12-10-2013, 08:55 PM #1
Ace
Former Staff Member
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
I just got banned with in 5 minutes of RTM, using COD Real Time Editer v3.5! They are only banning for 6 days but still they can now detect RTM or modded stats as of TODAY! No one RTM or you risk getting banned! :vince:
You must login or register to view this content.

The following 4 users say thank you to Ace for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, TheMightyMoJo, Predator_xxXXxXX
12-10-2013, 09:02 PM #2
Would you like fries with that shake?
12-10-2013, 09:02 PM #3
Originally posted by Ace View Post
I just got banned with in 5 minutes of RTM, using COD Real Time Editer v3.5! They are only banning for 6 days but still they can now detect RTM or modded stats as of TODAY! No one RTM or you risk getting banned! :vince:

Thanks for the notice buddy, I will know now not to be RTE'ing on my main account :p
12-10-2013, 09:04 PM #4
Thanks for the notice :yes:
12-10-2013, 09:05 PM #5
Left
Banned
I done a test today too see if they are only banning people with insane stats and it's not i have been banned on my main account which had legit stats but all perks and minigun etc. so you have been warned it not only insane stats!
12-10-2013, 09:08 PM #6
Cesei
Banned
Originally posted by Ace View Post

Their will be a way around it. Better it don't have the blackops 2 system where it reports your console directly to Sony.
Last edited by Cesei ; 12-10-2013 at 09:22 PM.
12-10-2013, 09:13 PM #7
Shit! i hope my main account doesnt get banned:/
12-10-2013, 09:17 PM #8
Foxhoundz3
Little One
I think that they are banning accounts that have been modified one way or another, that includes accounts that have been RTEing.
12-11-2013, 12:28 AM #9
Masta X
Do a barrel roll!
not surprised ... it was a matter of time for this to happen!
12-11-2013, 12:38 AM #10
Eric
[move]Buckeye Nation[/move]
Their goes a majority of players for 6 days lol just a matter of time before they finally got a way to fix this make the game balanced and more fair kind of got boring playing with people with high rank and having every perk and minigun come on guys how is that even fun I was in a game once where the guy just spawned the whole entire team to him and he would kill them hopefully Infinity Ward keeps it from getting out of control again.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo