11-11-2013, 03:47 PM #1
SweatyMidgets
Swagger Swagger
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Just a quick question for all of you that add the people who say free xp lobby... Does anyone actually get into a lobby ?because I've added like 6 people and none of them added me. So to me it seems like a great rep scam, you guys should rep them after you get into a lobby, not before... Lol

The following 3 users say thank you to SweatyMidgets for this useful post:

SmartProof, TehLynch, TheRandyOne
11-11-2013, 09:59 PM #11
Originally posted by ff7jordan23 View Post
Dont do it. Ban hammer has been coming hard in folks...and I'm one if those people who reports the hell out of people who cheat/hack/exploit/boost.

Why are you in this section if you don't like modding huh
11-12-2013, 12:55 AM #12
Yes. ADD tustinispoop He does them as soon as i sent a request he added me. HE DOESN'T INVITE YOU, ALL U DO IS JOIN. hope it works.
11-12-2013, 10:57 AM #13
You must login or register to view this content.
11-12-2013, 11:24 AM #14
TehLynch
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by Evozion View Post
Just a quick question for all of you that add the people who say free xp lobby... Does anyone actually get into a lobby ?because I've added like 6 people and none of them added me. So to me it seems like a great rep scam, you guys should rep them after you get into a lobby, not before... Lol

Someones finally noticed, theres only one person that I know of that does it, and thats that TaylorNGU

The following user thanked TehLynch for this useful post:

BiggaveL
11-12-2013, 12:47 PM #15
Originally posted by Evozion View Post
Just a quick question for all of you that add the people who say free xp lobby... Does anyone actually get into a lobby ?because I've added like 6 people and none of them added me. So to me it seems like a great rep scam, you guys should rep them after you get into a lobby, not before... Lol

most of the posts are bullshit, my friend hosts xp everyday and i tell everyone in the shoutbox to add me, stay active and you might catch me.
11-12-2013, 08:49 PM #16
SweatyMidgets
Swagger Swagger
Originally posted by TehLynch View Post
Someones finally noticed, theres only one person that I know of that does it, and thats that TaylorNGU
that's what I thought lol nice to know there's at least one person that does it tho
11-12-2013, 08:50 PM #17
SweatyMidgets
Swagger Swagger
Originally posted by LifeInvader View Post
most of the posts are bullshit, my friend hosts xp everyday and i tell everyone in the shoutbox to add me, stay active and you might catch me.

Okay cool thanks

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo