09-16-2010, 07:32 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); ok so i normally come out of a search and destroy game with a kd of 8-15kills and 0-2 deaths most common is 12 kills 2 deaths i thought there maybe some people out there who would like to use or try out my class allthough i cannot promise everyone will do well with it it's just what im good with :P

primaray weapon: M21 EBR WITH ACOG SCOPE
secondry weapon: AKIMBO M93 RAFFICA
equitment: CLAYMORE
special nade: FLASHBANGS
perk1: SLIEGHT OF HAND PRO
perk2: STOPPING POWER PRO
perk3: NINJA PRO

ok so that is the class the EBR only has like 20 spare bullets spare from the mag allready loaded in to the gun ideally you want to fire quickly around 5-7 bullets when shooting someone with the EBR you should get around 4-6 kills with that have your claymore diagonal to a corner where people would sometimes run. when you are out of ammo with the EBR switch to your RAFFICA'S try to stay in a room pointing and the door lead down with those. if you are last alive use the RAFFICAS if you are inside and make sure you go round corners quick but cautiosly as if you go slowly they will see you before you see them. use the flashbangs to disoreintate targets when entering a room (when you know people are in there) and thats pretty much it.

keep your kill streaks as:
3-UAV
4-CARE PACKAGE
5-PREDATOR

have fun. if you would like me to help you with any tips ingame (xbox360) then add me and let me know i'll inv you to a private and teach you about my claymore skills :P and actually they are suprisingly good :P well comment how you wish bad or good i dont mind just lemme know what you think. cheers if you want any classes for any other game types just gimmie a lil nudge and i'll make one =] happy gaming
09-17-2010, 01:56 AM #11
Scar H-FMJ/Extended mags
Akimbo G18's
Marathon
Stopping power
Ninja
Semtex
Stuns
09-17-2010, 02:18 AM #12
Solo
Rookie
Just run around with an M9. Play it tactically, you know? You won't receive hate-mail if you just kill everyone with a handgun.
09-17-2010, 02:27 AM #13
The Overdose
Road to Rep Star ۞
I wanna try yours, but check mine out.

P90 or UMP Silenced
Akimbo Rafficas
Semtex/ Stuns

Marathon
Stopping Power
Ninja

OR

Intervention FMJ
Revolver
Semtex/ Stuns

SOH
Stopping Power
Ninja
09-17-2010, 04:55 AM #14
gothikwon01
I defeated!
m16 w/ holo
aa12 w/ grip

sleight of hand
stopping power
ninja

semtex

wreck
09-17-2010, 05:16 AM #15
Famas w/ Red dot sight
G18 Akimbo
Semtex

Marathon Pro
Stopping Power Pro
Ninja Pro

OR

Ump 45 w/ FMJ
G18 Akimbo
Semtex

Marathon Pro
Stopping Power Pro
Ninja Pro
09-17-2010, 06:53 AM #16
Solo
Rookie
Primary: AA-12 Extended Mags
Secondary: UMP45 Silenced

Marathon
Stopping Power
Ninja

Stuns
Throwing Knife

& No, I did not mess up on the Primary and Secondary, it is like that for a reason. :rolleyes:
09-17-2010, 07:30 AM #17
Intervention FMJ
Magnum .44 FMF
Stuns
Trowing Knife
Maraton
Stopping Power
Ninja
09-17-2010, 02:36 PM #18
Gee
Originally posted by maxiime05 View Post
ump45 extended mag
akimbo g18s
flash
semtex
marathon
lightweight
ninja

thats sick Smile

i once got 32 kills in SND Smile

LOL, such a lie.

The maximum amount of kills you can get in SnD is 42, and thats if NONE of your team kill ANYONE, and you play all 7 possible rounds.

Sorry mate but that's a blatant lie Smile
09-17-2010, 05:09 PM #19
Pricey91
Professor of trollology
Originally posted by maxiime05 View Post

i once got 32 kills in SND Smile

*sniff* *sniff*What's that smell?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo