10-04-2010, 08:46 PM #1
08badbhoy08
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Can Some One Test My edit of FINAL TREE PATCH

Add my msn or reply Smile ill send download link and u need to inv me and make me admin :P

U CAN KEEP PATCH

MSN

[email][email protected][/email]

The following user thanked 08badbhoy08 for this useful post:

Lepp-
10-04-2010, 08:51 PM #2
rnbrawkstar
Can’t trickshot me!
send to my email bro [email][email protected][/email] and then add me on psn and ill inv you to lobby once i get patch transfered..

psn: NGU_RnBx
10-04-2010, 09:05 PM #3
Originally posted by 08badbhoy08 View Post
Can Some One Test My edit of FINAL TREE PATCH

Add my msn or reply Smile ill send download link and u need to inv me and make me admin :P

U CAN KEEP PATCH

MSN

[email][email protected][/email]

Hey how big was it when you decompressed it the last offset i got was 8770 was yours that big?
10-04-2010, 09:08 PM #4
DiJiTaLNiCk
BaLLiN' STaTuS
LOL u probably changed just the name (Y)
Good on ya

The following user thanked DiJiTaLNiCk for this useful post:

styl
10-04-2010, 09:25 PM #5
Originally posted by niccrx View Post
LOL u probably changed just the name (Y)
Good on ya

It's a shame people can't leave the credit to whom it belongs. However this can be solved. Instead of making that annoying big flashing text on the screen, how about making a section in the mod menu that says credits or something?

The following user thanked FourzerotwoFAILS for this useful post:

DiJiTaLNiCk
10-04-2010, 09:30 PM #6
send to [email][email protected][/email] please thank you
10-04-2010, 09:33 PM #7
James_Bond
Bounty hunter
can someone test the patch i edited and im writing this in here since i dont have enough posts to make my own thread?
10-04-2010, 10:20 PM #8
DiJiTaLNiCk
BaLLiN' STaTuS
Originally posted by FourzerotwoFAILS View Post
It's a shame people can't leave the credit to whom it belongs. However this can be solved. Instead of making that annoying big flashing text on the screen, how about making a section in the mod menu that says credits or something?

Yeah like mossy's patch. But hey, people will still edit names out. LOL
10-04-2010, 10:27 PM #9
Karoolus
I'm the W@W Menu Guy !
Originally posted by niccrx View Post
Yeah like mossy's patch. But hey, people will still edit names out. LOL

I don't mind leaving credit to the ppl who actually made it, but like the flashing elitemossy on some patches..
okay, credit is one thing, but that name is just FCKING ANNOYING Happy
but the zombie patch i have is great, no flashing names, just a scrollbar in the bottom, which leaves credit to everyone who deserves it..
i don't mind that, as it's not CENTER SCREEN FLASHING IN A THOUSAND COLORS Happy
10-04-2010, 10:31 PM #10
Durk
spending vbux, offer me..
Originally posted by Karoolus View Post
I don't mind leaving credit to the ppl who actually made it, but like the flashing elitemossy on some patches..
okay, credit is one thing, but that name is just FCKING ANNOYING Happy
but the zombie patch i have is great, no flashing names, just a scrollbar in the bottom, which leaves credit to everyone who deserves it..
i don't mind that, as it's not CENTER SCREEN FLASHING IN A THOUSAND COLORS Happy

exactly, i did the same... and on the zombies one left all credits to people that was there and just said "and thanks to durk for hosting!" Cool Man (aka Tustin)

gotta give me some love somewhere

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo