Post: [PREVIEW] Jeff's Quarantine Zombies v4 ALL NEW MAP EDITS
10-05-2010, 06:02 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); well when i first played quarantine zombies i fell in love, so did all my friends, we play about 25 hours a day

somehow in the meantime i am obsessed with coding, i love coding, i code everything, i code my own patch, i code other peoples patches for them, i code real c++ and vb apps, shit the other day, i coded my cat

anyways, after playing quarantine zombies v2 (v3 is too glitchy and crashes alot) my friends and i started to get bored with the maps

soooooooooooooo i decided to code my own version of quarantine zombies. i have removed all map edits and added my own custom ones i made from scratch using the coordinate dvars lol

anyways this will be released within a week, but in the meantime here's a little preview of part of terminal from yours truly

-the killer ninja coding monkey

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4wDO_QS7-w[/ame]

okokokok 1 clip of 1 base in terminal isn't enough, here is a sneak peak of rust, currently my largest structural accomplishment, not THIS should get a few zombie lovers excited Smile

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1xWhZcKiqE[/ame]
Last edited by jeffadkins51 ; 10-05-2010 at 06:20 AM.

The following 19 users say thank you to jeffadkins51 for this useful post:

bigfishbad, dansbmx, dfrost182, DMoney750, donny_boy1189, Dreamcather, Fizzix, GUESS_HU, Hughseyy, Kam23KP, Mr.Alfredo, SavageRising, shawry, t0asty, teeth08, Vampytwistッ, Wild., XxprokillahxX, ZoneTw0
10-05-2010, 06:04 AM #2
looks pretty good. its good to see some new coders out here and building on original content to make it better Smile

hope everything works out
10-05-2010, 06:38 AM #3
DiJiTaLNiCk
BaLLiN' STaTuS
Originally posted by jeffadkins51 View Post
okokokok 1 clip of 1 base in terminal isn't enough, here is a sneak peak of rust, currently my largest structural accomplishment, not THIS should get a few zombie lovers excited Smile

You must login or register to view this content.

The building in rust was taken out of NEMESIS Zombie mod. because when i used that patch it had that exact building with the exact same door's (Y).
PLEASE EXPLAIN!
10-05-2010, 06:45 AM #4
Kam23KP
Error… Cat invasion!
dude this looks sweet just keep up the good work, i am excited when its released
10-05-2010, 07:11 AM #5
nic look around the web, that isnt a nemisis specific building, its been in many modded maps on pc, i actually used some of the source from a pc mod for some of my buildings. the idea is to bring new things to ps3, a lot of the buildings im creating from scratch, but hey if someone else has a mona lisa already sitting there why not put it on display? especially if nobody on ps3 can see that mona lisa till its in my exhibit?

btw id give credit to whoever originally designed that building but i can't figure out who did it seeing as how its been in so many pc mods. so what they hell if everyone in every mod takes credit for someone else's work to the point where i dont know who to credit, hey, i guess i'll take credit for it lol

so therefore following the logical flow of that dialogue, the final conclusion is that its my building and im taking all credit for creating it, i win

p.s. if you dont like it, kiss my ass and dont play it when i release it
Last edited by jeffadkins51 ; 10-05-2010 at 07:19 AM.

The following 2 users say thank you to jeffadkins51 for this useful post:

donny_boy1189, SamMight69Her
10-05-2010, 08:16 AM #6
silsil
Gym leader
Looks great! Can you add a code that removes the 9 ppl limit in 1 team? Or add a code so ppl can't join anymore when there are 9ppl inside? A kickmenu or whatever?
10-05-2010, 08:27 AM #7
DiJiTaLNiCk
BaLLiN' STaTuS
nic look around the web, that isnt a nemisis specific building, its been in many modded maps on pc, i actually used some of the source from a pc mod for some of my buildings. the idea is to bring new things to ps3, a lot of the buildings im creating from scratch, but hey if someone else has a mona lisa already sitting there why not put it on display? especially if nobody on ps3 can see that mona lisa till its in my exhibit?

btw id give credit to whoever originally designed that building but i can't figure out who did it seeing as how its been in so many pc mods. so what they hell if everyone in every mod takes credit for someone else's work to the point where i dont know who to credit, hey, i guess i'll take credit for it lol

so therefore following the logical flow of that dialogue, the final conclusion is that its my building and im taking all credit for creating it, i win

p.s. if you dont like it, kiss my ass and dont play it when i release it

LOL geez no need to get angry i was just saying. i thought u created all the buildings yourself..
BTW i liek it but i was just pointing out one thing... Because the Nemesis patch is laggy as hell. so yeah Smile
10-05-2010, 09:01 AM #8
ya i converted nemesis but its meant to be run on pc or maybe 360 it cant run on ps3 not enough ram

this will incorporate some nemesis buildings, some building from pc patches most ppl neverr heard of here, and some that im making myself
10-05-2010, 09:31 AM #9
DiJiTaLNiCk
BaLLiN' STaTuS
ya i converted nemesis but its meant to be run on pc or maybe 360 it cant run on ps3 not enough ram

this will incorporate some nemesis buildings, some building from pc patches most ppl neverr heard of here, and some that im making myself

Yeah. PS3 is just pathetic --'
Ahhk im looking forward to the release Smile
10-05-2010, 12:58 PM #10
Originally posted by silsil View Post
Looks great! Can you add a code that removes the 9 ppl limit in 1 team? Or add a code so ppl can't join anymore when there are 9ppl inside? A kickmenu or whatever?

unfortunatly those dvars dont work for private match... only online and i believe thats still only a party size limit... correct me if im wrong anyone but i have tried many different things... i just added a kick menu into zombies... deals with noobs

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo