05-03-2016, 12:02 AM #1
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); The movement system in BO3 is known as momentum or Chained-base movement system. So I report with sad news that it seems Infinite Warfare is going to adopt this. Although with MW:R I doubt anybody really cares.

My source is from the Xbox Store from the description of Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Digital Deluxe although I am sure you can find the description elsewhere. And this is what it states for multiplayer.

"Multiplayer combines popular mechanics such as the chained-based movement system, with a load of gameplay innovations to deliver one of the deepest and most engaging online experiences in gaming."

Not sure where they got the word "popular" from.
05-03-2016, 12:04 AM #2
Default Avatar
Remy
Originally posted by Geo View Post
The movement system in BO3 is known as momentum or Chained-base movement system. So I report with sad news that it seems Infinite Warfare is going to adopt this. Although with MW:R I doubt anybody really cares.

My source is from the Xbox Store from the description of Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Digital Deluxe although I am sure you can find the description elsewhere. And this is what it states for multiplayer.

"Multiplayer combines popular mechanics such as the chained-based movement system, with a load of gameplay innovations to deliver one of the deepest and most engaging online experiences in gaming."

fuck this game wish i could pre order cod4 and cod4 only.

The following user thanked Remy for this useful post:

Mystery
05-03-2016, 03:14 PM #3
Ethen
Banned
Originally posted by Geo View Post
The movement system in BO3 is known as momentum or Chained-base movement system. So I report with sad news that it seems Infinite Warfare is going to adopt this. Although with MW:R I doubt anybody really cares.

This completely ruins the games, ever since they started this i wanted to bury my head in the sand and dig to china. Thats more fun!
05-04-2016, 07:47 AM #4
Default Avatar
Remy
Originally posted by EYE
Well let's hope they don't add it to MW:R Sal

If they do then they have officially ruined the best thing they created.. it's like killing Frankenstein

I doubt they will, but if they did that would be the worst decision they would have ever made, but sadly wouldn't surprise me with how many games they have been messing up. I mean yeah they are giving us MW:R which I am so happy and grateful for, but let's not forget the fact they still ruined Infinite Warfare by sticking with futuristic type of stuff lol. In a perfect world we would be getting an old school but new call of duty as well as MW:R oh well just a remy rant :salll:
05-04-2016, 12:27 PM #5
Dacoco
I void warranties.
Originally posted by EYE
Well let's hope they don't add it to MW:R Sal

If they do then they have officially ruined the best thing they created.. it's like killing Frankenstein

They have already confirmed it wont be in MW:R. So you can calm down :p
05-06-2016, 03:56 PM #6
oblx
Gym leader
Yeah, fuck the stupid jumping shit, its too futurustic to be call of duty. I think they should listen to the buyers.
05-06-2016, 09:13 PM #7
Meh space is cool but I don't want to see the jumping again... Well I get COD 4 for 80 quid so...
05-08-2016, 08:14 AM #8
could care less, in it for mw1
05-18-2016, 01:47 PM #9
Rogue_Wolf
Dex Modder/Poke Botter
Double jumping or whatever you want to call it is fucking retarded and makes me a very unhappy guy. My teenaged son loves that shit though. That's where the "popular" comes from, his damn generation of Gaylord gamers.
Hey IW, sorry bud your new game is gonna suck donkey flop, just like BO3 :puke:.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo