09-27-2010, 06:42 PM #1
8======D----
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); ok. i need a new ps3 and i have amazing patches. so anyone that can do a file transfer from 3.41 to 3.50 add my PSN sias13 and ill send you a quarantine zombie patch i converted myself. thnx
Last edited by 8======D---- ; 09-28-2010 at 06:56 PM.
09-27-2010, 06:47 PM #2
Mr.Kane
Greatness
Originally posted by K View Post
hey guys i cant host right now becuz my jb fd up and it broken but i would still like to play zombies. ok i have the zombie patch quarintine zombies 2.3 that is 100% working and converted to ps3. it has all the teleporters and care package bunkers built in! Now pm me if u host and ill send you the patch right after the lobby. the patch was made by niccrx and edited by sias13. Also if your gonna inv me to the lobby vip me becuz im giving u an amazing patch. im not gonna scam i have all T and E and LB mods all that stuff and get into hunters lobbys wenever he does them on MW2. i just really want to play my patch again. PS: i can only give you patch through teamviewer due to niccrx removing the file after i downloaded. thanks guys!Happy

I think its a bit of a misleading title but to the point.you should of pm'ed someone like DEREKTROTTER (just him as an example, great guy) he will use patches that people have and will test them, if you ask him im sure he will host it and allow you access to the lobbies
09-27-2010, 06:54 PM #3
GetDeleted -_-
- Former TACOTIME77 -
You don't even own a jailbreak, and you didn't "Edit" shit. You just want people to host for you. Go away.

The following 8 users say thank you to GetDeleted -_- for this useful post:

boombrshot, DanGFX, dansbmx, DiJiTaLNiCk, FireWire, ipodtouch44, kmanthecaveman, rico4u2day2
09-27-2010, 07:03 PM #4
lol ok u 5 year old GTFO

You do realize you just said that to TacoTime kid.
09-27-2010, 07:40 PM #5
DionDaKinG2
Climbing up the ladder
Pointless ?
09-27-2010, 07:48 PM #6
Karoolus
I'm the W@W Menu Guy !
I just told someone today: 90% of the NGU-members are RETARDED !
there's 300k members, but how many would there be if there was no mw2 hacking section ?
that's right.. 30k :p

---------- Post added at 02:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 PM ----------

yup and he is a fag

you, my friend, are the fag !
get a 3.41 ps3 & stop bothering other people..
they aint that hard to find (just buy a YLOD or something like that)

& what are you talking about vip?
why would they let you in their CL because you 'give them a great patch'
they are doing YOU the favor by hosting it, not the other way round..
not that I need your patch, I have my own collection, have everything there is out there for ps3 (paid for some, so i'm sure they all work)

so YOU gtfo or if you want to be the tough guy, come say ANYTHING in my face..
==> I live in Belgium, PM me for adress

The following 4 users say thank you to Karoolus for this useful post:

Devz-x, Gandi, ipodtouch44, Vampytwistッ
09-27-2010, 08:45 PM #7
Jakob
[move]Enzo[/move]
hey guys i cant host right now becuz my jb fd up and it broken but i would still like to play zombies. ok i have the zombie patch quarintine zombies 2.3 that is 100% working and converted to ps3. it has all the teleporters and care package bunkers built in! Now pm me if u host and ill send you the patch right after the lobby. the patch was made by niccrx and edited by sias13. Also if your gonna inv me to the lobby vip me becuz im giving u an amazing patch. im not gonna scam i have all T and E and LB mods all that stuff and get into hunters lobbys wenever he does them on MW2. i just really want to play my patch again. PS: i can only give you patch through teamviewer due to niccrx removing the file after i downloaded. thanks guys!Happy

dont bullshit ppl, hunters been off for 18 days hes on my list
09-27-2010, 09:49 PM #8
Traxx
Banned
yup and he is a fag

they are all dicks ill host for you man wanna send over the patch?
09-28-2010, 01:17 AM #9
Traxx
Banned
yea he did fail he wants ppl with rep i guess my 207 rep dont help well w/e
09-28-2010, 01:34 AM #10
DiJiTaLNiCk
BaLLiN' STaTuS
Originally posted by Traxx View Post
they are all dicks ill host for you man wanna send over the patch?

LOL traxx dont leech. ill make u one...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo