06-14-2013, 02:43 PM #1
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I seen loads of people say a new engine but that won't fix game design issues.
So what do people want ? same old COD or something new ? or something new that feels bit like COD ?
Try to explain what you wanted changed or new or what you want.
06-14-2013, 06:20 PM #2
badiban
YouTube.com/BadiBanHD/
I just want to see gun balance like the was in COD 4, perks like they were in MW2, and maps designed like they were in World at War.
06-17-2013, 09:42 AM #3
HomelandSec
League Champion
Originally posted by ResistTheSun View Post
I seen loads of people say a new engine but that won't fix game design issues.
So what do people want ? same old COD or something new ? or something new that feels bit like COD ?
Try to explain what you wanted changed or new or what you want.

I hope they don't add equipments like Bouncing Betty, Shock Charges. I want to use nades,semtex.concussion,etc..
Last edited by HomelandSec ; 06-17-2013 at 09:45 AM.
06-17-2013, 11:07 AM #4
needs the simplicity that cod4 had. less is more.
06-17-2013, 11:09 AM #5
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Originally posted by MrMadShoes
Honestly, i know its COD, but i want it to have a bit of battlefield style Happy

Explain what you mean.

Originally posted by Hitman View Post
needs the simplicity that cod4 had. less is more.

As much I like that to happen games appear to be going the way of "more unlocks"
Thanks for the answer it was a good one Smile
06-17-2013, 11:39 AM #6
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Originally posted by MrMadShoes
Well, firstly the gameplay needs to feel more realistic, and then the maps should be bigger, and obviously have more guns at each classes(but good ones with balanced recoil and damage etc..) Now the environment also needs to be changed because as u seen in the previous cods, they're just standing there and even if u shoot at them, nothing happens.(i want the battlefield style where some buildings actually get destroyed and fall down) and many many more things lol. But unfortunately, this is COD and it will never ever ever raise to the battlefield level Winky Winky COD just sticks to the same thing since MW1 and it got boring since long time ago. They just keep bringing in maps and change the guns. That's all they do. Even with this new engine, the gameplay will still be the same. Idk but i don't see a big change in Ghosts.

Sounds like COD is not your game :p
All your ideas point to a change in direction saying that which something I would like to see but not sure in what form.
06-17-2013, 11:53 AM #7
Soldier.
The Legend
I would love for it to take a more simplistic approach to killstreaks like COD4, but am a little torn because there is a lot of variety on offer at the moment. The original uav, airstrike, chopper combination worked well but now there is so many to choose from and to be honest there are too many.

The problem that I see with having so many different ones is that if one team is being owned, they can potentially just get completely raped by multiple streaks. It may be partly their own fault for allowing the opposition to gain them but it's not always avoidable and some people are just not very good. There's no fun if the other team's got dogs, warthogs, sentry guns, gaurdians and whatever else all at the same time. On COD4 it was a lot different, all you really got to worry about is a chopper.
06-17-2013, 06:24 PM #8
chapu23
Do a barrel roll!
If they focus more in make it more team playing friendly and less one man army hiding for killstreak , that may be a real improvement to me
06-18-2013, 03:43 AM #9
i want cod 4 where everything was even and fair.

The following user thanked OtagoFlames for this useful post:

iiAceHD
06-18-2013, 04:12 AM #10
Jino
Mario!
Yea^ Something like CoD 4, may make me want to play CoD again.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo