02-14-2010, 03:56 PM #1
Ryan'
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); it seems to me that with all the glitches that have been found, and SEVERELY exploited that modern warfare 2 has been the biggest success and the biggest failure of a game yet.

in call of duty 4, infinity ward made a solid game. nearly 100% strategy and only some glitches that could affect your rank/leaderboard rank. in world at war.. idk because i HATE WaW but still i dont remember hearing about exp lobbies, rank lobbies, etc...

it seems like if everyone continues exploiting these new glitches that bypass the patches(iW makes the patches to make the game better) it could possibly completely ruin call of duty.

just my point of view on the whole thing. others may see it differently but whatever

--Bytheway im looking for a score rank booster(heheehee) --

The following user thanked Ryan' for this useful post:

Null ReacT
02-15-2010, 01:43 PM #11
I feel Mw2 is ruined by all the d*** campers, its getting freaking ridiculous
02-15-2010, 02:48 PM #12
Anal Treat
NGU's resident prick
I went out and bought CoD4 today because Im getting a little sick of the glitches on MW2. I'll keep swapping between both but until MW2 is sorted out I doubt I'll play it much.
02-15-2010, 02:58 PM #13
Jake
One Man Army
The glitches maybe, but campers are easy to kill.
02-15-2010, 04:17 PM #14
aZlan
Never come on here anymore
Yesterday I played CoD4 team tac

Lets just say i didn't touch MW2 all day
02-15-2010, 04:30 PM #15
i play FFA just for this since i saw it on fourtwozero's site
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iuB3tqMrpA"]YouTube- Modern Warfare 2: Booster Justice 2[/ame]
i have boosted i probs wont anymore now im tenth 70 all i have to look forward to is getting titles ect so boosting would take away the last little bit of achievment from the game, i dont see much glitching a every couple of matches in FFA you get boosters but knowing were they hide and having an rpg kinda make it entertaining especialy if you wait for them to get in the 20's. i like mw2 i don't think its ruined by these things i think there part of the game and the comunity that plays them score boosting and xp lobys don't effect your gaming
02-15-2010, 04:44 PM #16
rjive
Love Big Titty Bitches
I'm sick of care package glitches. Absolutely sick of it. Happy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo