Post: -DOWNLOAD-All Ps3 Hacked Saves Multiplayer/Singleplayer/Special ops (All Prestiges)
06-11-2010, 02:27 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Here are all the completed gamesaves.

Directions at bottom!!

If you want to get these hacks online (not all unlocks) check out this video at the bottom.

If you want all files here is the link:
You must login or register to view this content.

Singleplayer

Special ops completed save: You must login or register to view this content.

Singleplayer completed gamesave(no intel): You must login or register to view this content.

Multiplayer

Edit: By request I have added the No-recoil hack file if you want it. Heres the link: You must login or register to view this content.

Warning this is not tested but it should work. It also disables your ability to look around. So before you download please notice this!! To implement this copy it to your own grado_cm file and rename it to grado_cm.

Splitscreen lvl 70 10th prestige all unlocks gamesave: You must login or register to view this content.

Splitscreen lvl 70 9th prestige all unlocks gamesave: You must login or register to view this content.

Splitscreen lvl 70 8th prestige all unlocks gamesave: You must login or register to view this content.

Splitscreen lvl 70 7th prestige all unlocks gamesave: You must login or register to view this content.

Splitscreen lvl 70 6th prestige all unlocks gamesave: You must login or register to view this content.

Splitscreen lvl 70 5th prestige all unlocks gamesave: You must login or register to view this content.

Splitscreen lvl 70 4th prestige all unlocks gamesave: You must login or register to view this content.

Splitscreen lvl 70 3rd prestige all unlocks gamesave: You must login or register to view this content.

Splitscreen lvl 70 2nd prestige all unlocks gamesave: You must login or register to view this content.

Splitscreen lvl 70 1st prestige all unlocks gamesave: You must login or register to view this content.

Splitscreen lvl 70 no prestige all unlocks gamesave: You must login or register to view this content.

Hope all these gamesaves helped you. I knew there were already out there but i just wanted them all in one thread.

Splitscreen

1.To get all the splitscreen gamesaves onto your ps3 you must make a splitscreen profile then copy it to your usb flashdrive.

2. Once your done with that plug you flash drive into your computer and open the folder that is your saved file.

3.Then copy and paste my gamesave into your folder and replace it.

4.Now plug your flashdrive into your ps3 and it should be all ready to go.

Singleplayer and Special Ops

1.To get your special ops save on your ps3 and your singleplayer gamesave on your ps3 you are going to want to play the pit on single player or special ops.

2.Once done copy the player profile and savedata to your flashdrive.

3.Once your done with that repeat steps 2 and 3 above.

4.Then just play the pit on special ops, if you have the special ops gamesave. Or play the pit in single player, if you have the single player gamesave.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVRB2M0Uvh4&playnext_from=TL&videos=D9ke1OD_vYk"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVRB2M0Uvh4&playnext_from=TL&videos=D9ke1OD_vYk[/ame]
This is not my video!

Also please tell me if there's anything wrong with these files please tell me so that I can fix it.

Please thanks and rep if you like this post!
Last edited by btank101 ; 06-13-2010 at 04:42 AM.

The following 15 users say thank you to btank101 for this useful post:

-Kash-, blaize 9, Brian235026, Canada, Drake, FAKA_ELITE, filmon73, gdnxp, simmo_316, SirKilla04, thebean, Tremble, troostorie09, wes22, yeryor
06-11-2010, 02:37 AM #2
LegitKidd
Vault dweller
An easy way to get rep I assume? Nice job..

Edit: Looks WAAAAY nicer than when it was first posted! Happy
Last edited by LegitKidd ; 06-13-2010 at 12:54 AM.

The following user thanked LegitKidd for this useful post:

gtav
06-11-2010, 02:44 AM #3
Originally posted by LegitKidd View Post
An easy way to get rep I assume? Nice job..

thanks it took awile to get done.
06-11-2010, 02:57 AM #4
-Kash-
Bounty hunter
Nice guide, and nice effort for the saves. well written. +rep.
06-11-2010, 04:01 AM #5
Originally posted by Kash
Nice guide, and nice effort for the saves. well written. +rep.

Thanks for rep+ also I really tried hard to make it well written! lol thanks!

---------- Post added at 09:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 PM ----------

No one likes this?
Last edited by btank101 ; 06-11-2010 at 03:13 AM.
06-11-2010, 04:04 AM #6
Tremble
Do a barrel roll!
If you have a chance do this... Make a Profile with All BUT 1 gun emblem which like only needs one headshot, just to see if it all would stick k? (ill test)
06-11-2010, 04:38 AM #7
Why do you need one weapon spot open?
06-11-2010, 05:41 AM #8
yeryor
Haxor!
Thanks alot
06-11-2010, 05:53 AM #9
Originally posted by yeryor View Post
Thanks alot

Well then why dont you thank my post and nominate it ? lol
06-11-2010, 10:07 AM #10
silsil
Gym leader
Can you get all trophies with those savegames?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo