09-23-2010, 09:52 PM #1
x_MATT
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
do you hate it when people have there name as iiQUICKSCOPE-x or somthing and there running around with a ump? or when people have there clan tag as QS~x and then there hardscoping?, personally i think if thats what there name or clan tag says thair doing, thay should do that, what do you people think?
[/COLOR]
09-23-2010, 09:55 PM #2
millapepe
Little One
Is better that way cause wa i really hate is when people try 2 get a nice Quickscope kill in S&Awesome face and they always miss... If u really cant kill with 1 shot stop trying 2 QS
09-23-2010, 10:01 PM #3
So if my Clan tag is [fag] I have to be Gay
Thanks for the Advice

The following 4 users say thank you to Tomahawk for this useful post:

B u X, FlyingIrishMan, gothikwon01, ski900
09-23-2010, 10:13 PM #4
Solo
Rookie
That's why I just stick with my unbound tag, no hate, just love. I mean, if you're more than 50 feet from a guy, do you really expect him to quickscope you? He might have his tag of QS because he likes montages of quickscoping. I wouldn't say I hate it, but it annoys me when I see a big clan join my SnD lobby, expecting them to be a QSing clan (Pretty much all there is on Mw2) So I'll select my QS class and quickscope, just to be killed by a gun. But then it's all over, and I'll pick my gun at the start of the next round and it'll be a fair fight.

The following user thanked Solo for this useful post:

Live Life.
09-23-2010, 10:17 PM #5
Naruto
Dark Knight
Yeah I kinda hate people who have names like iiQuix- or something like that. That's ****ing annoying
09-23-2010, 11:17 PM #6
Sir
Reeferlution
Yea i wanna c4 myself when i see someone with a name like XxXxxOpptiiiiCCC__xxxxxQU_ICKxxxxScOO0000ppPP33xxXXx. It makes em look like another annoying fanboy
09-23-2010, 11:52 PM #7
Undercovermc
NGU's Resident Realist
I don't pay attention to people's names, I just kill them.

The following 2 users say thank you to Undercovermc for this useful post:

davirus_, J.E.T.S
09-24-2010, 04:01 AM #8
Mr.Alfredo
Samurai Poster
lmao your just like me i hate that stuff, iOnlySnipe W/e & they run around W/UMP45
09-24-2010, 05:27 AM #9
helpmeoprah
FormerStaff HATED ON
their names will be optic this m40a3 that, or clan tag bs then name. and at first they'll be trying to qs, and complain about me hardscoping, then they'll all go tryhard mode and switch to umps, the entire team!!! thats what i hate. but most of the time i don't really pay attention to names i do look to see if one stands out though, like something hilarious..
09-24-2010, 05:34 AM #10
Xvailer
League Champion
I hate classic usernames like agamer or freaking Cpl or SGT or anything added thats in like 200k other gamertags -.-" thats why I have Xvailer Happy sounds cool and its one of a kind.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo