02-14-2010, 03:56 PM #1
Ryan'
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); it seems to me that with all the glitches that have been found, and SEVERELY exploited that modern warfare 2 has been the biggest success and the biggest failure of a game yet.

in call of duty 4, infinity ward made a solid game. nearly 100% strategy and only some glitches that could affect your rank/leaderboard rank. in world at war.. idk because i HATE WaW but still i dont remember hearing about exp lobbies, rank lobbies, etc...

it seems like if everyone continues exploiting these new glitches that bypass the patches(iW makes the patches to make the game better) it could possibly completely ruin call of duty.

just my point of view on the whole thing. others may see it differently but whatever

--Bytheway im looking for a score rank booster(heheehee) --

The following user thanked Ryan' for this useful post:

Null ReacT
02-14-2010, 04:00 PM #2
+tA.Daisho
Crumpets and tea?
the game is not ruined,
the only reason people exploit these glitches to the extent that they do is because by playing without cheating these guys are useless, so they feel they need to cheat in order to make themselves feel better.
Its kind of Pathetic really.

The following user thanked +tA.Daisho for this useful post:

MW2
02-14-2010, 04:49 PM #3
xMillar-
Are you high?
Tbh, I know this is a big glitching/hacking site and i've done the odd glitch but I think everyone knows that if IW fix everything in one big patch & no one tries to find new ways to completely exploit the game then it would be the brilliance of CoD 4 again.
02-14-2010, 10:25 PM #4
Ryan'
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by GOD View Post
Tbh, I know this is a big glitching/hacking site and i've done the odd glitch but I think everyone knows that if IW fix everything in one big patch & no one tries to find new ways to completely exploit the game then it would be the brilliance of CoD 4 again.

exactly, well said
02-14-2010, 10:37 PM #5
bmxdude9
Million Miles Of Fun!
yeah today I was in a match and a buddy of mine went around shooting people with a tact or a claymore.
02-14-2010, 10:51 PM #6
Lol, I know MW2 is messed up right now according to you but to be honest I think it's alright, besides all of the crap.
I just play to have fun ^_^
Oh and I hardly run across glitching on the PS3 and the prestige hack doesn't really affect anybody just allows the other person to have extra classes.
02-15-2010, 06:41 AM #7
Doc Halladay
Space Ninja
Originally posted by Daish
the game is not ruined,
the only reason people exploit these glitches to the extent that they do is because by playing without cheating these guys are useless, so they feel they need to cheat in order to make themselves feel better.
Its kind of Pathetic really.

I know plenty of glitchers that are really good at the game and they only glitch because the game is boring.
02-15-2010, 11:35 AM #8
Dylan_Owns
Master of teh internetz
I glitch to piss the enemies off, same reason I boost
02-15-2010, 12:00 PM #9
kleszyk
Big Daddy
some glitches you have to use to combat other glitchers.

now im a big glitcher in most games but only if its helpful like the shooting down a heli with coldblooded on or the max out marathon, lightweight glitch when you use an elevator.

but when it comes to the enemy useing the care package glitch you cant just let them use it every game, so I use there own trick against them (if im quick enough to get an Emergency Airdrop).
well at least its patched now.

i miss old school mode lol takeing the battle outside the levelHappy
02-15-2010, 01:29 PM #10
Pricey91
Professor of trollology
Originally posted by Owns View Post
I glitch to piss the enemies off, same reason I boost

Why don't you try using your gun. It pisses people off a lot more. My eyes light up when I know there is a booster about, its great fun making them look like the arsehole they are.

The following user thanked Pricey91 for this useful post:

Anal Treat

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo