02-08-2010, 06:59 AM #1
Man Dime
▶ ♥ Bieber Fever ♥ ◀
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.
•ิ ۝ Headshot Boosting ۝ •ิ

I currently am searching for a headshots partner that knows how to headshot boost, and doesn't screw around. You must have a dummy account that has either scout sniper or tactical insertion for you to use, you also must have a main account for you to do headshots when its your turn.

We will switch off every 6 games or 13 games. For math calculation for you to understand, 6 games ~ 120 Headshots, or 13 games ~ 260 Headshots (Completed Gun). You or I will go 1st doesn't matter really to me as long as you promise to give your return on the subject.

If you are interested in being a headshots partner with me please leave your PSN for your main account as well as your dummy account. Be sure to include if you have a headset so it is easier for us to communicate with eachother on this matter.

My completed guns:
    [CENTER]▫ [URL="https://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/FAMAS"]Famas[/URL][/CENTER]

You must login or register to view this content.
Just to let everyone know that I am on pacific standard timezone!
Last edited by Man Dime ; 02-08-2010 at 11:26 PM.
02-09-2010, 12:50 AM #11
Man Dime
▶ ♥ Bieber Fever ♥ ◀
Recieved my first scam today, Apprently right after, He did his dues, he only had 20 minutes left! What a surprise... Right after 6th game, only 20 minutes left.
Originally posted by Xx

Subject: can i do it next

time i play i only got 20 min

Catibog Match Count::

2/8::

|||||| = 6!!!

B_rad Match Count::

2/8::

0??

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo