07-11-2013, 08:05 AM #1
badiban
YouTube.com/BadiBanHD/
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); What do you guys prefer? Personally, I hope they make a combination of what we had in MW3 and BO2, because MW3 was really customizable and BO2 really did a good job of encouraging teamwork and objective play. Lettuce hear Smile

More information and details in the video.

07-11-2013, 08:16 AM #2
Soldier.
The Legend
I would like to see pre-set killstreaks return like in COD4, but made harder to obtain. I honestly think it should be more focused on gun battles and team work, rather than getting helicopters and dogs to do the job for you. Obviously I like killstreaks, but I think sometimes that there are too many.

The following 2 users say thank you to Soldier. for this useful post:

badiban, Zwiik
07-16-2013, 10:41 AM #3
badiban
YouTube.com/BadiBanHD/
Originally posted by Soldier. View Post
I would like to see pre-set killstreaks return like in COD4, but made harder to obtain. I honestly think it should be more focused on gun battles and team work, rather than getting helicopters and dogs to do the job for you. Obviously I like killstreaks, but I think sometimes that there are too many.

I really miss preset killstreaks. How would they make it harder?

Maybe they could have different sets of three killstreaks, and the better the killstreaks are, the harder it is to obtain.
07-16-2013, 10:46 AM #4
Soldier.
The Legend
Originally posted by badiban View Post
I really miss preset killstreaks. How would they make it harder?

Maybe they could have different sets of three killstreaks, and the better the killstreaks are, the harder it is to obtain.

Yeah I was thinking like rather than 3/5/7 like the old days, maybe like 5/10/15. But even a 15 killstreak is not that hard to get.
07-17-2013, 02:31 AM #5
Scott_Harrison
Do a barrel roll!
Killstreaks.
07-17-2013, 03:54 PM #6
badiban
YouTube.com/BadiBanHD/
Originally posted by Soldier. View Post
Yeah I was thinking like rather than 3/5/7 like the old days, maybe like 5/10/15. But even a 15 killstreak is not that hard to get.

I hate to say it, but wouldn't it make the game too difficult for new comers? They can't make the game "veteran friendly" only, because it'll turn away new comers.

I think that's why they have the custom killstreaks, lol.
07-17-2013, 03:56 PM #7
badiban
YouTube.com/BadiBanHD/
Originally posted by Harrison View Post
Killstreaks.

Wouldn't it encourage less objective gameplay?
07-17-2013, 03:57 PM #8
Soldier.
The Legend
I hate to say it, but wouldn't it make the game too difficult for new comers?

Yeah I think that's partly the problem, they try to make it balanced for all players so yeah.. you're right.

The following user thanked Soldier. for this useful post:

badiban
07-17-2013, 05:09 PM #9
Scott_Harrison
Do a barrel roll!
Wouldn't it encourage less objective gameplay?

Maybe. Unless they did it the same as MW3 where they had 3 separate types.
07-18-2013, 01:37 AM #10
Killstreaks?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo