Post: How to get "Good Citizen Medal" for the Support Mastery Moving Title Card
11-13-2016, 04:04 AM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello NextGenUpdate, small tutorial here on how to get the Good Citizen Medal for the Support Mastery to get the moving title. Everyone is extremely lost on how to get it. I searched on it everywhere, especially Reddit. No one didn't know how to get it. So i'm proud to show you how to get this Challenge Done. It's not that hard, so lets get into this.

You will need to run a Drone Package, and you will also need a friend to run a drone package as well. You will kill enemies until your receive a drone package. Drop it, and let your team mate get it. Afterwards, he will do the same, and drop his Drone package. Once you get his Care Package, you will get the challenge complete. I'm for sure the first to get this worldwide, and i'm proud to show you on how to get it! Enjoy that moving title Winky Winky #SupportFTW

False Claims: Sharing your drone package to your friend isn't going to give you the medal. Sharing a drone that has a 1000+ streak isn't going to give it to you since I gave a AP-3X to a friend >.>
Last edited by Hydrogen ; 11-13-2016 at 04:10 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo