06-26-2010, 03:50 PM #1
8======D----
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); have everybody in the lobby sign out when it is loading and then sign back in after they choose their class. 2 get nobody to join in pre game lobby u need to go into domination, back out and quickly go into ffa and they should back out after u. then the lobby will be locked. + rep. i have been doing this and almost have 1000 stealth bomber kills and already 1000 at4 multikills. this method works perfectlySmile

okay ill explain the steps better.
1. Get in a party with 6 friends or less but at least 4.
2. u go into domination and then u back out and click on ffa really fast.
3. ur friends should back out after you.
4. if it works u all should be in a ffa lobby and no one will join pre game lobby.
5. when the map is loading sign out. every1 has to.
6. then choose your class and sign back in.
NOTE- u must do the sign in and sign out thing before every match. + rep please
7. happy boosting!

Private Match Lock- sign out and then sign back in, in the match. i know its old but some ppl dont know
Last edited by 8======D---- ; 07-01-2010 at 08:43 PM.

The following 9 users say thank you to 8======D---- for this useful post:

-Blackhawks-, 214isaiah, Gen-Wolf, greens hell, iRoBoSauR-X, Jakeee, Justin, muman, Wilisete
06-28-2010, 09:54 PM #20
make a video. because what i did is i would get a party of 4-6, go into domination, when the match is about to start, i would back out and go into free for all. while im looking for a lobby, my friends would back out of the domination game, but they wouldnt be put with me.
06-28-2010, 11:36 PM #21
soo675
I am error
nice,boosting is looked down apon but evreyone does it.
06-29-2010, 01:13 AM #22
Correction, When You Back Out Into A Free For All With More Than 3 Players the Game Doesnt Start, you then have to back out and be re-invited, when you back out it migrates and your friend gets host then lobby's locked, there for if you done with 4 people , when you back out the lobby will lock and need 1 player to join for the game to start, so you get re-invited back the lobby starts and no1 joins XD
06-29-2010, 08:00 AM #23
Ok here is the thing, I get like 4-5 people and when we join a domination i back out and join a ffa and it looks like it freezes for a sec and then only a couple join and i have to invite 1-3 people and sometimes when the game starts to the loading screen everyone sign out and press the ps button to wait to pick a class and then we pick a class and sign back in but when it says like kingbill125 connected it says someone else joins that no one knows that person:Upside Down Happymad:... when in pre game lobby no one joins but when we sign out on loading screen like i said earlier someone joins randomly.... any help? if you have the answer pm please thanks in advanced to anyone that might help!Smile
06-29-2010, 12:19 PM #24
hard to get cooperative lobby tho but good find
06-30-2010, 12:46 PM #25
Genocide47
I am error
Originally posted by Nick789 View Post
have everybody in the lobby sign out when it is loading and then sign back in after they choose their class. 2 get nobody to join in pre game lobby u need to go into domination, back out and quickly go into ffa and they should back out after u. then the lobby will be locked. + rep. i have been doing this and almost have 1000 stealth bomber kills and already 1000 at4 multikills. this method works perfectlySmile

okay ill explain the steps better.
1. Get in a party with 6 friends or less but at least 4.
2. u go into domination and then u back out and click on ffa really fast.
3. ur friends should back out after you.
4. if it works u all should be in a ffa lobby and no one will join pre game lobby.
5. when the map is loading sign out. every1 has to.
6. then choose your class and sign back in.
7. happy boosting!

So when you get into the ffa lobby are your friends automatically put in because you backed out really quick or do you still have to invite them?

This worked for me yesterday but not today so im not sure what im doing differently
06-30-2010, 03:17 PM #26
whut do u mean sign out, is this for xbox
06-30-2010, 09:43 PM #27
thanks manDrinking Coffee
06-30-2010, 10:36 PM #28
8======D----
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by irishdrumzboii View Post
port forwarding on your router

this is noob friendly lol

---------- Post added at 06:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:32 PM ----------

Originally posted by bensrevenge View Post
i do what you say and it kinda works noone joins in pre game but when ingame we do the sign out sign in thing but out friends still get in and our friends friends get in

tell your friends not to join like make your comment JOIN= DELETE or IN GB DONT JOIN. or sumtin like dat:pedo:

---------- Post added at 06:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 PM ----------

Originally posted by pmhockey11097 View Post
whut do u mean sign out, is this for xbox

lol noobs these days...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo