04-01-2010, 02:30 AM #1
Jermz-
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); okay so my name is Jermz- on PSN. i have completed some gun headshot challenges on MW2 and have received gold titles. BUT, i have not completed the L86 LSW 1000 headshots. I only have 611/1000. As i was scrolling through my titles today i see this title in gold. i would make a video but i don't have a capture card or anything. i prestige hacked a long time ago when it first came out and wasn't patched, but as you know it's not possible to keep titles and emblems with it. i have no clue how it happened, but i posted this because if i find out how to do this we would be able to get gold titles without completing challenges for them. i will try and trace back what happened. and by the way, i don't even have 1000 kills with this weapon which means no silver emblem. it's really weird as i said. AND it didn't say i had a new title when i was scrolling through. i will try to make a video and upload it using a cam corder. any comments, please list them.
04-01-2010, 02:41 AM #2
itzbigant91
League Champion
yea has to be due to the hack. let me know what happens when u hit 1000 and if it says 'new title' or not.

oo and the mic i used was my brothers friends. i gotta buy a better one because my bro bought this $20 mic and isnt working.

The following user thanked itzbigant91 for this useful post:

Jermz-
04-01-2010, 02:49 AM #3
Jermz-
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by itzbigant91 View Post
yea has to be due to the hack. let me know what happens when u hit 1000 and if it says 'new title' or not.

oo and the mic i used was my brothers friends. i gotta buy a better one because my bro bought this $20 mic and isnt working.

yea i will tell you man. and checkout the turtle beach PX21's that's what i have. amazing!!! pricey but A+ for quality

The following user thanked Jermz- for this useful post:

itzbigant91
04-01-2010, 02:54 AM #4
itzbigant91
League Champion
Originally posted by Jermz
yea i will tell you man. and checkout the turtle beach PX21's that's what i have. amazing!!! pricey but A+ for quality

alright cool, thx. yea i seen the ad on here for it. seems really clear. not getting a usb headset again tho.

The following user thanked itzbigant91 for this useful post:

Jermz-
04-01-2010, 03:06 AM #5
Jermz-
Can’t trickshot me!
alright cool, thx. yea i seen the ad on here for it. seems really clear. not getting a usb headset again tho.

why not man? this one is way different though Smile
04-01-2010, 03:57 AM #6
itzbigant91
League Champion
why not man? this one is way different though Smile

not sure. ill see what they have at best buy or radio shack. if theres something simmilar ill try it out. im looking into the rechargeable bluetooth-type mics.
04-01-2010, 03:58 AM #7
Jermz-
Can’t trickshot me!
not sure. ill see what they have at best buy or radio shack. if theres something simmilar ill try it out. im looking into the rechargeable bluetooth-type mics.

yea i had one, but you don't really want one. i go into the other room 10 feet away from ps3 and it loses connection to ps3. they're alright, but i like the beach's better plus no distracting noises can be heard when you have them on
04-01-2010, 04:03 AM #8
itzbigant91
League Champion
yea i had one, but you don't really want one. i go into the other room 10 feet away from ps3 and it loses connection to ps3. they're alright, but i like the beach's better plus no distracting noises can be heard when you have them on

ah ok thx. ill try to look for it in stores or something simmilar.
04-01-2010, 04:06 AM #9
Jermz-
Can’t trickshot me!
ah ok thx. ill try to look for it in stores or something simmilar.

yea for sure man. no problem.
04-01-2010, 04:13 AM #10
Wierd indeed

The following user thanked gdott01 for this useful post:

atreyu9a7x

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo