10-30-2013, 09:11 PM #1
Gommy
I’m too L33T
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys!

Before we go any further:
THIS THREAD CONTAINS SPOILERS OF THE STORY, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

Below, is three spoilers and then my actual post, as said you have been warned and im not "Being a dick" spoiling stuff because ive warned you and added 3 spoilers to stop you from mis clicking the thread and reading. If you open all three spoilers and still complain thats your fault.

1ST CHANCE TO GO BACK
2ND CHANCE TO GO BACK
I WARNED YOU!!

Welcome to the thread! Happy

So i've made this thread to find out your opinions of the campaign?

My Opinion:
I thought the story was fantastic! The whole way it left me on cliffhanger. Im glad they showed earlier on in the game how the "Ghosts" had split up and Rorke turnt against you. Without this happening earlier on i dont think the game would of made as much sense as it should. Which leads me onto, when you had to let go of Rorke, did you in your mind want to save him or let him go? Not knowing he turnt against you? This was a big twist when you found out he too was a Ghost! I think the whole idea of these Ghost's being the best soldiers was a great route to take with the game, i mean the clue is in the titles but it really does bring this idea to life and the story shows just how great they are! I wish Captain Price was in the game because we know all through the COD Series he was the main character and he in my eyes is a Ghost soldier, he was awesome! :p But throughout the story you had the effect of Dramatic Irony, knowing everything and piecing it together whereas the soldiers had no idea, which was a great effect too!! The ending was incredible! First shooting all the rockets was fricking awesome! Ive never had so much fun with rockets :p Which leads onto the train scene where you fight to the front to kill Rorke, that kept me on suspense! Then you use your rockets to save yourself, so awesome!! Then shooting Rorke and realizing i hit Hesh aswell when you see the bullet mark on the glass really did suck! But swimming away i thought we'd done it.. and then boom Rorke comes from no where!! I can see there being a Ghosts 2. Easily, i doubt we just died on that beach because Merrick was still alive in space.. Hesh might have pretended to die? And really he didnt but Logan im not sure..

All in all what a story!!

So whats your view on it? Positives and Negatives?

One Negative from me:
Them sharks really are so fucking annoying, lol!

Regards,
Gommy

The following user thanked Gommy for this useful post:

Adam--
10-31-2013, 10:04 AM #2
Gommy
I’m too L33T
Bump!Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo