04-04-2010, 01:13 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
PS3 Patch Blocker v2.3

You must login or register to view this content.

Info
Patch Blocker v2.3 the successor from its predecessor v1.0 (Over 9000 Downloads), Based around Modern Warfare 2 - This simple tool allows users to Block patches for ANY game on PS3. This tool is famous for allowing the Modern Warfare 2 -10th Prestige Hack and Modern Warfare 2 - Leaderboard Hack.

What's New?
- Faster Connection Times
- Completely Re-Written from Scratch
- Multiple 'Block Methods' (As Pictured Above)
- Method to 'Allow Patches' (So you don't waste time with the PS3's Network Settings)
- Support for 'HTTP CONNECT'
- Longer Signed In

Update v2.3
- Updated GUI

Possible Future Updates
- Currently finding a way to keep the user signed-in.

If you have downloaded v2.2, Re-Download v2.3

All Updates after buying are FREE!

Money made by this tool will be used to buy new resources and allow me to create more and advanced programs in the future.

License Key - Price & Quantity
1 - License Key - $5
2 - License Keys - $8 (20% Discount than Buying Two $5 License Keys)
3 - License Keys - $12 (20% Discount than Buying Three $5 License Keys)

If a License Key is released to the public, It WILL be blocked from being used, without any warnings.

If you would find this easier, You can post a reply to have your License Key PM'ed to you on NGU.

WARNING : YOU NEED AN INTERNET CONNECTION TO USE THIS PROGRAM, YOU ALSO NEED .NET Framework 3.5!
Last edited by TheUnkn0wn ; 06-17-2010 at 01:26 PM.

The following 30 users say thank you to TheUnkn0wn for this useful post:

-Smurf-, AgentSexyPig, Alfa, andrewman18, Aule, BRB16, Chaldo13, codbeast781, DanGFX, Draama, Dreamcather, edo526, GNDOOOR_KILLER, gtav, Hells, HSx9, ibombo, Jerry_, Karoolus, mnm786, orange12, Pewp, sir_matt_busby, skgroup, Stefo12, Tons, ToXic_xLeGnDx, Uk_ViiPeR, xdog228x, XSnIpEriSBaCk
04-04-2010, 01:29 AM #2
Hacker 3.0
Little One
wait so would you be able to bypass that class editor patch and im not paying for a patch blocker.....isent there supposed to be no auctions and stuff you have to pay for in the exploit section
04-04-2010, 01:35 AM #3
Default Avatar
iNzPeX
Can u help me out?
i cant get this to work on my comp

or can u do it for me?
04-04-2010, 01:38 AM #4
It would be more worth paying for if it kept the user signed-in, but I have Resistance so I'm speaking for the people who actually need the program.
04-04-2010, 01:53 AM #5
Hacker 3.0
Little One
it dosent keep u signed in yet its a future update!!!

Rep+if helped
04-04-2010, 02:24 AM #6
GetDeleted -_-
- Former TACOTIME77 -
Epic Fail. Version 1 works fine, a lot of people use RFOM now anyways. There ia an easier way to bypass 3.21 FW, you just change your primary DNS. And you want money for this? No thanks. Ask for donations and you won't lose your respect by jewing people over. Whatever, that's my opinion.

The following 30 users say thank you to GetDeleted -_- for this useful post:

adayatthebeach, andrewman18, baluba777, Carbon0x, Counter1602, Devil_D07, effect11, exTacy Angel, Fred0708, GamingPresents, Halim95, HowsMySHOOTING, jimmy-bmxz, MAXKING, Meetoo, Michael, Naruto, ONEster, PAbrol, PS3LUV3R, Sandyballz, Saucy-_-, TheSouthpaw, thethe, Thristle, urbex, Vaner, whackmymeat, xLew--, zaXe_Qiing
04-04-2010, 03:08 AM #7
Leviathan
Are you high?
V1.0 Works fine. But, Unknown will be releasing new versions to be kept signed-in us signed, I can't wait for that :] I might buy this one depending on whether my PayPay has enough Money.
04-04-2010, 03:51 AM #8
Originally posted by Tacotime77 View Post
Epic Fail. Version 1 works fine, a lot of people use RFOM now anyways. There ia an easier way to bypass 3.21 FW, you just change your primary DNS. And you want money for this? No thanks. Ask for donations and you won't lose your respect by jewing people over. Whatever, that's my opinion.

1.) It is fair if he wants to charge for his work. He was nice enough to make Patch Blocker v1 free, it does not mean he is expected to make all his work free.

2.) Bypassing the MW2 update is not the same as bypassing firmware update even though the same method could work for both of them. However this is irrelevant, Unk0wn offered an extra feature for those who do not want to change their DNS server. Extra features never hurt.

3.) I don't think he cares if he loses your respect seeing as your just a lame leecher. I wonder why your join date is the exact date the COD4 hacks got released?

LEECHERS EPIC FAIL
Last edited by Moderator ; 04-04-2010 at 03:56 AM.

The following 17 users say thank you to Moderator for this useful post:

-Luis7uarez-, +sFx. FeLiciTy, andrewman18, chris2k7sears, Counter1602, Drake, HSx9, IcyDose, lamb-tika-scope, NiiNo, ps3user123, QsM, shawry, Smallz_12, trevariousj, undeadrise, Wykydtron
04-04-2010, 03:56 AM #9
It would be very nice if no money will be required.
Anyway thanks for posting.
04-04-2010, 04:15 AM #10
knazze
Do a barrel roll!
the patch blocker V1.0 Works fine for me and i have R:Fom so i dont need this ..... but thanks for the update ! Happy

---------- Post added at 07:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 AM ----------

Originally posted by abilityfun View Post
1.) It is fair if he wants to charge for his work. He was nice enough to make Patch Blocker v1 free, it does not mean he is expected to make all his work free.

2.) Bypassing the MW2 update is not the same as bypassing firmware update even though the same method could work for both of them. However this is irrelevant, Unk0wn offered an extra feature for those who do not want to change their DNS server. Extra features never hurt.

3.) I don't think he cares if he loses your respect seeing as your just a lame leecher. I wonder why your join date is the exact date the COD4 hacks got released?

LEECHERS EPIC FAIL

im gonna +rep You .... Muahahahaha

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo