11-19-2013, 12:02 PM #1
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Been a ton of talk about this gun being OP and I don't think it is. Mainly due to how good the other rifles are.
I do think the MSBS is dirty as hell powerful but yet overpowering no.
It requires you to aim, does not overpower every weapon in the class like some past guns have done.

Do believe it a great weapon with a role in this game, I find myself limited when I use it.
My current setup is red dot with Muzzle break or Sil or Grip I found the grip to be less useful.

So what do you think about it good gun? bad weapon?
For me it took some time to get used to how to play with it but I think it's a top weapon. In the hands of bad players it sucks in good players hands it great.
11-19-2013, 12:34 PM #2
Pulsar877
Bounty hunter
Found it kinda difficult to use at first but after i got the hang of it i'm actually pretty decent with it and already earned the 970 burst fire kills patch using it.
I agree with what you said about it being terrible in the hands of bad players, unlike the other AR it does take some skill and good aim to do well with it, so in my opinion it isn't OP and people should stop complaining about it.
11-19-2013, 12:38 PM #3
Elk
Lithium.
Originally posted by ResistTheSun View Post
Been a ton of talk about this gun being OP and I don't think it is. Mainly due to how good the other rifles are.
I do think the MSBS is dirty as hell powerful but yet overpowering no.
It requires you to aim, does not overpower every weapon in the class like some past guns have done.

Do believe it a great weapon with a role in this game, I find myself limited when I use it.
My current setup is red dot with Muzzle break or Sil or Grip I found the grip to be less useful.

So what do you think about it good gun? bad weapon?
For me it took some time to get used to how to play with it but I think it's a top weapon. In the hands of bad players it sucks in good players hands it great.

I just feel the MSBS is too OP unfortunately and that's simply because the majority of the community use it or snipers.
One burst from a very far distance and it is a very consistent gun unlike the M8A1 from BO2. With my connection, I beast with it but still prefer the Remington R5 over it.
11-20-2013, 10:07 PM #4
Novelette
The Anthem
I believe it's only good at its 2-3HK niche. It's not that great at far range with the 4-5HK.
FAD and AK-12 outclass it at far range with their 4HK.
11-20-2013, 10:24 PM #5
J23L
Pokemon Trainer
its hard as hell to win a gun fight against a MSBS even if the person isn't that amazing if there decent your going to have a hard time out shooting them
11-21-2013, 07:02 AM #6
I personally do not believe that it is a OP weapon, yes it is deadly in one way, however, a person that sucks at using it will probably hate it
11-21-2013, 10:24 AM #7
miccro
Keeper
I think, if you playing good on a high sensitivity the AK-12 will be the better weapon in melee

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo