03-22-2010, 02:51 AM #1
Jermz-
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This would be amazing and of course take some time to get everything sorted out. but i believe it would be epic. i have a plan. so if anyone wants to do this add Jermz-
Need 18 people of course. a person could get about 50 or so ac130 kills a turn. everyone would take turns. pretty awesome but hopefully no one messes up. add Jermz- for more details.
of course no cold blooded. tactical insertion a must.
03-23-2010, 06:20 PM #11
Originally posted by another user
haha.. then don't read here buddy. i don't get a kick out of it, it is boring as hell. but i get a kick out of nerds like you when they see my titles and emblems and are jealous cos they're stuck with dog tags and FNG. get outta here scrub. (I really tried not TO swear when I wrote this.)

no I earned the nuke emblem by getting 10 nukes without BOOSTING.
03-23-2010, 08:23 PM #12
Chill
Chad Warden
IM in add chill74 and we should do this in dom and what about the private match with xp glitch we could do
03-23-2010, 08:43 PM #13
Jermz-
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by colestrol View Post
no I earned the nuke emblem by getting 10 nukes without BOOSTING.

cool, i earned mine legit too. i boost prestige challenges though.
03-23-2010, 10:18 PM #14
Originally posted by colestrol View Post
this is sad why don't you learn to play the game. How can you call boosting fun it just spoils the game for everyone and its not like you get a kick out of doing it. (I really tried not swear when I wrote this)

haha!!! if you dont like boosting then why the heck read a thread about boosting? and boosting isnt that fun it people like you that make it kinda fun because it makes me laugh knowing that im anoying someone so much by boosting Happy so basicly i do get a kick out of doing it but only by pssing off people like you Happy

---------- Post added at 10:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 PM ----------

Originally posted by Jermz
you're fine man, you don't gotta shutup lol.

and yea some people get greedy but most of people i boost with die and wait their turn. i have about 12-15 boosting people on my friends list who won't eff around a lot. there are some occasional stun grenades that piss people off but other than that we go quick.

it is a great idea and all i just need people. and if you know how to bypass it would be soooooo easy for all the bypassed people to do this. ground war domination doing sentry gun glitch to obtain multiple sentry guns and complete sentry veteran if needed. we could honestly do anything. if you have Resistance Fall of Man then you can bypass.. if you don't, try to go buy one at gamestop. refurbished = $20 USD (In Texas) may depend on condition of disc and the state you're in. anyways, look into it and add Jermz-
if my list is full send me a message saying "Boost NGU"

Happy boosting

Lol ok i wont shutup :P

I could really use your help getting a couple challenges done the multi's for Clays, Frags and C4 i just cant get them and also the group hug challenge.

i dont know how to bypass but id be more than happy to learn. I live in the UK not USA but the game is only £14 so i could easily get it.

going to try add you now Smile

ok added just waiting responce.
03-23-2010, 11:06 PM #15
Jermz-
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Tando View Post
haha!!! if you dont like boosting then why the heck read a thread about boosting? and boosting isnt that fun it people like you that make it kinda fun because it makes me laugh knowing that im anoying someone so much by boosting Happy so basicly i do get a kick out of doing it but only by pssing off people like you Happy

---------- Post added at 10:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 PM ----------

Lol ok i wont shutup :P

I could really use your help getting a couple challenges done the multi's for Clays, Frags and C4 i just cant get them and also the group hug challenge.

i dont know how to bypass but id be more than happy to learn. I live in the UK not USA but the game is only £14 so i could easily get it.

going to try add you now Smile

ok added just waiting responce.

awesome man, yea for sure. i'll let you know when i will be able to boost and all. not so much during week, but from thursday at about 4:30 P.M -6:00 GMT i'm on for a long while. Smile
03-23-2010, 11:59 PM #16
ProTnx
Do a barrel roll!
ADD :
PSN : Elberacasa
03-24-2010, 01:35 AM #17
itzbigant91
League Champion
im getting pretty disgusted with this game already so who really cares if u cant get a certain emblem if u dont want to boost. i dont plan on completing any achievements while im playing so i boost (never in a game with other people who are playing for real). im only boosting till i reach 9th prestige probably and try to go for challenges withought boosting at all.
03-24-2010, 01:43 AM #18
Jermz-
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by itzbigant91 View Post
im getting pretty disgusted with this game already so who really cares if u cant get a certain emblem if u dont want to boost. i dont plan on completing any achievements while im playing so i boost (never in a game with other people who are playing for real). im only boosting till i reach 9th prestige probably and try to go for challenges withought boosting at all.

he's been in my free for all. yea it gets crazy sometimes but overall it's nice. and i just ordered my turtle beach px21 headset!!! Smile)) can't wait to be like a damn bat with sonar.
Last edited by Jermz- ; 03-24-2010 at 05:24 AM.
03-24-2010, 01:51 AM #19
itzbigant91
League Champion
Originally posted by Jermz
he's been in my free for all. yea it gets crazy sometimes but overall it's nice. and i just ordered my turtel beach px21 headset!!! Smile)) can't wait to be like a damn bat with sonar.

ah sweet lol & yea, its not that bad at all Winky Winky im on till like 1 or 2 am EST most of the time when theres a ffa. i have a cheap head set with but somebody [probably my bro] stepped on the mic and is terrible to even hear me. gota go out and get a better one soon.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo