03-16-2014, 12:03 AM #1
MedioHazard
Are you high?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I've just clocked the game (yes, only now Happy ) and I want to know your personal opinion on the ending of Call of Duty Ghosts. I personally have mixed feelings about it, but I want to know what YOU think. Also, try not to post any spoilers for people who may not have clocked the game yet Winky Winky
03-16-2014, 04:01 AM #2
Xcesar1911X
Who’s Jim Erased?
All right here is what I think! , The ending is shit, the story is shit, the multiplayer is shit, the engine is shit, and this cod is the shittiest of all now take this words of wisdom and never buy a Infinity ward cod ever again
3arc has done a much better job. Enzo

The following user thanked Xcesar1911X for this useful post:

MedioHazard
03-16-2014, 04:12 AM #3
RayJ_chugs
[move] No Founder [/move]
Originally posted by Uzair
I've just clocked the game (yes, only now Happy ) and I want to know your personal opinion on the ending of Call of Duty Ghosts. I personally have mixed feelings about it, but I want to know what YOU think. Also, try not to post any spoilers for people who may not have clocked the game yet Winky Winky

I never beat yet lol only did like 4 missions
03-16-2014, 04:14 AM #4
MedioHazard
Are you high?
Originally posted by chugs View Post
I never beat yet lol only did like 4 missions

lol, at first I also neglected the campaign but then I decided to do it for trophies :p
03-16-2014, 04:15 AM #5
MedioHazard
Are you high?
Originally posted by Xcesar1911X View Post
All right here is what I think! , The ending is shit, the story is shit, the multiplayer is shit, the engine is shit, and this cod is the shittiest of all now take this words of wisdom and never buy a Infinity ward cod ever again
3arc has done a much better job. Enzo

True dat Happy
03-16-2014, 08:21 AM #6
RayJ_chugs
[move] No Founder [/move]
lol, at first I also neglected the campaign but then I decided to do it for trophies :p

I have plat already lol
03-16-2014, 08:45 AM #7
Vernoxx
Little One
Never played any cod campaign except like 4 missions of bo1 and bo2 never will btw maybe bo2 but thats it
03-16-2014, 09:51 AM #8
Nath
[move] LOLOL [/move]
I never wanted to play Ghosts campaign. They always bore me and end up going on a different game.
03-16-2014, 11:01 AM #9
MedioHazard
Are you high?
Originally posted by Nath View Post
I never wanted to play Ghosts campaign. They always bore me and end up going on a different game.

I also found it boring so I just jumped back on GTA for a while! Happy
03-16-2014, 11:03 AM #10
Nath
[move] LOLOL [/move]
I also found it boring so I just jumped back on GTA for a while! Happy

Yeaaaaaaah!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo