fight
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Now Hosting Black Ops Prestige Service Cost

Black Ops Any Prestige Hack & Get A 2 Free MW2 Cl & Trophies....Prices....
$20 PayPal
$20 Psn Card ----- Any Region Accepted
1600 Micrsoft Points

I Get You Your Desired Prestige 1 to 15

1) This Take 2 Hours, cuz i have to get you levl 50 in CT

2) This doesn't not give you level 50 or cod points

3) You Must Pay First ( Reason A Few Members Trying to scam me after i do 2 prestiges they not paying of saying there paypal not working) some ppl just make it back for others

4)If You Purchase the Black ops service, You Would Get A Free MW2 CL

5) This Would Also Reset You

6) Would I Get Banned For This ? I Cant Say Yes Or No, But I Have Done It For Me and 50 other ppl 4 months now , and we have not been banned and i even did 1 ( 7/08/2012) no banned ... this is way safer than doing the 14th or 15th modded save hack....no 1 has message me back saying there got banned over 50 account done... none have been banned

7) If You Choose Not To Make A New Account( The Account Can Be Less Than 5 hours played But their is a rist involve you maybe be set back to a different prestige ( eg you want 15th it may set you back to 14th, Out Of The 33 ppl i done so far it only happen to 2 ppl) You Well Be Refunded $2 If This Happen ( Do At Your Own Risk) It (99% Change It Would Not Set You Back)

Proof Video

Want To Buy This Service Pm Me PSN--- NGU__LOBBIES
Last edited by MrHackerDude1 ; 08-07-2012 at 09:48 PM.

The following 4 users say thank you to MrHackerDude1 for this useful post:

Ivysaur, JeaicMaG, stabbinu
05-19-2012, 11:48 PM #2
CLM
[b]They say sorry Mr. West is..[/b]
Originally posted by MrHackerDude1 View Post
Hey guys today i would be bring you black ops any prestige hack... Any Prestige You desire... Click Link below the video to see what the prestige looks like

It where i go on your account and get to any prestige on Black ops you

Note......

1) Make Sure It A New Account Or A Account You Never Player BO On Or A Account With Less Than 5 hours Time Played

2) It Take 2 Hours Cuz I Have To Get You Level 50 In Combat Training

3) You Can Get Any Prestige From 1th to 15th .....

4)Cost $15 paypal Or 20 Psn Card

5) Black Ops Prestige Hack . MW2 Challenge Lobby & COD4 Challenge Lobby You Get All This When You Purchase The Black Ops Prestige Hack Service

6) This Doesn't give you level 50 or cod points.... (this would also reset your status)

7) You Must Pay First ..... But Dont Wanna Pay First Ok Cool, My Offer Is Simple When I Doin the Prestige Hack I Would Inv You To Switch Lobbies For Me, I Would Only Do 2 Prestiges Then You Pay (go to 2:14 in the video to see what i am talking abt) And I Would Finish The Rest Of Prestiges After I Have Seen That You Payed .... All Up To You

You must login or register to view this content.

Legit lobby! Verified!
Last edited by CLM ; 05-20-2012 at 08:14 PM.
05-19-2012, 11:58 PM #3
Drwsy
Haxor!
Someone explain.. He can do this for free but wants us to pay? /facepalm
05-20-2012, 12:08 AM #4
Twaatz
Haxor!
It says free but your charging ??
05-20-2012, 12:16 AM #5
MrHackerDude1
At least I can fight
did i ask u to pay? did i beg u to pay ? .... why would i spend 2 hours in combat training trying to get some1 level 50 then do a prestige hack for them free .. your crazy bro ... i think u need to head over to the unverified section .. if it has 1

---------- Post added at 08:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 PM ----------

i would like you to show me where is says FREE

The following 5 users say thank you to MrHackerDude1 for this useful post:

GE90, GodDrinksPepsi, Implicit, Rip The Jacker, WIN_or_loss
05-20-2012, 12:22 AM #6
Venom
At least I can fight
Originally posted by MrHackerDude1 View Post
did i ask u to pay? did i beg u to pay ? .... why would i spend 2 hours in combat training trying to get some1 level 50 then do a prestige hack for them free .. your crazy bro ... i think u need to head over to the unverified section .. if it has 1

---------- Post added at 08:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 PM ----------

i would like you to show me where is says FREE

do me for free if I get 50 combat training on my own?
05-20-2012, 12:30 AM #7
Im interressted. I can pay you with 2 psn games ( Midnight Club Los Angeles and Burnout Paradise ). If not ill try to buy a psn card 20$. Pm me please.
Thank you
-dacensey
05-20-2012, 12:32 AM #8
MrHackerDude1
At least I can fight
once i got on your account with the 1.02 and the 1.13 file it reset u back to level 1 .. so i still have to get u level 50
05-20-2012, 12:33 AM #9
Null ReacT
Most Dope!
I'm interested contact me on PSN: NullReacT. I won't have the money still around Saturday of next week, so no rush on your part.
05-20-2012, 12:37 AM #10
Cameron..
Little One
Also, as someone said earlier, will you do this for free if I get to level 50 combat training?
If not, I'll have the money by tomorrow via PayPal ($20 USD)

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo