05-03-2016, 12:13 AM #1
Default Avatar
Remy
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Just like all the other recent Call of Duties there are a few different bundles for the game (view You must login or register to view this content. for them) and I was wondering which bundle/version you will be getting and why.

I am getting Legacy Edition simply for Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare, I could care less about Infinite Warfare itself, and I genuinely mean that I am not one of those who apply this same logic to the Black Ops series by saying "The only reason I am getting black ops is for zombies." No. I honestly will refuse to touch Infinite Warfare itself unless I am forced to.

The following 2 users say thank you to Remy for this useful post:

Geo, STVBDKD
05-03-2016, 12:47 AM #2
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Originally posted by Remy View Post
Just like all the other recent Call of Duties there are a few different bundles for the game (view You must login or register to view this content. for them) and I was wondering which bundle/version you will be getting and why.

I am getting Legacy Edition simply for Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare, I could care less about Infinite Warfare itself, and I genuinely mean that I am not one of those who apply this same logic to the Black Ops series by saying "The only reason I am getting black ops is for zombies." No. I honestly will refuse to touch Infinite Warfare itself unless I am forced to.

Probably the Digital Deluxe, but that depends on if I like the look of MP and if I want the Season Pass (I will need the season pass if they make DLC for COD4) otherwise the Digital Legacy Edition. Just the normal Legacy edition but Digital. I am lazy with putting discs in my console...

The following user thanked Geo for this useful post:

05-07-2016, 03:26 PM #3
I have Pre-ordered legacy pro.
05-07-2016, 03:41 PM #4
Mystery
It's still a Mystery!
Disk version of Legacy since it comes with a downloadable version of MR:R
I can simply sell infishite warfare afterwards as I won't touch that crap.
05-07-2016, 03:43 PM #5
Mystery
It's still a Mystery!
Originally posted by Geo View Post
Probably the Digital Deluxe, but that depends on if I like the look of MP and if I want the Season Pass (I will need the season pass if they make DLC for COD4) otherwise the Digital Legacy Edition. Just the normal Legacy edition but Digital. I am lazy with putting discs in my console...

but in the DISK version of the legacy edition, you get a disk copy of infinishite, and a DOWNLOADABLE copy of MW:R
If you won't be playing infishite then it'll be cheaper for you to just sell the disk afterwards (and keep the downloadable MR:R copy).

The following user thanked Mystery for this useful post:

Kam
05-07-2016, 04:36 PM #6
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Originally posted by Mystery View Post
but in the DISK version of the legacy edition, you get a disk copy of infinishite, and a DOWNLOADABLE copy of MW:R
If you won't be playing infishite then it'll be cheaper for you to just sell the disk afterwards (and keep the downloadable MR:R copy).

You sir... Are correct.

The following user thanked Geo for this useful post:

Mystery
05-07-2016, 06:30 PM #7
SC58
Former Staff
none, will just download cod4 off the store few month after release as they have to release it own its own because not everyone will pre order and the game will just die out or a few years later old people or new people will come along wanting to play it.
05-07-2016, 10:04 PM #8
Xx-GIPPI-xX
Modding Passion
I pre-order on Gamestop Legacy Pro disc because cheapest if you buy game + season pass :Sad AwesomeD
05-08-2016, 08:14 AM #9
legacy for mw1 ofcourse
05-10-2016, 10:07 PM #10
Sturmi :3
Do a barrel roll!
Ordering Cod 4 Remasterd and I get a free Star Wars game with it! how nice of a deal is that ?

btw first thing i do with Infinite warfare is to smack the cd
Last edited by Sturmi :3 ; 05-10-2016 at 10:13 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo