Post: Looking for suitable players, proffered-UK to do full moon Easter egg (PS3)
07-30-2012, 10:11 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I know two people have posted something similar but selky has no replys and the other one was a while ago...

Me and my friend have been trying for a while and frankly we're getting fed up, we just need someone who would help us out and would be prepared to equally co-operate with us on this. We are profferebly looking for someone in the UK, has a mic and has had some experience glitching and doing Easter eggs, it would also be good if this person maybe has done the Easter egg before or has got to high rounds on this map, if you are interested please leave your PS3 ID and I'll get back to you anywhere from tomorrow night to the following one (UK time!!!)

You must be roughly in the age group of 12-15 a year or two out really doesn't matter Smile
07-30-2012, 10:21 PM #2
robot6527
Blah Blah Blah
My PSN is robot6527 (Same as NGU name).
Drop me a message and I will add you, I have max friends atm.
08-01-2012, 04:56 PM #3
Sadly just after I posted this my Internet went down :( but I'll add u using my friends ps3 and get to u ASAP my account name is xXsCrEaMeR-2_Xx

---------- Post added at 04:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 PM ----------

Originally posted by robot6527 View Post
My PSN is robot6527 (Same as NGU name).
Drop me a message and I will add you, I have max friends atm.

Sorry didn't quote

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo