11-22-2013, 12:00 PM #1
lordbongsnipa69
LordOfTheBongS
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I just Wanted to write this to say a big huge thank you to all the Trusted staff and member's in Ngu, when I posted That I was Scammed by two people all of you jumped in and helped me out in every way possible., more than I could have asked, Scammers do not realize that they are not just hurting kids playing games it's adults who have kids and no job or no job and parents loan them etc. we actually have to struggle to make ends meet everyday we come here for trusted help you are hurting more than just that person you scammed, I have been a member for a long time and yesterday everyone from ngu brought me into the family and made me realize why this forum is so special. So I didn't know where to post this so thank all of you!!

p.s INSAN3LY_D34TH, VINNY thank you for springing into action with everything you two are dime a dozen!!!

~LordBong941!

The following 7 users say thank you to lordbongsnipa69 for this useful post:

Andros, BiggaveL, Cien, INSAN3LY_D34TH, ResistTheSun, xLew--
11-22-2013, 04:53 PM #2
iFruit
Do a barrel roll!
You can't say this without explaining the story lol but aww good to hear things like this
11-22-2013, 05:48 PM #3
lordbongsnipa69
LordOfTheBongS
basically I got scammed by two people and the whole community of ngu opened there hearts, advice, services and helped me in every way possible and showed that this forum is #1 and Like family of the internet world and they will not tolerate scammers which is epic!

~LordBong941~
11-22-2013, 07:11 PM #4
Novelette
The Anthem
I barely see people that have been here longer than me.

Good news.

The following user thanked Novelette for this useful post:

lordbongsnipa69
11-22-2013, 09:55 PM #5
lordbongsnipa69
LordOfTheBongS
Smile my first mod was a pacman machine to make mrs. pacman lol im 32 and love modding till the day i die !
11-22-2013, 11:06 PM #6
NGU GHOST
The One And Only
lol m8 i thought i was the only old one here,im 35 and still love to game.Smile
Originally posted by lordbongsnipa69 View Post
Smile my first mod was a pacman machine to make mrs. pacman lol im 32 and love modding till the day i die !

The following user thanked NGU GHOST for this useful post:

lordbongsnipa69
11-22-2013, 11:26 PM #7
Originally posted by aClubSandwich View Post
I barely see people that have been here longer than me.

Good news.

Good game.
11-23-2013, 01:46 AM #8
AgentJon
Former Staff
You're welcome.
11-23-2013, 08:26 AM #9
Originally posted by Outsider
We're going to try and regulate the market even further soon, but glad they could help you out! Happy

Appreciate that. The shit I have to deal with right now is unacceptable.
11-23-2013, 04:10 PM #10
Andros
Body Language Expert
Glad you got help, this forum is an awesome community indeed Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo