11-09-2013, 07:19 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I want all hackers and booster removed from leaderboard I'm sure I'm not the only one who's fed up with it

The following 4 users groaned at star192 for this awful post:

Kieron, MrBerrics, Turk_Warrior, zxvalleymodz
11-10-2013, 04:25 PM #20
DrackBert
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by .Relentless. View Post
Actually. PC has no hacks at the minute. Any hacks attempted will cause an INSTANT VAC Ban on steam.

i check every day how the situation is on Ghost for pc. external ESP(chams,aimbot,triggerbot etc), unlockers,level/prestige hacks etc are already out... when mw3 came out I used for a YEAR every single day,patch by patch, the same external ESP which has been released now for ghost with aimbot and chams,NEVER banned. most pc gamers thinks and KNOW that infinityward does NOT care for a pc version of a cod as they do with console version... if you use the unlockers or level hacks in barracks u will never get banned, external esp never get detected, and reports are impossible to do if your nickname is common(like Carl) or has impossible words.
Different thing with BO2, no hacks there, i got banned cause of incorrect use of a unlocker(left barracks with tool on) and cheat engine.
Trust me, ghost on pc will be destroyed by hackers(nickchanger/faker, external esp and the game is yours), it's because of this that i bought it for ps3(and cause my laptop is crappy).
Last edited by DrackBert ; 11-10-2013 at 04:31 PM.
11-10-2013, 05:11 PM #21
FIFACoinStore
FIFA COIN SUPPLIER
Originally posted by cluckt View Post
i check every day how the situation is on Ghost for pc. external ESP(chams,aimbot,triggerbot etc), unlockers,level/prestige hacks etc are already out... when mw3 came out I used for a YEAR every single day,patch by patch, the same external ESP which has been released now for ghost with aimbot and chams,NEVER banned. most pc gamers thinks and KNOW that infinityward does NOT care for a pc version of a cod as they do with console version... if you use the unlockers or level hacks in barracks u will never get banned, external esp never get detected, and reports are impossible to do if your nickname is common(like Carl) or has impossible words.
Different thing with BO2, no hacks there, i got banned cause of incorrect use of a unlocker(left barracks with tool on) and cheat engine.
Trust me, ghost on pc will be destroyed by hackers(nickchanger/faker, external esp and the game is yours), it's because of this that i bought it for ps3(and cause my laptop is crappy).

Currently there are 0 HACKS for the PC. No aimbots no prestige modders. I play PC. I would know, IW may not care about PC but steam does.

It amuses me that you bought a PS3 due to PC hackers and PS3 is worse off at the minute.
Last edited by FIFACoinStore ; 11-10-2013 at 05:15 PM.
11-10-2013, 05:27 PM #22
DrackBert
Bounty hunter
Currently there are 0 HACKS for the PC. No aimbots no prestige modders. I play PC. I would know, IW may not care about PC but steam does.

It amuses me that you bought a PS3 due to PC hackers and PS3 is worse off at the minute.

if you give me the money for a new pc, will be more than a pleasure to play PC again,cause is this the first reason of ghost on ps3
PS: trust me there are hacks for pc, you just dont see them cause the cheaters dont make it so obvious.
Last edited by DrackBert ; 11-10-2013 at 05:33 PM.
11-10-2013, 06:05 PM #23
oX-matto-Xo
#1 Chaos MW3
All they need to do is integrate a system where if stats have been set too high for the amount of time played, the stats should not stick to the leaderboard along with a exploit ban.
11-10-2013, 06:07 PM #24
DrackBert
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Xo View Post
All they need to do is integrate a system where if stats have been set too high for the amount of time played, the stats should not stick to the leaderboard along with a exploit ban.

that would need a own server for the entire system, and with all those players it can crash thousand times/day.
11-10-2013, 07:21 PM #25
Beats
Platinum Seller
I like being #1 on ghosts , it gets me lots on customers :P
11-10-2013, 07:27 PM #26
I don't see why everyone is complaining when they are nowhere close to the top of the leaderboards.
11-10-2013, 07:27 PM #27
DrackBert
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by iBeaTs View Post
I like being #1 on ghosts , it gets me lots on customers :P

Ofcourse, but i will not be you customer :P
11-10-2013, 07:30 PM #28
Dying? Actually it's getting more users each year.

You must login or register to view this content.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo