02-15-2013, 08:50 AM #1
iJosh
Quit, Bigger & Better Things
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
FORCE HOST EXPLAINED

If you do have force host in your game save, it does not mean you will always get host, it is, in fact based on a few factors.

If you have open nat, then in any lobby, your force will work, no questions asked.

If you have a moderate nat type in order for your force host to work you have to be in a lobby with players that ALL have open nat types, due to the fact that strict nat players cannot connect to moderate nat players.

If you have a strict nat, you have NO chance of getting host! And with strict nat, you cannot use xp lobbies, as it requires you to get host, and you cannot get host with strict nat.

Also, for people who do not know how to get xp to stick, you have to wait to the host backs out, then wait till others back out until your host, you then leave the game, press the ps button click triangle on the account management section in the xmb, then click sign out, simply sign back in and it will have stuck. This does not work for the xp lobby host.

I hope I have helped!
Last edited by iJosh ; 02-15-2013 at 08:55 AM.

The following 9 users say thank you to iJosh for this useful post:

★┣XBSRocksX┤★, Agent Beast, Ansity., DevilzFinest, ElPriPri, IIUniversal, Justin, malakas192384, ThePaaqoHD
02-15-2013, 09:20 AM #2
Thanks Winky Winky
02-15-2013, 06:43 PM #3
Agent Beast
I defeated!
Thanks Bro.
03-02-2013, 11:39 PM #4
-JSY
Pokemon Trainer
I have an open NAT Type, force host doesnt seem to work... I have to ask poeple to leave the game for me to get host, any ideas??
03-02-2013, 11:48 PM #5
Agent Beast
I defeated!
Originally posted by BeliieveHD View Post
I have an open NAT Type, force host doesnt seem to work... I have to ask poeple to leave the game for me to get host, any ideas??

once you get host, stay in the lobby until the game ends then, you should get host most of the time,
03-03-2013, 12:02 AM #6
Im_Clan
I am error
Originally posted by TheBeastHackerz View Post
once you get host, stay in the lobby until the game ends then, you should get host most of the time,

Ok i have an open nat type but cannot join any games or start any with force host help plz.
03-03-2013, 01:23 AM #7
Agent Beast
I defeated!
Originally posted by Clan View Post
Ok i have an open nat type but cannot join any games or start any with force host help plz.

umm... you should exit game put save on ps3 again and it should work.
04-27-2013, 03:16 AM #8
-JSY
Pokemon Trainer
Yeah.. Still having problems... I have open NAT type but still doesnt work Sad Awesome
04-27-2013, 11:44 PM #9
modz987
I am error
also doesnt it depend on your connection whether its good or not
04-28-2013, 09:20 PM #10
The only thing Force Host does it put you in the lobby 1st, even if you have Open NAT Type it's never 100% that you will get host.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo