05-03-2013, 11:31 PM #1
badiban
YouTube.com/BadiBanHD/
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); A lot of people on the interwebs today might have seen the new, You must login or register to view this content. of MW4, Ghosts.

Personally, I do not believe it is real, for quite a few reasons:

• The cover is really boring. Other CODs had so much going on in the background, take World At War for example. Here, it's just a gray background, and very dull.
  • The Neversoft logo isn't anywhere on the cover, and they did confirm they were developing the game.

These are just my opinions. If you want, I made a video, but what I listed pretty much covers what I say in the video xD What do you think?

05-04-2013, 01:48 AM #2
Wondoh
Former Staff
Originally posted by badiban View Post
A lot of people on the interwebs today might have seen the new, You must login or register to view this content. of MW4, Ghosts.

Personally, I do not believe it is real, for quite a few reasons:

• The cover is really boring. Other CODs had so much going on in the background, take World At War for example. Here, it's just a gray background, and very dull.
  • The Neversoft logo isn't anywhere on the cover, and they did confirm they were developing the game.

These are just my opinions. If you want, I made a video, but what I listed pretty much covers what I say in the video xD What do you think?

The game is not associated with the modern warfare series, I guess you made this video before the leaks about it :P
05-04-2013, 10:11 AM #3
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Neversoft is meant to be working on the COD DLC. So art work overall level design with little or no controls over how the game plays or looks. Not sure why you want a studio just for DLC when the art team not very busy near the end.

Maybe they have a quick turn around to start the next game.
05-04-2013, 02:31 PM #4
totally fake bro
05-04-2013, 03:14 PM #5
xPinnacle--
Who’s Jim Erased?
It's probably just a place holder. It doesn't even look sleek enough to fit in.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo