Post: [PREVIEW] Jeff's Quarantine Zombies v4 ALL NEW MAP EDITS
10-05-2010, 06:02 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); well when i first played quarantine zombies i fell in love, so did all my friends, we play about 25 hours a day

somehow in the meantime i am obsessed with coding, i love coding, i code everything, i code my own patch, i code other peoples patches for them, i code real c++ and vb apps, shit the other day, i coded my cat

anyways, after playing quarantine zombies v2 (v3 is too glitchy and crashes alot) my friends and i started to get bored with the maps

soooooooooooooo i decided to code my own version of quarantine zombies. i have removed all map edits and added my own custom ones i made from scratch using the coordinate dvars lol

anyways this will be released within a week, but in the meantime here's a little preview of part of terminal from yours truly

-the killer ninja coding monkey

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4wDO_QS7-w[/ame]

okokokok 1 clip of 1 base in terminal isn't enough, here is a sneak peak of rust, currently my largest structural accomplishment, not THIS should get a few zombie lovers excited Smile

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1xWhZcKiqE[/ame]
Last edited by jeffadkins51 ; 10-05-2010 at 06:20 AM.

The following 19 users say thank you to jeffadkins51 for this useful post:

bigfishbad, dansbmx, dfrost182, DMoney750, donny_boy1189, Dreamcather, Fizzix, GUESS_HU, Hughseyy, Kam23KP, Mr.Alfredo, SavageRising, shawry, t0asty, teeth08, Vampytwistッ, Wild., XxprokillahxX, ZoneTw0
10-05-2010, 01:23 PM #11
bigfishbad
Bounty hunter
zombies needs a kick menu so bad
i think people should code the kick to freeze the persons ps3
because if you just kick them they will keep joining
but if you freeze there ps3 they will be sick of restarting it in no time
(cartoon mode there ass) i wish i could code LOL
10-05-2010, 04:08 PM #12
donny_boy1189
DiRTY HARRY
Originally posted by jeffadkins51 View Post
nic look around the web, that isnt a nemisis specific building, its been in many modded maps on pc, i actually used some of the source from a pc mod for some of my buildings. the idea is to bring new things to ps3, a lot of the buildings im creating from scratch, but hey if someone else has a mona lisa already sitting there why not put it on display? especially if nobody on ps3 can see that mona lisa till its in my exhibit?

btw id give credit to whoever originally designed that building but i can't figure out who did it seeing as how its been in so many pc mods. so what they hell if everyone in every mod takes credit for someone else's work to the point where i dont know who to credit, hey, i guess i'll take credit for it lol

so therefore following the logical flow of that dialogue, the final conclusion is that its my building and im taking all credit for creating it, i win

p.s. if you dont like it, kiss my ass and dont play it when i release it

What program are you using to make the buildings??
10-05-2010, 04:46 PM #13
Originally posted by boy1189 View Post
What program are you using to make the buildings??

im using the unkn0wns for the basic structure then im fine tuning the details manually.

and yes it will have a function either kick to main menu or freeze there ps3, i just havent gotten around to it yet

The following 3 users say thank you to jeffadkins51 for this useful post:

bigfishbad, DiJiTaLNiCk, Swifter
10-05-2010, 05:12 PM #14
donny_boy1189
DiRTY HARRY
Originally posted by jeffadkins51 View Post
im using the unkn0wns for the basic structure then im fine tuning the details manually.

you wouldnt happen to have a download link?? or or just the name of the program lol
10-05-2010, 06:15 PM #15
well after careful consideration i've decided to keep SOME of the code from quarantine zombies 2.0 in the following maps: sub base (love there code), scrapyard

i will be adding much of my own code to those maps, they are the ONLY ones im keeping quarantine code in at all tho, the rest of the maps will be completely 100% new code.

---------- Post added at 02:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 PM ----------

im now going to add the first 2 people to post there psn's to my friends list for the day so they can come check out what i have done so far and report back to ngu for me so you guys have a 3rd person perspective on my work Smile

so gogogogo post psn's Smile
10-05-2010, 06:25 PM #16
donny_boy1189
DiRTY HARRY
PSN: UKNot Happy or SadxLoADeDxNot Happy or Sad
lol wow i feel like a leecher
10-05-2010, 06:25 PM #17
Jakob
[move]Enzo[/move]
code some map pack maps?? :angel:
10-05-2010, 06:30 PM #18
Originally posted by irishdrumzboii View Post