06-03-2014, 11:21 PM #1
Notorious
Caprisuns Is Back
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello NGU,

I have got many requests on this, and I am also helping out a friend of mine for his menu. I also want to teach people on how to do this!

So here is for 1.13:

0x0036C2DF - ENABLE FPS (set to 01)
0x36C234 - TEXT SIZE
0x36C238 - POSITION (play around to see what is x, y, z)
0x36C23C - POSITON (another position)
0x00856ED0 - TEXT (STRING)

Here is a tutorial on how it works:

So this tutorial is same thing for all call of duty's. This is what you need to make an FPS menu.
So when you load IDA, you need to open the strings tab. then you need to search "fps:"
you now need to double click on this:
You must login or register to view this content.
and then you need to double click this:

your screen will now look like this:

So what we will be focusing on is the 'cmpwi' which stands for 'compare word immediate' this is comparing register 3 (r3) with '0'. So now we need to set that '0' to '1' to enable FPS.

So now that we enabled FPS, on our cod screen we will see like "FPS:" and then a float. So this means we enabled FPS correctly :yes:

So now we will look at the size/position!

So at this screen:

We will see 'flt_' this is a float. so double click the 'flt_' and it will bring us here:

So now for the string!

So all we have to do for the string is get the FPS function address and put it in debugger:
So now when you put it in debugger you will press CTRL + F and search the string "fps:" ! so now it will bring you to the string address! I hope you enjoyed my tutorial!!!!! Thanks for visiting!!

The following 9 users say thank you to Notorious for this useful post:

ALI ALHILFI, Azus, Bitwise, Sabotage, iMoDz-Baptiste, ItsLollo1000, Mango_Knife, Mx444,
06-04-2014, 01:03 PM #2
Good to see you're learning, this actually seems pretty cool even tho it also looks easy. Who said easy things can't be cool?

EDIT:

void spawnFPS(char*text, float x, float y)
{
UI_DrawText(0x82BCD948, text, 0x7FFFFFFF, UI_GetFontHandle(0x82BCD948, 0, 0.5), x, y, 0, 0, 1.0, 0);
}
Last edited by Bitwise ; 06-04-2014 at 01:56 PM.

The following user thanked Bitwise for this useful post:

ItsLollo1000
06-04-2014, 07:05 PM #3
Notorious
Caprisuns Is Back
Originally posted by B1TW153 View Post
Good to see you're learning, this actually seems pretty cool even tho it also looks easy. Who said easy things can't be cool?

EDIT:

void spawnFPS(char*text, float x, float y)
{
UI_DrawText(0x82BCD948, text, 0x7FFFFFFF, UI_GetFontHandle(0x82BCD948, 0, 0.5), x, y, 0, 0, 1.0, 0);
}

Yeah man easy things can be cool Happy and thanks for that ^^
06-05-2014, 05:43 AM #4
Azus
Little One
Originally posted by Prime
Hello NGU,

I have got many requests on this, and I am also helping out a friend of mine for his menu. I also want to teach people on how to do this!

So here is for 1.13:

0x0036C2DF - ENABLE FPS (set to 01)
0x36C234 - TEXT SIZE
0x36C238 - POSITION (play around to see what is x, y, z)
0x36C23C - POSITON (another position)
0x00856ED0 - TEXT (STRING)

Here is a tutorial on how it works:

So this tutorial is same thing for all call of duty's. This is what you need to make an FPS menu.
So when you load IDA, you need to open the strings tab. then you need to search "fps:"
you now need to double click on this:
and then you need to double click this:

your screen will now look like this:

So what we will be focusing on is the 'cmpwi' which stands for 'compare word immediate' this is comparing register 3 (r3) with '0'. So now we need to set that '0' to '1' to enable FPS.

So now that we enabled FPS, on our cod screen we will see like "FPS:" and then a float. So this means we enabled FPS correctly :yes:

So now we will look at the size/position!

So at this screen:

We will see 'flt_' this is a float. so double click the 'flt_' and it will bring us here:

So now for the string!

So all we have to do for the string is get the FPS function address and put it in debugger:
So now when you put it in debugger you will press CTRL + F and search the string "fps:" ! so now it will bring you to the string address! I hope you enjoyed my tutorial!!!!! Thanks for visiting!!

GG Ya n00b

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo