06-27-2010, 07:02 PM #1
DeAd_bLiTz
You talkin to me?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys, I've looked this up everywhere, and only found questions stating that they cannot connect or sign in when using the patch block for mw2 bypass. (usually for prestige hack)

Example:
Samoon:
Originally posted by another user
Hey guys, I'm new to this forum so I'd just like to say Hello,

This is my problem, I 've been seeing all these videos about the hack and the one I find the most easy and useful is the one that you use Patchblocker with and uses proxies, my problem is that when I watch these videos and these people use proxies, their PSN signs in after using the proxy and are able to do the hack, for me, I do the proxy but it just says signing in, until it gives me some error.

Because of this, I can't go on with the hack, can someone tell my why it gives me an error when I'm trying to sign in after using a proxy?

Thanks
Sorry for quoting you but, its a good example.

Same thing happened to me, but i messed around with the internet setup and now it works.

try to put your ip address on automatic, or if it already is then put it in manually, just try different things like that, little things may mess up the patch blocker.

This is what mine looks like, recommended for the patch blocker, in order: This Is For The Network Settings:

Settings Method:

1.Best to use custom,
2.If your using wireless which you probably are, then choose wireless.
3.WLAN Settings, Enter Manually: choose the SSID for your router or whatever you are using. I choose manual instead of scan because sometimes it didn't work for me if i chose scan.-if you cant remember it go to scan then write it down and put it in manually
4.If you have WEP key enter it, if not then don't put anything in. (WEP key is found on the side or bottom of your router)
5.IP address : Automatic.
6.DHCP host name: SET> setting this was a big help to me, it gives the wireless something to track for when looking for the ip address.(it's the same name as the SSID)
7.DNS Settings: Automatic
8.MTU Settings: Automatic
9.Proxy Server: (Use if your using patch blocker and enter the number that appears on the computer patch blocker. should look something like this: 192.168.1.65)
{ If not in use of patch blocker then just select do not use}
10.UPnP: no clue what this is, but i selected Enable, sometimes this may affect people. if it does, select Disable.
11. Test Connection. and hopefully it works.

-Please Note-
- when having patch blocker running, your internet is limited, meaning you cannot play online, so keep that in mind. it is only used for bypassing.-

*Also good thing to check is that your firewall allows access for the patch blocker*

If you guys have any questions or concerns please post below and hopefully I or someone else can help you.

=D -DeAd_bLiTz-

The following user thanked DeAd_bLiTz for this useful post:

Sandyballz
06-27-2010, 07:39 PM #2
Aspire.
The future is in your hands
finally a person who understands me.thank you man now i shall test this to see if this works.
06-27-2010, 09:01 PM #3
Sandyballz
Master Debater
This is something I have been trying to get answered for a long time, thank you for posting this. I figured it was something with my settings on my computer not the program itself I'll try to mess around with it.
06-27-2010, 09:32 PM #4
schaffinosx
To and fro the island.
Moved to hacking questions.

The following user thanked schaffinosx for this useful post:

DeAd_bLiTz
06-28-2010, 09:57 PM #5
DeAd_bLiTz
You talkin to me?
Yeah, i hope this helps people out, I noticed that the program was running perfect, it was just the connection that was interrupting the patch blocker's performance.
06-29-2010, 10:20 AM #6
It works 4 me if u turn off firewall.... sigh....
06-29-2010, 10:39 AM #7
jajai
Little One
thanks man Smile +1
06-29-2010, 10:46 AM #8
i think there is a proxy better than ps3 proxy or patch blocker it's anon proxy
clutchmello have this thread about it it's never sign me off i use it for cod4 and it's so easy to use
06-29-2010, 10:57 AM #9
SoLDieRDaP
TuRKiSH PoWeR
Very Nice Explanation But I Rather Use RFoM Which Is Much Quicker N Better
06-29-2010, 06:58 PM #10
.Joee
< ^ > < ^ >
thanks ...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo