06-27-2010, 06:25 AM #1
CRaZyY
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); well i was playing in one of my sniper lobbies on rust s&d private match intervention only and i was just using some no scope techniques when i found this insane one that works 95% of ttime if the enemy is anywhere in your crosshairs.....this is for ps3 or xbox....its not luck because i got 5 no scopes across the map in a row in ranked matches also.....
WHAT YOU NEED
intervention
throwing knife

first you get the enemy in the middle crosshairs steady aim should be used and you fire with r1 then right after you shoot press R2 to get your throwing knife out then press triangle to switch back your scren should like rock/shake and kill the enemy....it works so dont say it dosent...and the key is doing it very fast and smooth...

The following 9 users say thank you to CRaZyY for this useful post:

BigMel1, H2Owned-, i_am_legend147, knazze, lilkiller6009, Mr_Levelz, tanner_rox, ToeMold, xGrimM_x
06-27-2010, 02:35 PM #11
xJoe
Can’t trickshot me!
This Is Kind Of Old And It Only Works Well If The Enemy Is In The Centre Of Your Crosshair Not Anywhere Like You Said But It Is A Good Technique To Use Smile
06-27-2010, 02:42 PM #12
Jakob
[move]Enzo[/move]
known this for a while, it looks so cool when u do it, it even makes hard scopes look sexy lol
06-27-2010, 09:41 PM #13
CRaZyY
Banned
Originally posted by awesomegamer View Post
is this like double tapping triangle?

Or is it more successful?

its wayyyy more sucsessfull like 90% if ur fast enough at it

---------- Post added at 04:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:39 PM ----------

Originally posted by vladieboi View Post
Pretty old, but useless for me teh grizz.

the grizz is ok but it sux in mw2 works in cod4 tho really well
06-27-2010, 09:45 PM #14
ToeMold
Wait...what?
Thanks for this man.
I'm always looking to improve at quickscoping. I won't be using steady aim though, it's like stabilisers for your bike. Once you get used to it, you can go without it Happy
06-27-2010, 09:49 PM #15
Tustin
Balls of Steel
ive seen a video of this before, ill look for it so it might help some of you.
06-27-2010, 09:50 PM #16
garybrady_09
Pro QuickScoper Winky Winky
old m8 knew it for ages sounds like a silenced gun in killcam and looks like throwing knife shoots lol
06-27-2010, 09:55 PM #17
cant get this to work for me, i try with out doing it and get hit markers more of the time

You must login or register to view this content.
06-27-2010, 10:19 PM #18
xBHR
Brute
Sounds Awesome,
i'll try 2night
06-27-2010, 10:21 PM #19
CRaZyY
Banned
Originally posted by Bomb789 View Post
cant get this to work for me, i try with out doing it and get hit markers more of the time

You must login or register to view this content.

i play hardcore and thats where i figured it out so....u almost never get hitmarkers in hc

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo