Post: Call of Duty: Advance Warfare Multiplayer Currency System?!
05-12-2014, 09:22 PM #1
JWizz
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Let me know what you think by commenting on the video guys! Drop a like if you enjoyed this as it helps the video out massively and I greatly appreciate it.

Subscribe for all the latest COSad AwesomeAW info

05-13-2014, 11:48 AM #2
MeanMisiu
Do a barrel roll!
I'll have a look at it laterSmile @work now:P
05-13-2014, 02:20 PM #3
That sort of currency system would be pretty good in terms of balance. I'm anxious to see if the Exoskeleton is implemented online. I personally like the thought of climbing on walls. The multiplayer reveal is a ways away though I usually get myself hyped up just to be let down :(. The ball is in Sledgehammers court, lets see if they can deliver the goods Smile
05-13-2014, 04:00 PM #4
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Originally posted by liatcliatc View Post
That sort of currency system would be pretty good in terms of balance. I'm anxious to see if the Exoskeleton is implemented online. I personally like the thought of climbing on walls. The multiplayer reveal is a ways away though I usually get myself hyped up just to be let down :(. The ball is in Sledgehammers court, lets see if they can deliver the goods Smile

Going with it replaces the perk system you look different every suit upgrade you pick.
That said, not sure it's going to be a game changer.
05-13-2014, 05:39 PM #5
Originally posted by ResistTheSun View Post
Going with it replaces the perk system you look different every suit upgrade you pick.
That said, not sure it's going to be a game changer.

As much as I would love it to be a game changer I agree with you with it not. A lot of unanswered question going into E3 but like every year they probably wont release MP info until around August :/
05-13-2014, 07:05 PM #6
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
As much as I would love it to be a game changer I agree with you with it not. A lot of unanswered question going into E3 but like every year they probably wont release MP info until around August :/

Makes no sense, I predict it Single player only, in which case it's a game changer :p
Online is staying the same.
I would like to see them release a beta with a ton of new ideas to play around see what sticks.
From damage models to map design but nobody has done that yet.
05-13-2014, 07:09 PM #7
JWizz
Bounty hunter

I covered this in a recent video also, I personally think that it will be implemented into multiplayer but there will be restrictions. Such as, certain parts of the map. You won't be able to climb on everything and I had a train of thought that it might be a case of wall climbing will replace the ladders.
05-13-2014, 07:10 PM #8
JWizz
Bounty hunter

I can't see there being any MP info released anytime soon, I got my money on August too.
05-13-2014, 07:11 PM #9
JWizz
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by ResistTheSun View Post
Makes no sense, I predict it Single player only, in which case it's a game changer :p
Online is staying the same.
I would like to see them release a beta with a ton of new ideas to play around see what sticks.
From damage models to map design but nobody has done that yet.

I think your 100% right on the campaign thing. I think their campaign is going to be a game changer and I think we will see small parts of the campaign added in but only slightly. Nothing too drastic.
05-17-2014, 09:23 AM #10
Eni
Do a barrel roll!
I hope to god that they keep it what COD is and don't change it too much. COD is what it is today because it sticks to what it's good at, a simple in your face shooter that's easy to play and hard to master.

Wall climbing would ruin it for me, and for competitive. It'll become like titanfall which is nothing like COD. As long as it's not like Ghosts, and similar to Black Ops II then i'll like it.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo