06-29-2013, 07:14 PM #1
Soldier.
The Legend
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); When you finally get your game home, what's the first thing that you're going to do? Are you going to be jumping straight into multiplayer or having a blast at the campaign?

I used to jump straight on multiplayer but I'm not so concerned with ranking up quickly these days, I think I'm going to complete the campaign first and then head online. Hopefully there is still bootcamp and/or combat training to get used to the maps,

So, what will you do? :hitman:

The following 2 users say thank you to Soldier. for this useful post:

Immaculate., Sting
08-27-2013, 08:18 PM #65
Ramblin
Do a barrel roll!
Multiplayer Then Squads mode
08-27-2013, 08:37 PM #66
Sal
Mr. Galaxy Foamposite
Probably hopping straight to MP!I might also try Campaign, but not too sure. I honestly always skip campaign for MP, but let's change that this time around, maybe?:p
08-27-2013, 08:40 PM #67
Ramblin
Do a barrel roll!
Yea I Wonder If The Honey badger would be a good starter weapon or should i just Trigger finger the Marksman rifles and Be Called a hacker Enzo
08-27-2013, 10:17 PM #68
Originally posted by RathHavoc View Post
I must be new here, does post/rep ratio make you a better user? Thanks in advance for the reply, it truly sucks being the new guy around here.

that post wasn't in reteliation to him being a better user me and my freind had certian upset's in the past with the user.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo