05-03-2016, 12:02 AM #1
Joel
[move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I honestly find the game to be trash. The fact that they're forcing you to buy CoD Infinite Warfare just for CoD4 is B.S. I'll just stick to playing CoD4 on PC where all the mods are available ResistTheSun.

wby.
05-03-2016, 12:06 AM #2
Default Avatar
Remy
Originally posted by Joel View Post
I honestly find the game to be trash. The fact that they're forcing you to buy CoD Infinite Warfare just for CoD4 is B.S. I'll just stick to playing CoD4 on PC where all the mods are available ResistTheSun.

wby.

Worth it for COD4, that is the one and only reason I am buying this game.
05-03-2016, 12:04 PM #3
I'm getting that shit just because of Cod4 remastered, it's not a big deal with Blackops 3 with all the jumping I actually got the hang of it, but nothing is better like the old days with the boots on the ground. I seen the trailer, it actually looks worth it honestly.
05-04-2016, 08:08 PM #4
Mystery
It's still a Mystery!
Buy legacy edition: it comes with a disk version of infishit warfare and a downloadable copy of MW:R. Download MW:R and then sell infishit warfare (DISK) to some 12 YO kid for profit.
05-04-2016, 10:01 PM #5
Anyone who has done a year with any of the CODS knows the drill. First trailer comes out, everyone freaks out. Everyone hates it, calling it another copy and paste from a years ago. A few more months in, a bunch of other trailers come out. People keep hating and hating. When November comes around, everyone goes to pick up their pre-orders copy at midnight. Everyone claims is trash, many return to the game store to return it. If you're not a COD fan nor enjoyed AW or BO3, don't bother picking this stuff up. I am buying the new cod? I know I will end up doing it because of that temping over hyped "Pre-order bonus".
05-05-2016, 01:56 AM #6
Jiggy
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Joel View Post
I honestly find the game to be trash. The fact that they're forcing you to buy CoD Infinite Warfare just for CoD4 is B.S. I'll just stick to playing CoD4 on PC where all the mods are available ResistTheSun.

wby.

I'm only buying it for the remastered cod4 :fa:
05-08-2016, 11:57 AM #7
WWSASZ V3
Do a barrel roll!
Save your money and get Battlefield 1 :3

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo