Post: Knife Lunge "Fakey" + Lessen "Reload" Time Knifing.
07-30-2010, 04:10 PM #1
TheSpoken
Questions are answered.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok this may be hard, but I've told my friends Jimmie & Rathlos this, and they still have a hard time doing this -.-

*And since I know there are leechers.... This is mine. I'm the first one to do this, use the ****ing search button, NGU.

Basics:
Best on Tactical setting.
Must have slightly fast reflexes.

Knife Lunge "Fakey"
*Works best if you use the Perk: "Commando"
*Must have T.I. , Claymore, C4, or Semtex to do this. Best with T.I. in case of failure.
Press Circle (Tactical Setup), then AS YOU LUNGE toward your enemy you have to press R2, which triggers your lunge to not kill your enemy and it doesn't look like you are holding out your Equipment IF you press Triangle right after you press R2.
Process: O --Lunging-->-R2-> Triangle .... within a matter of a few milliseconds.

Lessen "Reload" Time Knifing.
*Same as above with these adjustments:

Now, in order to do the "Fakey" , you need to press circle then in your lunge, you press R2. Well what you have to do is this....

As soon as you knife you enemy, Press R2 then triangle. This kills the "Reload / Interval" Knifing. I got a multi kill in Objective Barebones Pro HQ while at the Offline HQ. Multi kill knifing feels good when you just love seeing people's reactions lol. Even when they camp around the Online HQ -.- Noobs, love them. Happy

The following 2 users say thank you to TheSpoken for this useful post:

divybc, IVThaKiller
07-30-2010, 04:15 PM #2
IVThaKiller
Gym leader
So it will do a Fake Commando Knife right? That is actually good for glitch. Some glitches you might need to get to the other side, so you can just do a fake commando...
07-30-2010, 04:17 PM #3
TheSpoken
Questions are answered.
Yeah pretty much. I also like it when I'm in a barebones boosting lobby, and people shoot me since I fake knife them lol. Also helps when you're following your boosting partner without marathon but he does :p
07-30-2010, 05:05 PM #4
orange12
Space Ninja
very triky but works for me thanks plus rep
07-30-2010, 05:24 PM #5
VooDooDoll
Do a barrel roll!
The second one is old,

But I like the first one
07-30-2010, 11:03 PM #6
SoLDieRDaP
TuRKiSH PoWeR
Awesome find m8
07-30-2010, 11:20 PM #7
First one is sweet.
07-31-2010, 03:30 AM #8
Its a nice glitch not very useful though, could be like a future Shotgun jump?
07-31-2010, 04:23 AM #9
i guess this could come in handy Happy
07-31-2010, 04:55 AM #10
aZlan
Never come on here anymore
pretty old but nice story lol

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo