08-21-2013, 10:49 PM #1
amplif1er
Why are you reading this?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok guys so I wanna know how many of you care about dedicated servers on PS4? It has been confirmed that XboxOne as well as PC will have dedicated servers. What if ps4 doesn't get dedicated servers will it matter to you? If so what do you plan on doing to voice your concerns on the matter? It's obvious that social media has a huge impact on companys nowadays, do you think if the ps4 wasn't offered dedicated servers it would cause a huge shit storm for IW?

Please vote on your opinion Smile

also I'd love it if you have a twitter you could tweet this.

Originally posted by another user
@InfinityWard, @IWMarkRubin, @Teanah, @candyslexia Please confirm/deny Dedicated Servers for #GhostsMP on #Ps4

You must login or register to view this content. click to tweet link thanks mw2
Last edited by amplif1er ; 08-22-2013 at 04:17 AM.
08-30-2013, 05:06 PM #38
I mean COD never had dedicated servers. I dont see a point of putting it in now... Just more $. I say dedicated servers doesn't really matter unless you really want to make a game extremely GOOD. We all know COD ghost is gona messed up sooner or later.
08-30-2013, 05:42 PM #39
Its Coding
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by URSELF View Post
I dont care about dedicated servers. Doesnt really occur to me. Doesnt matter if i lag or not. I like COD just the way it is(BOII only. All others are Mod friendly)
Speedy ya know who it be its idle <3 bo2 is hacked now too you know this man :P with a dex ps3 any cod or any game for that matter is mod friendly and trust me ps4 will be exploited nothing is airtight even the most secure things in the world have cracks in the foundation if you know what i mean not to spoil it but i guarentee geohot wont be able to resist the ps4 even if he keeps it private it will happen lol sony would have to bug his house and his life to stop it and they have no legal ground to do so lol hey if i find away to exploit ps4 its getting released lol sonys big but anon is bigger i can see it now psn down 2014 lol thats if they pull a repeat of the george hotz trial lol anyways whoever sees this gg
08-31-2013, 04:18 AM #40
Yupppp
08-31-2013, 05:24 AM #41
ResistTheMofo
Bounty hunter
They probably would never do it, unless they made you pay for cod mp or something stupid like that.
09-03-2013, 09:36 PM #42
Porter_Justice
Cake is a lie
I've been out of the loop but wait next gen HAS DEDICATED SERVERS??? Also normally PS3 and PC gets second class citizenship in regards to DLC but if they just don't allow dedicated servers for PS4 that is pretty shitty. Timed DLC for extra money that MS pays is fine but having a lower quality product on one system based off of partnerships would be crazy. They also don't know what the install based will be on next generation so for all we know they could have more players on PS4.
09-06-2013, 08:11 AM #43
Haj
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by MrHall504 View Post
Nope I don't care because if your internet is shit you will still lag.

With CoD it's not about DL/UP speeds, it's about ping to the host. No matter how good your internet is you'll never pull a 4-bar if someone on the opposite coast is host.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo