Post: Updated(Info about DLC AND SKINS STICKING!!) Please READ!
03-05-2014, 01:21 AM #1
XxYOU_DERPxX
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi everyone im sorry i took so long to update this post with working tools and eboots for people to use without being banned, originally this Thread was about NOT hacking ghosts because i got banned 3 times right off the bat using antiban tools developed by people for the 1.9 update, ive done the researching for you guys and i found 2 great tools that are out right now for you guys to use to hack ghosts and enjoy all the New DLC that isnt h\out yet without getting banned.

YESTERDAY I PLAYED FOR 7 HOURS WITH ONLY 1 Freeze the whole day. Just load up ghosts with the TRAINER EBOOT,(I DID NOT USE THE DEBUG EBOOT!!! i used the BLUS eboot that was 6.2Mb), i loaded up ghosts into the multiplayer, waited 30 seconds so all the stuff could load, then i switched to extinction Login and wait 30 seconds, after the game music has slowed down use the PS HOME BUTTON to Sign in to call of duty, when you hit the Sign in button,DO NOT RUSH TO PLAY!! wait 15 more seconds to see if you freeze while signing in!! If you dont then ENJOY YOUR HOURS OF GAMEPLAY!!! if you freeze just try again haha... (I SUGGEST NOT CHANGING YOUR PSN ID NAME!!! they seem to ban you more if your messing with your names=(

Ghosts anti ban works for me if im using the SC58 Trainer eboot, the eboot has built in deamonware check removed so if they try to ban you it will just freeze your PS3 the link to that forum is HERE You must login or register to view this content..

i would suggest using this tool You must login or register to view this content. as most of the non host mods DO WORK, Advanced UAV, No Recoil, Chrome Players, Steady Aim, Laser, and Red Boxes ALL WORK. the DLC all works too. RIPPER IS ONLY FOR SEASON PASS HOLDERS SO IT WILL NOT STICK UNLESS YOU HAVE THE SEASON PASS ON YOUR PLAYSTATION!!!!!!!

Captain Price and Other Character Skins will only work if you select a SPECIAL outfit while in the PRE GAME LOBBY, after you have chosen the Ghillie suit/concealed cobra, then you can set the new DLC special skins and it will stick until you go into another PREgame Lobby. I hope that this helps alot of people out with why the New Weapon wont stick!

Credits to SC58 for the Trainer Eboot, Credits to zSunrisemodz for the tool with the DLC

Credits to redwolf1992, JulianC1996, And zRuthlessPikachu for helping me test the RIPPER and finding the flaws in using the DLC!!!!!
Last edited by XxYOU_DERPxX ; 03-08-2014 at 05:04 PM.

The following user thanked XxYOU_DERPxX for this useful post:

Bella.

The following 4 users groaned at XxYOU_DERPxX for this awful post:

-SuperMan, ErasedDev, xTc, KINGMANI
03-05-2014, 01:26 AM #2
RambosNGU
Bounty hunter
Did you connect with DEX or CEX? I played while connected to CEX no ban yet lol... I did try DEX earlier and got banned no surprise I had a debug eboot lol cause I'm on DEX
03-05-2014, 01:35 AM #3
XxYOU_DERPxX
Do a barrel roll!
i was using a 1.09 debug eboot that was released on NGU and i also used 3 different tools released for the 1.09 update. i think i am just gonna stay off my ps3 until someone else knows whats going on. im on 4.50 Dex PS3ITA. anyone else not getting banned using the same stuff??

RambosNGU what mods were you using?? i was getting banned off the advanced uav and boxes with no recoil
03-05-2014, 01:37 AM #4
tunde1992
League Champion
Originally posted by DERPxX View Post
i was using a 1.09 debug eboot that was released on NGU and i also used 3 different tools released for the 1.09 update. i think i am just gonna stay off my ps3 until someone else knows whats going on. im on 4.50 Dex PS3ITA. anyone else not getting banned using the same stuff??

RambosNGU what mods were you using?? i was getting banned off the advanced uav and boxes with no recoil

Debug EBOOTS Were getting you banned Before on 1.07. use a debug .self
03-05-2014, 01:50 AM #5
XxYOU_DERPxX
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by tunde1992 View Post
Debug EBOOTS Were getting you banned Before on 1.07. use a debug .self

can you give me some details what i should do? all ive ever done for hacking is changed my EBOOT, ive used 1.07 force host eboots but idk anything about the debug.self you speak of lol. by the way i am a noob ive only had my 4.50 DEX PS3ITA for about a month now haha
03-05-2014, 01:57 AM #6
tunde1992
League Champion
can you give me some details what i should do? all ive ever done for hacking is changed my EBOOT, ive used 1.07 force host eboots but idk anything about the debug.self you speak of lol. by the way i am a noob ive only had my 4.50 DEX PS3ITA for about a month now haha

Find a 1.09 Debug Self and Put it in your ghost Folder. its lot less detectable so less chance of ban
03-05-2014, 01:59 AM #7
1austin112
League Champion
I repeat do not hack the 1.09 update for GHOSTS!!!!! you will get banned within 1 minute!!!!!!

i have tried all the current 1.09 tools out WITH anti ban and THEY DO NOT WORK!!!!!!!!

also the advanced UAV hack is no longer advanced. its just a constant dot like the Sat-Coms.

im sorry if this is in the wrong section btw but im just trying to get it across because i dont wanna see people getting console banned for continuing to hack ghosts!!!!!!!
Not true, i have been hacking for an hour now no ban and im on dex....modding stats and everything

The following user thanked 1austin112 for this useful post:

RambosNGU
03-05-2014, 02:01 AM #8
XxYOU_DERPxX
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by tunde1992 View Post
Find a 1.09 Debug Self and Put it in your ghost Folder. its lot less detectable so less chance of ban

ok so once i put the debug.self in what options do i have for RTE and etc. is there a tool that you suggest using that wont get me banned??
03-05-2014, 02:02 AM #9
InSaNe-xPWEEx
a.k.a. PWEE21
Originally posted by 1austin112 View Post
Not true, i have been hacking for an hour now no ban and im on dex....modding stats and everything

what tool you using?
03-05-2014, 02:03 AM #10
1austin112
League Champion
Originally posted by xPWEEx View Post
what tool you using?

My own Happy bout to release the update once a few more offsets are found

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo