07-30-2012, 09:53 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Me and my friend have been trying to do the Easter egg on moon but we just cant, we need someone really good at it, maybe done the glitch before who could help us. I'm really interested in this Easter egg and I know the basics of it like get the computers, get the ball thing and knife it to certain points of the map, and kill a bunch of zombies next to the pyramid where Samantha is. If anyone could help us could they please leave their PS3 ID and I'll get back to them, thank you.
07-30-2012, 10:02 AM #2
Media907
League Champion
Originally posted by xXsCrEaMeRXx View Post
Me and my friend have been trying to do the Easter egg on moon but we just cant, we need someone really good at it, maybe done the glitch before who could help us. I'm really interested in this Easter egg and I know the basics of it like get the computers, get the ball thing and knife it to certain points of the map, and kill a bunch of zombies next to the pyramid where Samantha is. If anyone could help us could they please leave their PS3 ID and I'll get back to them, thank you.

watch it on youtube , you need wavegun,qed and gersch
07-30-2012, 10:04 AM #3
i know but we always die halfway through it :( im no good
07-30-2012, 10:05 AM #4
Media907
League Champion
i know but we always die halfway through it :( im no good

you can use mods
07-30-2012, 10:06 AM #5
Selky
< ^ > < ^ >
Me and my friend have been trying to do the Easter egg on moon but we just cant, we need someone really good at it, maybe done the glitch before who could help us. I'm really interested in this Easter egg and I know the basics of it like get the computers, get the ball thing and knife it to certain points of the map, and kill a bunch of zombies next to the pyramid where Samantha is. If anyone could help us could they please leave their PS3 ID and I'll get back to them, thank you.

I'll help you out psn: bq-666
07-30-2012, 10:08 AM #6
btw its selky who is helping me so dont listen to him
08-04-2012, 05:14 AM #7
I know all the steps, including Samantha Says, Hacking the switches, Hacking the excavator, knifing the ball and using wave gun on it, telporting pieces from area 51 to moon, killing zombies next to the pyramid twice, putting the rod in the computer for 5 minutes. It's in fact very easy. The hard part is getting the geresh, qed and wave gun.
08-05-2012, 01:44 AM #8
Tyler
NumberBIGBABY Woot
just try it with mods lol, 1000% easier
08-07-2012, 01:08 AM #9
giga36
Do a barrel roll!

do u have the us version or eu ??
08-07-2012, 05:36 PM #10
TheBigRod
uh-may-zuh-zing
Moved to Zombies Team Recruiting.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo